Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 ... 16215 16216
to be honest I'm terrified I'll mess something up
That I'll draw and it won't be as I imagined it
I'm scared and I'm actually shaking
But I can do it
I promise I'm gonna try my best
From this point I'll always try
to be honest I'm terrified I'll mess something up
That I'll draw and it won't be as I imagined it
I'm scared and I'm actually shaking
But I can do it
I promise I'm gonna try my best
From this point I'll always try
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
destroy computer | spill tea
destroy computer | spill tea
I should be getting some sleep soon... but gosh playing as Laby is fun! Gimme some 3rd path info before I decide to class her up plz.

(Elsword things, in case people were curious. For once I'm a little active in that game again, woo. xD)
I should be getting some sleep soon... but gosh playing as Laby is fun! Gimme some 3rd path info before I decide to class her up plz.

(Elsword things, in case people were curious. For once I'm a little active in that game again, woo. xD)
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
i haven't drawn in two weeks. i really need to get my art stuff together.
i haven't drawn in two weeks. i really need to get my art stuff together.
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
How do i best market my art? I know the basics, but still need to make it happen
How do i best market my art? I know the basics, but still need to make it happen
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Woke up at 4 today so that's nice. Not even being sarcastic, I'm actually a big fan of waking up long before the sun comes up. Idk, that **** is my jam my guy

Now that my sleep schedule is doing more or less okay, next thing on my to do list is not die from starvation. I have literally been surviving on one meal a day for the last few days and it ends today
Woke up at 4 today so that's nice. Not even being sarcastic, I'm actually a big fan of waking up long before the sun comes up. Idk, that **** is my jam my guy

Now that my sleep schedule is doing more or less okay, next thing on my to do list is not die from starvation. I have literally been surviving on one meal a day for the last few days and it ends today
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
Alright, alright. I'll admit it. I actually really love the new 101 Dalmatian Street show. It's just a fun feel good show to watch and I can't wait to see more. There's two episodes out right now, with Boom Night being my favorite. Besides, Amethyst as Dolly?? I can't unhear it.

I may also be a little biased being a huge 101 Dalmatian fan since I was a little girl. BUT, I'm glad to see it's not a reboot and is actually a sort of spin off. Although I'm gonna miss the old dalmatians and characters I grew up loving, it's good to see a fresh spin of a new generation of pups.
Alright, alright. I'll admit it. I actually really love the new 101 Dalmatian Street show. It's just a fun feel good show to watch and I can't wait to see more. There's two episodes out right now, with Boom Night being my favorite. Besides, Amethyst as Dolly?? I can't unhear it.

I may also be a little biased being a huge 101 Dalmatian fan since I was a little girl. BUT, I'm glad to see it's not a reboot and is actually a sort of spin off. Although I'm gonna miss the old dalmatians and characters I grew up loving, it's good to see a fresh spin of a new generation of pups.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
i unsubscribed from this person bc i got bored of their content so stop recommending their videos to me sihfrnksjfnhkajsfnsdjklfnsdg
i unsubscribed from this person bc i got bored of their content so stop recommending their videos to me sihfrnksjfnhkajsfnsdjklfnsdg
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
Get me out of my English Class!!!!!
Get me out of my English Class!!!!!
72ad439dd69c2496cd5561e2a8687d2c.gif
I keep telling myself not to hatch the eggs i find, but i have no self control

there's always a chance it'll be a double or triple or have a special eye type and be a pretty gen1 or something

,,but i also don't want over 2 lair pages of dragons so i can stop myself at that point at least
I keep telling myself not to hatch the eggs i find, but i have no self control

there's always a chance it'll be a double or triple or have a special eye type and be a pretty gen1 or something

,,but i also don't want over 2 lair pages of dragons so i can stop myself at that point at least
1 2 ... 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 ... 16215 16216