Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
*watching AMF* okay, so some of these are not funny…
*watching AMF* okay, so some of these are not funny…
Hi.
speedrunning summer online courses whoo

I'm not okay what am I doing
speedrunning summer online courses whoo

I'm not okay what am I doing
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Most unserious expac, 10/10
Most unserious expac, 10/10
As much as I enjoy antscanada, the local ants are kinda annoying and pose a threat to my feet.

Even if they're not one of those invasive guys all ants bite.

In other news, artfight later today. Pog, I will see if i get time to nap because i can't artfight when arm tired
As much as I enjoy antscanada, the local ants are kinda annoying and pose a threat to my feet.

Even if they're not one of those invasive guys all ants bite.

In other news, artfight later today. Pog, I will see if i get time to nap because i can't artfight when arm tired
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
once again meant to take a short nap and accidentally fell asleep for 7 hours instead. whatever lol, it's not like I was actually going to work on homework even though I told myself I should
once again meant to take a short nap and accidentally fell asleep for 7 hours instead. whatever lol, it's not like I was actually going to work on homework even though I told myself I should
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I'm here to live my life and make it difficult for myself.

Seriously tho I've been super nervous the past months, falling back into old patterns and avoiding things I was ok with not too long ago. So what does my brain do?
Decide this is the perfect time to get a concert ticket (because what if this band never visits my area again?) and get not one but two tattoo appointments (because hey I haven't gotten one done in two years so I have to make up for it right?)

I'm so nervous... but I'm not backing out of any of my plans. I'm tired of sitting at home and avoiding everything
I'm here to live my life and make it difficult for myself.

Seriously tho I've been super nervous the past months, falling back into old patterns and avoiding things I was ok with not too long ago. So what does my brain do?
Decide this is the perfect time to get a concert ticket (because what if this band never visits my area again?) and get not one but two tattoo appointments (because hey I haven't gotten one done in two years so I have to make up for it right?)

I'm so nervous... but I'm not backing out of any of my plans. I'm tired of sitting at home and avoiding everything
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
Last minute scramble to draw decent character references to upload to artfight LETS GO ----- [quote name="darkpassage" date="2024-06-30 21:20:00" ] shoutout to artfight people rushing to upload their ocs last minute, the recent characters section of the front page changes with each refresh its so funny [/quote] oh owo
Last minute scramble to draw decent character references to upload to artfight LETS GO

darkpassage wrote on 2024-06-30 21:20:00:
shoutout to artfight people rushing to upload their ocs last minute, the recent characters section of the front page changes with each refresh its so funny
oh owo
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
(singing the chorus of 'Danger Danger')
(singing the chorus of 'Danger Danger')
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
the overwhelming feeling to not do anything today
the overwhelming feeling to not do anything today
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I mean I may be excited for artfight, but even though I guess we're getting on better it's definitely clear the parent I didn't like a while back definitely doesn't understand my feelings and how I even started disliking them in the first place and I don't like it.

Imma just retreat, i think..

Edit: Good idea. I think I may have been overstimulated in that situation. I might not be mentally capable of making an attack right now though... But I'll try my best!
I mean I may be excited for artfight, but even though I guess we're getting on better it's definitely clear the parent I didn't like a while back definitely doesn't understand my feelings and how I even started disliking them in the first place and I don't like it.

Imma just retreat, i think..

Edit: Good idea. I think I may have been overstimulated in that situation. I might not be mentally capable of making an attack right now though... But I'll try my best!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff