Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What inspired your broadcast message?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I’ve had a few different ones, from song lyrics to random quotes. I’ve quoted Different by Maggie Lindemann, probably declared my love for Edelgard from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I have a feeling I also applauded Bowser Jr. as my son before. (I can’t remember specifics, unfortunately.)

My current one commemorates when Dylas proposed in my playthrough of Rune Factory 4, because I had been waiting on it for a while and I found it funny that there was a typhoon that day.
I’ve had a few different ones, from song lyrics to random quotes. I’ve quoted Different by Maggie Lindemann, probably declared my love for Edelgard from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I have a feeling I also applauded Bowser Jr. as my son before. (I can’t remember specifics, unfortunately.)

My current one commemorates when Dylas proposed in my playthrough of Rune Factory 4, because I had been waiting on it for a while and I found it funny that there was a typhoon that day.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Mine is a shortened quote from one of my lore stories.

When Winter was first thinking of joining the clan, Burgundy asked him whether he liked hatchlings. Because, he said, "I never saw a group of dragons so keen on having babies."

But that's too long for a broadcast message.
Mine is a shortened quote from one of my lore stories.

When Winter was first thinking of joining the clan, Burgundy asked him whether he liked hatchlings. Because, he said, "I never saw a group of dragons so keen on having babies."

But that's too long for a broadcast message.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
The Witcher :3

It's the name of one of my favourite tracks from The Witcher 3 OST.
The Witcher :3

It's the name of one of my favourite tracks from The Witcher 3 OST.
It's a lyric from a song I've been listening to a lot lately xD
It's a lyric from a song I've been listening to a lot lately xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[font=cambria][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/402/192/398.jpg[/img]
398.jpg
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Am dinosaur goose and vaguely aware of certain memes.
Am dinosaur goose and vaguely aware of certain memes.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I just really liked these guys [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/51929] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/51929.png [/img ][/url]
I just really liked these guys
51929.png
photoshop painting of a green-and purple fire coatl in a straw hat holding up a bun-bun (apparel), surrounded by floating lights Isatis
she/they | FR+10
[fandragons]

Have a nice day! c:
Wild Mustard
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/9f4ccd55db87e2b3d3f91670d8fe5712.jpg[/img]
9f4ccd55db87e2b3d3f91670d8fe5712.jpg
Mine was ALL the deepsea bulbs! for YEARS. I only recently changed it because my lair is changing so much, so this statement isn't true anymore lol

Now I am referencing a certain parody video I adore of one of my favourite youtubers lol
Mine was ALL the deepsea bulbs! for YEARS. I only recently changed it because my lair is changing so much, so this statement isn't true anymore lol

Now I am referencing a certain parody video I adore of one of my favourite youtubers lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
mine comes from a running gag in my family; moose are mythical creatures but it's always possible that they might exist.
mine comes from a running gag in my family; moose are mythical creatures but it's always possible that they might exist.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19