Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What element should the next modern be?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Biased but Plague - I want a Guardian-sized plague dragon... Or bigger...
Biased but Plague - I want a Guardian-sized plague dragon... Or bigger...
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding ??? points. Not Tidelord's Favorite: You couldn't understand a single word Tidelord said. It's the thought that counts...?
I'd like Nature to get another modern - since the Wildclaw scrolls are only available for a few days out of every year and not as abundant/easily obtainable as Noc scrolls.
I'd like Nature to get another modern - since the Wildclaw scrolls are only available for a few days out of every year and not as abundant/easily obtainable as Noc scrolls.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
Shadow, Fire, or Nature, if it's a treasure breed. Two of those only have a gem modern (and one of them cycles, though at least it's on a schedule now), and the third has a cycling event modern and a gem ancient.
Shadow, Fire, or Nature, if it's a treasure breed. Two of those only have a gem modern (and one of them cycles, though at least it's on a schedule now), and the third has a cycling event modern and a gem ancient.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I think ice and lightning feel most in "need" of a new modern because tundras and ridgebacks are both unpopular. (This is partly personal bias though - I don't like tuns and have only recently started warming up to ridgebacks.) Lightning recently got sandsurges which seem decently well-liked, so overall my vote would go to ice!

Conversely I feel like fire/nature are less in "need" of a modern, in the sense that coatls/wildclaws are fan favorites, have a super vibrant UMA scene, etc. Plus they're the cool prestige breeds!

But really I'll be happy for whatever modern comes next, no matter who gets it.
I think ice and lightning feel most in "need" of a new modern because tundras and ridgebacks are both unpopular. (This is partly personal bias though - I don't like tuns and have only recently started warming up to ridgebacks.) Lightning recently got sandsurges which seem decently well-liked, so overall my vote would go to ice!

Conversely I feel like fire/nature are less in "need" of a modern, in the sense that coatls/wildclaws are fan favorites, have a super vibrant UMA scene, etc. Plus they're the cool prestige breeds!

But really I'll be happy for whatever modern comes next, no matter who gets it.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
would say arcane for obvious reasons, but shadow and nature (and maybe fire, for the price) need more accessible breeds, as neither are year round.

but nature's ancient is veilspuns (gems), whereas nature's is auraboas (treasure), so i'd probably go with shadow. it's a lot harder to get shadow dragons.
would say arcane for obvious reasons, but shadow and nature (and maybe fire, for the price) need more accessible breeds, as neither are year round.

but nature's ancient is veilspuns (gems), whereas nature's is auraboas (treasure), so i'd probably go with shadow. it's a lot harder to get shadow dragons.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
fire or nature for sure!! they desperately need some non-gem breeds... fire seems especially likely to even out the earth/fire/water/wind quartet!
fire or nature for sure!! they desperately need some non-gem breeds... fire seems especially likely to even out the earth/fire/water/wind quartet!
z2Icd4f.png
x
Echo
(they/she/fae)
+0 fr time
6c0jmrg.png
x
goals / challenges
color wheel obelisks
stock the pond
Fire!

I doubt Arcane will get one for a while, they already have Fae, Bogsneak and Aether while many Flights only have two breeds.

Fire!

I doubt Arcane will get one for a while, they already have Fae, Bogsneak and Aether while many Flights only have two breeds.

qDkA25S.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2024-06-15 19:37:12" ] Fire! I doubt Arcane will get one for a while, they already have Fae, Bogsneak and Aether while many Flights only have two breeds. [/quote] bogsneaks aren’t arcane though iirc, they don’t have a specific alignment.
gn0me wrote on 2024-06-15 19:37:12:
Fire!

bogsneaks aren’t arcane though iirc, they don’t have a specific alignment.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
i would love a nature modern, do we even have a modern now that I think about it? [s]I know we have auraboas and wildclaws [/s] Wildclaws are a MODERN breed?![emoji=wildclaw scared size=1] I agree with the user below me! I think ice would be awesome to see! Or maybe fire
i would love a nature modern, do we even have a modern now that I think about it?

I know we have auraboas and wildclaws
Wildclaws are a MODERN breed?!

I agree with the user below me! I think ice would be awesome to see! Or maybe fire
I don’t know what to put here
I’m very biased towards ice because tundras are generally very unpopular. They have some of the oldest art, odd poses, and very little love

I’d love a new ice beast. Maybe something spiky with icicle horns and scaly hides
I’m very biased towards ice because tundras are generally very unpopular. They have some of the oldest art, odd poses, and very little love

I’d love a new ice beast. Maybe something spiky with icicle horns and scaly hides
tgKCVtZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8