Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 120 121
I don’t think it’s a beastclan cause it says that it’s a dragon in the description… hmmmm…
I don’t think it’s a beastclan cause it says that it’s a dragon in the description… hmmmm…
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Those fingers are webbed. Guys I don't think we have a dragon breed with webbed fingers like that yet
Those fingers are webbed. Guys I don't think we have a dragon breed with webbed fingers like that yet
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
[b]Flight[/b] is ready for his birthday party tomorrow! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86671395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866714/86671395_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [right]-G[/right]
Flight is ready for his birthday party tomorrow!
86671395_350.png
-G
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
A HAND?!??
Beastclan stuff???

Edit: Nevermind apparently that's a dragon.
A HAND?!??
Beastclan stuff???

Edit: Nevermind apparently that's a dragon.
hand hand hand im STARING
hand hand hand im STARING
MefH354.png
I really do not think this is an existing breed. The fingers are very closely webbed and the talons are too short to be chunkier breeds like Bogsneaks. Plus it looks like there's a fin on the elbow so I'm perhaps a little delusionally optimistic that it will be another water modern? I could definitely see this being a breed we already have but stylized, but no other npc dragon has stylized existing traits to that degree imo, they're always more on model to their official species art, so I'm not fully convinced.

Additionally, the image description refers to this character as a dragon, and I would hope staff wouldn't mislead people who need to use screenreaders and image ids, so I also don't buy the Beastclan idea. Just some food for thought.

If it is a modern with an event like Dustcarve Dig, I think it would be fun if this npc has to make us chart a map as a community to find whatever it is we're looking for (lost breed, apparel, etc). That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that I genuinely want from this, because I think it'd be cute :P
I really do not think this is an existing breed. The fingers are very closely webbed and the talons are too short to be chunkier breeds like Bogsneaks. Plus it looks like there's a fin on the elbow so I'm perhaps a little delusionally optimistic that it will be another water modern? I could definitely see this being a breed we already have but stylized, but no other npc dragon has stylized existing traits to that degree imo, they're always more on model to their official species art, so I'm not fully convinced.

Additionally, the image description refers to this character as a dragon, and I would hope staff wouldn't mislead people who need to use screenreaders and image ids, so I also don't buy the Beastclan idea. Just some food for thought.

If it is a modern with an event like Dustcarve Dig, I think it would be fun if this npc has to make us chart a map as a community to find whatever it is we're looking for (lost breed, apparel, etc). That's pretty much the only thing I can think of that I genuinely want from this, because I think it'd be cute :P
pls ping when replying!
Is that a glove they're wearing?? Or is that their FLESH??
Is that a glove they're wearing?? Or is that their FLESH??
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I am so excited for this, I can't wait for tomorrow
I am so excited for this, I can't wait for tomorrow
PEQy314.png
Yesterday I said it'd be cool to have a dragon breed based off those sea birds that almost never land, but something inspired by a leopard seal, an orca, or a penguin would also be amazing.

If it's not a new breed, it's probably a new NPC for another Effort or the Grand Exchange. Whatever it is, it's giving "privateer" or naval aramada moreso than "pirate", now lol. Wouldn't it be cool if it was something to do with trade ships or nautical exploration/commerce?

I'm still holding out hope for nautical-themed "adventurer" items. It'll be interesting to see how the wind and navigation-related elements to the post to tie in. Either way, I'm excited! c:
Yesterday I said it'd be cool to have a dragon breed based off those sea birds that almost never land, but something inspired by a leopard seal, an orca, or a penguin would also be amazing.

If it's not a new breed, it's probably a new NPC for another Effort or the Grand Exchange. Whatever it is, it's giving "privateer" or naval aramada moreso than "pirate", now lol. Wouldn't it be cool if it was something to do with trade ships or nautical exploration/commerce?

I'm still holding out hope for nautical-themed "adventurer" items. It'll be interesting to see how the wind and navigation-related elements to the post to tie in. Either way, I'm excited! c:
it's happening everyone stay calm
it's happening everyone stay calm
pixel art of Umay.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 120 121