Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 423 424
Chaos spider saves the day
Chaos spider saves the day
Your sword is your new boyfriend.
Your sword is your new boyfriend.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Oh my, Californians fighting cosplayers
Oh my, Californians fighting cosplayers
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2021-09-30 20:06:37" ] Butch dinosaur asks her blue friend where the heck they are. It all escalates from there. [/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/804503165839081534/900395300060037130/yCz19kX3oY1C.jpeg[/img]
buggy101 wrote on 2021-09-30 20:06:37:
Butch dinosaur asks her blue friend where the heck they are. It all escalates from there.
yCz19kX3oY1C.jpeg
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="@DragonsMythos" date="2021-10-02 02:23:35" ] Local child fights moon to complete his mask collection [/quote] SMELLS LIKE MAJORAS MASK Here are mine Local villagers want to trade you two bread for 37 emeralds, more at 11 OHH PRETTY DRAGONS Alien cats
@DragonsMythos wrote on 2021-10-02 02:23:35:
Local child fights moon to complete his mask collection
SMELLS LIKE MAJORAS MASK

Here are mine

Local villagers want to trade you two bread for 37 emeralds, more at 11

OHH PRETTY DRAGONS

Alien cats

Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
The most breakable game in the history of games
It's roblox. I'm still a bit annoyed at the fact that I've been trying to get into a game for 20 minutes and roblox has been able to creatively break in 4 different ways in that time (SslConnectFail, We are experiencing issues, Infinite joining screen, and roblox just doesn't launch)
The most breakable game in the history of games
It's roblox. I'm still a bit annoyed at the fact that I've been trying to get into a game for 20 minutes and roblox has been able to creatively break in 4 different ways in that time (SslConnectFail, We are experiencing issues, Infinite joining screen, and roblox just doesn't launch)
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I'll give answers :)
Some of these can be harder than others.
Absolute fever dream with plastic toys.
Lego Island

There's ghosts that spawn out of a wristwatch.
Yo-kai Watch

Legendary for its patch notes.
Sims 3

Depressed furries get happy by eating alive food.
Bugsnax

Archeological Pokémon.
Fossil Fighters

You put weird ingredients in a blender.
Cooking Simulator

2006 - 2008 era YouTube storytelling.
Sims 2

A loved simulator by Finnish people.
Pro Pilkki

Surprisingly not cash grabs, even though relies on popular series.
Lego-games

Hard as Dark Souls, apparently.
Crash Babdicoot N Sane Trilogy
I'll give answers :)
Some of these can be harder than others.
Absolute fever dream with plastic toys.
Lego Island

There's ghosts that spawn out of a wristwatch.
Yo-kai Watch

Legendary for its patch notes.
Sims 3

Depressed furries get happy by eating alive food.
Bugsnax

Archeological Pokémon.
Fossil Fighters

You put weird ingredients in a blender.
Cooking Simulator

2006 - 2008 era YouTube storytelling.
Sims 2

A loved simulator by Finnish people.
Pro Pilkki

Surprisingly not cash grabs, even though relies on popular series.
Lego-games

Hard as Dark Souls, apparently.
Crash Babdicoot N Sane Trilogy
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
A bunch of grey oval-headed and flour-sack-bodied folks fight each other-- Sometimes even with outfitting to differentiate between each other. There is also a sort of alternate take on the main cast and story, with surprising twists! Good luck finishing it. And it released at the end of last month to boot.

What if a bunch of tyrants win a historical war? You play as a war veteran trying to turn things around and free your homeland! Things can get very bad for you, but at least you're not alone.
A bunch of grey oval-headed and flour-sack-bodied folks fight each other-- Sometimes even with outfitting to differentiate between each other. There is also a sort of alternate take on the main cast and story, with surprising twists! Good luck finishing it. And it released at the end of last month to boot.

What if a bunch of tyrants win a historical war? You play as a war veteran trying to turn things around and free your homeland! Things can get very bad for you, but at least you're not alone.
To know why today is as it is, look into yesterday, and take action for a better tomorrow.
ZbNAjCO.pngbYt72YT.pngJHqnR5C.pngE3nmoMt.png
British orb stabs me in the back and makes me use my brain to figure out puzzles but I love him anyway
British orb stabs me in the back and makes me use my brain to figure out puzzles but I love him anyway
unknown.png
Got a couple~

let's get the most obvious out of the way Wannabe GLaDOS forces you into a reverse Monsters Inc. scenario for thousands of years just so she can go outside.

and since it's a separate game Wannabe GLaDOS did nothing wrong actually, and explains this to her "kids" and their new dad through a series of progressive mental breakdowns after she fails to go outside but manages to take freedom away from the dude who put her in the reverse Monsters Inc. scenario to begin with. Also, there's a piano and the whole thing is just a giant reference to a novel-length poem and other folktales.

After entirely too many shenanigans and unneeded commentary from your teammates across the universe, the old man you've been chasing for years doesn't even let you finish him off. Everyone in-game is fine with this, everyone outside the game is furious for having their satisfaction taken away.

I JUST WANT TO BUILD A NICE HOUSE AND DIG FOR MATERIALS CAN THESE SLIMES AND EYEBALLS PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE-

A fun little interplanetary field trip to find your missing magic school teacher gets unbelievably depressing and dark WAY too quickly. This is lampshaded by a talking rabbit at one point. (If anyone gets this one I'll love you forever)
Got a couple~

let's get the most obvious out of the way Wannabe GLaDOS forces you into a reverse Monsters Inc. scenario for thousands of years just so she can go outside.

and since it's a separate game Wannabe GLaDOS did nothing wrong actually, and explains this to her "kids" and their new dad through a series of progressive mental breakdowns after she fails to go outside but manages to take freedom away from the dude who put her in the reverse Monsters Inc. scenario to begin with. Also, there's a piano and the whole thing is just a giant reference to a novel-length poem and other folktales.

After entirely too many shenanigans and unneeded commentary from your teammates across the universe, the old man you've been chasing for years doesn't even let you finish him off. Everyone in-game is fine with this, everyone outside the game is furious for having their satisfaction taken away.

I JUST WANT TO BUILD A NICE HOUSE AND DIG FOR MATERIALS CAN THESE SLIMES AND EYEBALLS PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE-

A fun little interplanetary field trip to find your missing magic school teacher gets unbelievably depressing and dark WAY too quickly. This is lampshaded by a talking rabbit at one point. (If anyone gets this one I'll love you forever)
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 423 424