Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems for Treasure [ 1g : 987t ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Feel free to send a 2-way CR! Smaller amounts are also okay! (Edit time is the last time the amount remaining is updated)

Also doubles as a personal survey on dragon economics
Update: survey is complete and it seems there's little to no difference whether the sell rate is 1:1000 or higher/lower, quite interesting
Update: I wonder what people think of 1:999 instead of 1:1000, gonna do another survey/experiment
Update: My hypothesis is somewhat correct, 999 seems to not be as different as 1000. Back to my usual rate for the week, then!

Edit: I'll see whether I need more treasure tomorrow or not. Thanks for the treasure :D
Feel free to send a 2-way CR! Smaller amounts are also okay! (Edit time is the last time the amount remaining is updated)

Also doubles as a personal survey on dragon economics
Update: survey is complete and it seems there's little to no difference whether the sell rate is 1:1000 or higher/lower, quite interesting
Update: I wonder what people think of 1:999 instead of 1:1000, gonna do another survey/experiment
Update: My hypothesis is somewhat correct, 999 seems to not be as different as 1000. Back to my usual rate for the week, then!

Edit: I'll see whether I need more treasure tomorrow or not. Thanks for the treasure :D
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Bump!
Bump!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Another bump, got more gems to exchange
Another bump, got more gems to exchange
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
(Can't fit into title) I'll be asleep, if anyone wants to wait a while for trade, feel free to send a 2-way CR and wait.
(Can't fit into title) I'll be asleep, if anyone wants to wait a while for trade, feel free to send a 2-way CR and wait.
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Bump, checking FR from time to time!
Bump, checking FR from time to time!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Bump, I am back online more often now!
Bump, I am back online more often now!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Bump, back around
Bump, back around
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Thank you for the nice exchange rate! ^^
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
[quote name="sparra" date="2023-03-29 12:58:01" ] Thank you for the nice exchange rate! ^^ [/quote] The least I can do while Wind has dominance! Also trying out new stuff in FR once in a while. I have gems again, in case there are still people who'd like gems :o
sparra wrote on 2023-03-29 12:58:01:

The least I can do while Wind has dominance! Also trying out new stuff in FR once in a while.

I have gems again, in case there are still people who'd like gems :o
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
One last bump, I'll be asleep for a while. Feel free to send a 2-way CR and wait if anyone wants to!
One last bump, I'll be asleep for a while. Feel free to send a 2-way CR and wait if anyone wants to!
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17