Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 ... 16224 16225
i want long hair ;-; but no, my hair never wants to grow past my shoulders
i want long hair ;-; but no, my hair never wants to grow past my shoulders

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
my avatar is a mess but I’m not changing it
my avatar is a mess but I’m not changing it
epic gamer fr discord
p- pissbucks..??
p- pissbucks..??
Snitches get stitches.
Snitches get stitches.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Hnggh, every single one. All of them!
Hnggh, every single one. All of them!
0gldo0m.png
So, Spyro Reignited is about as good as I could have thought. At least, so far with my play-through of the first game. The graphics are smooth, but I still hate Wizard's Peak and Tree Tops. I lost like 8 lives just doing those blasted supercharge ramps. gwahhhh

Prepare yourself, Ripto. I'm coming for you after I whoop Gnasty Gnorc in his big Gnorc butt.
So, Spyro Reignited is about as good as I could have thought. At least, so far with my play-through of the first game. The graphics are smooth, but I still hate Wizard's Peak and Tree Tops. I lost like 8 lives just doing those blasted supercharge ramps. gwahhhh

Prepare yourself, Ripto. I'm coming for you after I whoop Gnasty Gnorc in his big Gnorc butt.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
jaw problems r the worst i can't even completely close my mouth without hurt
jaw problems r the worst i can't even completely close my mouth without hurt
my ankle is in pain why did i try to jump off 10 stairs at the same time. someone should've stopped me.

I should've stopped me.

there is no stopping now.
my ankle is in pain why did i try to jump off 10 stairs at the same time. someone should've stopped me.

I should've stopped me.

there is no stopping now.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Hahaha, yeah so wanna know how petty I am? Nobody helped me take down the Christmas tree in the lobby so I tangled up the lights in wads and hard twisted the stems so its a pain to unfold. Also the lid is barely taped onto the ornaments so next year when someone lifts it out of the box carelessly, bing bing bong all over the floor goes your glitter infested ornaments.
Hahaha, yeah so wanna know how petty I am? Nobody helped me take down the Christmas tree in the lobby so I tangled up the lights in wads and hard twisted the stems so its a pain to unfold. Also the lid is barely taped onto the ornaments so next year when someone lifts it out of the box carelessly, bing bing bong all over the floor goes your glitter infested ornaments.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
My~
HoneybeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeee
My~
HoneybeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeee
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1 2 ... 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 ... 16224 16225