Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] A Dom Shop [off]
Sending a 1way cr for Flaunt (aether)
Sending a 1way cr for Flaunt (aether)
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Bump for last day
Bump for last day
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
@Zeldo hi! weirdly it looks like sparkle for moderns isn't on your gene list, but it should be 127.5kt with dom discount. sending via PM now; if it doesn't happen to stock today, just send it back, please. thank you!
@Zeldo hi! weirdly it looks like sparkle for moderns isn't on your gene list, but it should be 127.5kt with dom discount. sending via PM now; if it doesn't happen to stock today, just send it back, please. thank you!
@Zeldo

Hi, sending funds for 23 tundra scrolls (if you can't find them all that's fine haha), 1 gaoler scroll, 1 obelisk scroll and the spring vista :)
@Zeldo

Hi, sending funds for 23 tundra scrolls (if you can't find them all that's fine haha), 1 gaoler scroll, 1 obelisk scroll and the spring vista :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Zeldo hi again. can you confirm you're either filling this order tonight or sending my treasure back?
@Zeldo hi again. can you confirm you're either filling this order tonight or sending my treasure back?
@ferspnai

Hello & yep! By around 23:00, if the MP does not stock Sparkle, then I will refund the order.
@ferspnai

Hello & yep! By around 23:00, if the MP does not stock Sparkle, then I will refund the order.
ah. was wondering because i saw it stocked earlier while your thread title indicated you were online. :/ thanks, though
ah. was wondering because i saw it stocked earlier while your thread title indicated you were online. :/ thanks, though
Open for MistJam, but for skins only for now!
Open for MistJam, but for skins only for now!
@Zeldo 1 full set of skins please
@Zeldo 1 full set of skins please
1q7Z6hC.png xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1Xpj5HA.png
@Zeldo

Could I get two full sets of skins?

And if you're willing/able, could I get two each of the Malachite, Quartz, and Obsidian Enhancements Bundles? They're stocked to the 200s so they should be available at any given time.
@Zeldo

Could I get two full sets of skins?

And if you're willing/able, could I get two each of the Malachite, Quartz, and Obsidian Enhancements Bundles? They're stocked to the 200s so they should be available at any given time.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.