Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems for Treasure [ 1g : 987t ]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yo yo yo,how much could i get for aroundddd...10k? (give me a lil bit i gotta grind rq for it,update:got the D O S H)
Yo yo yo,how much could i get for aroundddd...10k? (give me a lil bit i gotta grind rq for it,update:got the D O S H)
"Do ants know they can climb or do they figure it out one day and are just like "yooo" "
-Some dude,definetly not me,circa uhhhh 2020 idk
@LeFishe9999 10kt would be 10g! (10857t would be 11g)
@LeFishe9999 10kt would be 10g! (10857t would be 11g)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
sorry for the question, selling or searching?
sorry for the question, selling or searching?
@BlankRedColor Selling gems, buying treasure!
@BlankRedColor Selling gems, buying treasure!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@BlueLatios i COOOOULD give that extra push in coz i got 10641,allow me to cook,Update,got it!
@BlueLatios i COOOOULD give that extra push in coz i got 10641,allow me to cook,Update,got it!
"Do ants know they can climb or do they figure it out one day and are just like "yooo" "
i had a change of mind,and i think i'm gonna save for something else,i'm TRULY sorry for bothering you,my apologies!!
i had a change of mind,and i think i'm gonna save for something else,i'm TRULY sorry for bothering you,my apologies!!
@LeFishe9999 no worries about that! I did not forget to reply

(Also, bump)
@LeFishe9999 no worries about that! I did not forget to reply

(Also, bump)
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Hello, I sent you CR
If I'm right, it will be for 11 gem
Later I'll sent another CR but for more gem, just need time for some grind
Hello, I sent you CR
If I'm right, it will be for 11 gem
Later I'll sent another CR but for more gem, just need time for some grind
Friendly bump as I send a CR ^^
Friendly bump as I send a CR ^^
qPCsFXD.gif___Banescale-Aquila.gif
And hello again:) Another CR has been sent and it will be repeated for a few more days, cuz I'm trying to save up for a cool custom skin[emoji=aether star size=1] I hope that the gems in the trade will not run out[emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1]
And hello again:)
Another CR has been sent and it will be repeated for a few more days, cuz I'm trying to save up for a cool custom skin
I hope that the gems in the trade will not run out
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17