Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Currency Exchange Hub [1:1000]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 785 786
Have 400kt, need 400g <3
Have 400kt, need 400g <3
BB4B9229-96C1-4FE1-B628-D4CD9E8DFF7A.jpg
I have 600kt that I would like to swap for 600g :)
I have 600kt that I would like to swap for 600g :)
Hello all! Apologies for the ping - I have a couple minor updates.

After reviewing the current gem:treasure ratios, I'm not seeing a lot of gem buyers finding trades at 1g:1000t. The Currency Exchange Hub ratio has therefore been updated to 1g:1050t in the hopes of being more equitable for both gem and treasure traders.

Additionally, the pinglist form now looks a little different. There are now 3 pinglists: buying gems, buying treasure, and exchange rate updates. You can select any or all of them; to remove yourself from all, you would simply resubmit a form with that question blank. (The sheet will have the exchange rate updates pinglist hidden unless I unhide it briefly to ping for an update.)

Since there will now be an exchange rate update pinglist, this is the only time I will be pinging the gem buying list for an update of this kind. Thanks for your patience with me, and thanks for using the Hub!

@wanli @SolarAngel1223 @Flora @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @Tazmir
Hello all! Apologies for the ping - I have a couple minor updates.

After reviewing the current gem:treasure ratios, I'm not seeing a lot of gem buyers finding trades at 1g:1000t. The Currency Exchange Hub ratio has therefore been updated to 1g:1050t in the hopes of being more equitable for both gem and treasure traders.

Additionally, the pinglist form now looks a little different. There are now 3 pinglists: buying gems, buying treasure, and exchange rate updates. You can select any or all of them; to remove yourself from all, you would simply resubmit a form with that question blank. (The sheet will have the exchange rate updates pinglist hidden unless I unhide it briefly to ping for an update.)

Since there will now be an exchange rate update pinglist, this is the only time I will be pinging the gem buying list for an update of this kind. Thanks for your patience with me, and thanks for using the Hub!

@wanli @SolarAngel1223 @Flora @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @Tazmir
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Need just 35G! If I did that math right that comes out to 36750T in exchange.
Need just 35G! If I did that math right that comes out to 36750T in exchange.
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
ltb 239g with 250.950t!
ltb 239g with 250.950t!
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
@wanli @SolarAngel1223 @Flora @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @Tazmir @sedge122 @Brewstoid @novastellaris

Hello gem buyers, I have become a gem seller. I have 4kg to convert! I'll keep this post updated, partial quantities fine.

Edit: All gone!
@wanli @SolarAngel1223 @Flora @venelia @Ajax4life14 @Littlebickle @aredshroom @WolfTrickster @Tazmir @sedge122 @Brewstoid @novastellaris

Hello gem buyers, I have become a gem seller. I have 4kg to convert! I'll keep this post updated, partial quantities fine.

Edit: All gone!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously May i buy 500g?
@mysteriously May i buy 500g?
@Flora sure thing! Could you send a CR? <:
@Flora sure thing! Could you send a CR? <:
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Currently bumping this thread-

I have 2 million and 100kt treasure looking to exchange for 2kg! I will also post a thread as well but I’d like to start here.. Got my trade in thank you!

Feel free to ping/send me a crossroad to take all or separately :>
Currently bumping this thread-

I have 2 million and 100kt treasure looking to exchange for 2kg! I will also post a thread as well but I’d like to start here.. Got my trade in thank you!

Feel free to ping/send me a crossroad to take all or separately :>
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
I have 27g that i'd like to exchange for 28350t (I think the maths right) :)
just CR me!

traded off, thanks!
I have 27g that i'd like to exchange for 28350t (I think the maths right) :)
just CR me!

traded off, thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 785 786