Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="Sufoxshi" date="2023-05-13 18:05:26" ] [quote name="Forwin" date="2023-05-13 14:35:21" ] grabs the static mates why are you listening to each other i am a veteran [/quote] mfw Vik says "ilvl100 food is good for ilvl400 Ultimate" LOL (it was funny though) ------------ snip[/quote] AHAHAHAHA i hope that isnt what hes mad about because :skull: "you were there for that discussion" i absolutely was not did you mishear pots as food i feel insane also now that i think about it didnt willow say it was like ilvl 380 or something. thats like.... not even savage tier level 70 food
Sufoxshi wrote on 2023-05-13 18:05:26:
Forwin wrote on 2023-05-13 14:35:21:
grabs the static mates

why are you listening to each other i am a veteran
mfw Vik says "ilvl100 food is good for ilvl400 Ultimate" LOL
(it was funny though)
snip

AHAHAHAHA i hope that isnt what hes mad about because :skull: "you were there for that discussion" i absolutely was not did you mishear pots as food i feel insane

also now that i think about it didnt willow say it was like ilvl 380 or something. thats like.... not even savage tier level 70 food
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->utXQo1.pngYbk3m1.pngz1mwb1.pngUNyv41.png8mcjH1.pngunknown.png
wow, getting platinums the second time around is nowhere as near as hard.
except for sunset vista and native fortress. the real challenge is just finishing those levels quick enough
wow, getting platinums the second time around is nowhere as near as hard.
except for sunset vista and native fortress. the real challenge is just finishing those levels quick enough

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i have seeds in my pocket i need to find a crow to befriend. Where are they i saw like 5 before
i have seeds in my pocket i need to find a crow to befriend. Where are they i saw like 5 before
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Sick (as in actually ill)
Sick (as in actually ill)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
it's a ******* oven in here and it's sapping my energy. need to find somewhere cool to go asap before im too tired to travel!
it's a ******* oven in here and it's sapping my energy. need to find somewhere cool to go asap before im too tired to travel!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
me when i realize it isn’t actually just being happy it’s instead my manic state
me when i realize it isn’t actually just being happy it’s instead my manic state
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
the vibes are soooo rancid today
the vibes are soooo rancid today
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->utXQo1.pngYbk3m1.pngz1mwb1.pngUNyv41.png8mcjH1.pngunknown.png
WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE BIRDS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE BIRDS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
oughh I'm so out of it?? whats wrong, I felt great in the morning-
it's almost 10pm now I genuinely don't understand what happened
oughh I'm so out of it?? whats wrong, I felt great in the morning-
it's almost 10pm now I genuinely don't understand what happened
a 5th of all my liked songs on spotify are. Kpop? Man. almost at 700 liked songs though!
a 5th of all my liked songs on spotify are. Kpop? Man. almost at 700 liked songs though!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^