Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
day 458569 of scavenging for lightning egg
day 458569 of scavenging for lightning egg
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
i am ITCHING to write more lore but my head is empty on how to make it all fit in a cohesive enough way to where it actually makes sense
i am ITCHING to write more lore but my head is empty on how to make it all fit in a cohesive enough way to where it actually makes sense
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Ugh using a mouse that has a dying left clicker is getting really annoying -_-
Ugh using a mouse that has a dying left clicker is getting really annoying -_-
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Forwin" date="2023-05-13 14:35:21" ] grabs the static mates why are you listening to each other i am a veteran [/quote] mfw Vik says "ilvl100 food is good for ilvl400 Ultimate" LOL (it was funny though) ------------ super proud of everyone this session love these people, I'm glad I can still catch onto stuff at a decent pace ;>.> gotta study Nael more and see if I get anymore questions, but I think I'm down with the fire/ice, lightning, and doom/cleanse stuff now aha - trial and error, afterall
Forwin wrote on 2023-05-13 14:35:21:
grabs the static mates

why are you listening to each other i am a veteran
mfw Vik says "ilvl100 food is good for ilvl400 Ultimate" LOL
(it was funny though)
super proud of everyone this session
love these people, I'm glad I can still catch onto stuff at a decent pace ;>.>

gotta study Nael more and see if I get anymore questions, but I think I'm down with the fire/ice, lightning, and doom/cleanse stuff now aha - trial and error, afterall
unbeatable is now my new obsession

(please play unbeatable [white label] its literally free on steam)
unbeatable is now my new obsession

(please play unbeatable [white label] its literally free on steam)
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
I want to find help for my depression but don't know where to look.
I want to find help for my depression but don't know where to look.
cRzK7aI.png
i'll miss my little pony friendship is magic, to me, it's the [i]only[/i] good my little pony generation and no other generation will change that of course i'll accept the new ones it's just that i'm attached to this one [emoji=aether laughing size=2]
i'll miss my little pony friendship is magic, to me, it's the only good my little pony generation and no other generation will change that

of course i'll accept the new ones it's just that i'm attached to this one
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Twitter sure is a thing. I don't use it often, not sure if I'll actually remember to log in enough to stop my account from getting deleted. A month of inactivity is not a lot of time
Twitter sure is a thing. I don't use it often, not sure if I'll actually remember to log in enough to stop my account from getting deleted. A month of inactivity is not a lot of time
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
this has been one of the hardest things i have ever needed to do. every day is better but it's still so insanely scary and sometimes I just want to go home. real home.
this has been one of the hardest things i have ever needed to do. every day is better but it's still so insanely scary and sometimes I just want to go home. real home.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
finding my old ipods was really cool because there's so much music i forgot about here!!
finding my old ipods was really cool because there's so much music i forgot about here!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png