Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Particularly Peculiar Plants
[center][size=6]Let's go Plague 88V [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/P7e5zah.gif[/img]
Let's go Plague 88V

P7e5zah.gif
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Dragons to the soup! [emoji=plague rune size=1]
Dragons to the soup!
UZVTEBc.png
Will hatchlings hatched today be ready as adults to be leveled by the last day of the push?
Will hatchlings hatched today be ready as adults to be leveled by the last day of the push?
Good luck Plague [emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1]
Good luck Plague
_ 86442671_FB8TuyD2zuusPFl.png ___ __ ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15

 » About me
 » Accent Shop
 » Pastel Gen 1 lair
@Arrowfeathers
Yep! They will be ready on the last day!
@Arrowfeathers
Yep! They will be ready on the last day!
UZVTEBc.png
@Muster Awesome, thank you! That final day always confuses me and I've been on the site 6 years [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Muster

Awesome, thank you! That final day always confuses me and I've been on the site 6 years
@Arrowfeathers
They are very confusing indeed >.>
And you're welcome <3
@Arrowfeathers
They are very confusing indeed >.>
And you're welcome <3
UZVTEBc.png
Changed to my beloved Plague boy to honour my home, I may be on vacation, but we got this murderpups! Let's spread ourselves victory!! 88V
Changed to my beloved Plague boy to honour my home, I may be on vacation, but we got this murderpups! Let's spread ourselves victory!! 88V
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Posting so I can find this later. Let's' go support our friends!
Posting so I can find this later. Let's' go support our friends!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/Them | +3 FR

A mercenary band forged from darkness and desperation seek out a way to survive in a changing, dangerous world. [Modified Pinkerlocke + Lore]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130808484189962240/950082215625236530/nvp_meme.jpg[/img] Let's go Plague!!
nvp_meme.jpg

Let's go Plague!!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-