Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Things Pets Do
1 2 3 4 5
My boa will hold her tail in whatever position you move it to, then slooowwly and delicately realigns it to its normal place as she slithers.

Our (my family's) German shepherd searches for these big, iridescent black beetles and stomps or mouths them. There are beetle corpses scattered all over in the backyard.
My boa will hold her tail in whatever position you move it to, then slooowwly and delicately realigns it to its normal place as she slithers.

Our (my family's) German shepherd searches for these big, iridescent black beetles and stomps or mouths them. There are beetle corpses scattered all over in the backyard.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
Oh jeez-

I have 2 cats, Xina and Tabby. Tabby is about 6, and Xina turned 1 on the 4th of July! (Same day as our dog, who is 9 haha)

Anyways, Xina acts WAY more like a dog than she does a cat. She loves to play fetch and chase her own tail- she also likes to climb up the back of cloth chairs and sit at the top like a proud little mountain climber! She also has the most adorable meow known to man, and she likes to stand out in the hall and scream incredibly loudly until I yell her name. Then she comes running in to demand affection!

Tabby will suckle on blankets, but only if they're a certain material., Like, think fleece! She also has these two dog plushies, one of a husky and the other of a gray dog wearing bunny ears, and she'll drag these two toys around and leave them at the bottom of the stairs for us to trip on lol
Oh jeez-

I have 2 cats, Xina and Tabby. Tabby is about 6, and Xina turned 1 on the 4th of July! (Same day as our dog, who is 9 haha)

Anyways, Xina acts WAY more like a dog than she does a cat. She loves to play fetch and chase her own tail- she also likes to climb up the back of cloth chairs and sit at the top like a proud little mountain climber! She also has the most adorable meow known to man, and she likes to stand out in the hall and scream incredibly loudly until I yell her name. Then she comes running in to demand affection!

Tabby will suckle on blankets, but only if they're a certain material., Like, think fleece! She also has these two dog plushies, one of a husky and the other of a gray dog wearing bunny ears, and she'll drag these two toys around and leave them at the bottom of the stairs for us to trip on lol
H5oS9j0.png
My bearded dragon, Chip, is a brat about food.

I can put a wriggling Dubia roach in front of her face and she will just kinda watch it, I will put it down so it can crawl around near her and she will still watch it, and I can almost hear the brain cells thinking in her tiny little skull. Like 'maaaaybe I will eat this. just maaaaybe'.

Hornworms though? Gone in less than 3 seconds once she sees one. Hornworms are a treat so she doesn't get them very often, but when she has been very good, I will buy her half a dozen or so and give her one per day until I run out. The moment she sees that fat blue worm she POUNCES and inhales it before I can even blink, I swear. Then she gives me this look like 'you got another one?' sorry honey. one per day. that's the rule
My bearded dragon, Chip, is a brat about food.

I can put a wriggling Dubia roach in front of her face and she will just kinda watch it, I will put it down so it can crawl around near her and she will still watch it, and I can almost hear the brain cells thinking in her tiny little skull. Like 'maaaaybe I will eat this. just maaaaybe'.

Hornworms though? Gone in less than 3 seconds once she sees one. Hornworms are a treat so she doesn't get them very often, but when she has been very good, I will buy her half a dozen or so and give her one per day until I run out. The moment she sees that fat blue worm she POUNCES and inhales it before I can even blink, I swear. Then she gives me this look like 'you got another one?' sorry honey. one per day. that's the rule
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
my turtle... sniffs shoes. and he'll wedge himself between your feet.
my turtle... sniffs shoes. and he'll wedge himself between your feet.
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
we just got 2 new, very small kittens (about 7 weeks old, permanent additions to the household!) named ghost and phantom, and they're very fast and very jumpy! they don't really know how to cat yet and they just jump and stand upright sometimes, it's so funny. also they yell constantly even when they're not in need of something. it's very interesting.
we just got 2 new, very small kittens (about 7 weeks old, permanent additions to the household!) named ghost and phantom, and they're very fast and very jumpy! they don't really know how to cat yet and they just jump and stand upright sometimes, it's so funny. also they yell constantly even when they're not in need of something. it's very interesting.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
My dog likes to stand over me in the morning until I wake up
My dog likes to stand over me in the morning until I wake up
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
My gargoyle gecko has decided to sleep upside down, clinging to the wire mesh lid of his set up today. He normally hides under one of the many bits of cork bark in the tank during the day, so I'm not sure why he's chosen that spot right out in the open. [img]https://cdn.weasyl.com/static/media/0a/38/2b/0a382bf070b2676d9a840c862e3517cf75b75ce742276b7610a38492a8bf5596.jpg[/img]
My gargoyle gecko has decided to sleep upside down, clinging to the wire mesh lid of his set up today. He normally hides under one of the many bits of cork bark in the tank during the day, so I'm not sure why he's chosen that spot right out in the open.

0a382bf070b2676d9a840c862e3517cf75b75ce742276b7610a38492a8bf5596.jpg
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
My rabbit likes to yeet his food across the entire cage. His lettuce was SCATTERED around his cage when i came back. (not iceberg lettuce, lol) He hates lettuce for some reason? I would think that rabbits would consider fruits and veggies, but it's the complete opposite for him apparently. He prefers to just much on his timothy hay and pellets.
My rabbit likes to yeet his food across the entire cage. His lettuce was SCATTERED around his cage when i came back. (not iceberg lettuce, lol) He hates lettuce for some reason? I would think that rabbits would consider fruits and veggies, but it's the complete opposite for him apparently. He prefers to just much on his timothy hay and pellets.
I have 3 sugar gliders, 2 of them are super afraid of feathers and the other one likes to stare at me while I'm sleeping. it's very terrifying
I have 3 sugar gliders, 2 of them are super afraid of feathers and the other one likes to stare at me while I'm sleeping. it's very terrifying
awbkQt8.gif
my labradoodle is a huge dork, he licks beds, he likes to stick his nose into small spaces, and When he was a puppy, he used to sit on your feet When you stayed still for more than a minute and he still does sometimes
my labradoodle is a huge dork, he licks beds, he likes to stick his nose into small spaces, and When he was a puppy, he used to sit on your feet When you stayed still for more than a minute and he still does sometimes
UeDZaC8.png
1 2 3 4 5