Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WvE] Recording Board Flips
[quote name="sweetjujubes" date="2021-08-05 20:58:06" ] I haven't followed many dom battles before, does it normally flip THIS much? [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [/quote] not this much, no! this is a super close battle [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
sweetjujubes wrote on 2021-08-05 20:58:06:
I haven't followed many dom battles before, does it normally flip THIS much?

not this much, no! this is a super close battle
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@Phlegethos

Late to the party, but I just thought that I'd let you know that the dom board only updates at 15 minute intervals (X:00, X:15, X:30, X:45), so it is actually possible to observe the exact time in which the dom board displays a flip, as long as there's someone checking at least once every 15 minutes.

The only exception to this is the final tick on the last day of the dom week, which is Saturday at 23:50. So on that day, the dom board checks totals to display at 23:45 and also at 23:50.

This means it's realistically possible for a flip tracker to be 100% accurate :D
@Phlegethos

Late to the party, but I just thought that I'd let you know that the dom board only updates at 15 minute intervals (X:00, X:15, X:30, X:45), so it is actually possible to observe the exact time in which the dom board displays a flip, as long as there's someone checking at least once every 15 minutes.

The only exception to this is the final tick on the last day of the dom week, which is Saturday at 23:50. So on that day, the dom board checks totals to display at 23:45 and also at 23:50.

This means it's realistically possible for a flip tracker to be 100% accurate :D
jA0Unwf.gif
@starrlight thanks for letting me know! i'll update the times now.
@starrlight thanks for letting me know! i'll update the times now.
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
not me waiting to send 30+ level 10s at the last minute [emoji=obelisk winking size=2]
not me waiting to send 30+ level 10s at the last minute

Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[size=0][size=0][size=0]@Eliyanah @SilverRipple @brightmyth @Festivoog @empanada @Orodruin @Lavend3rDragon @TsunamiVoid @StormcatcherHere @Peyp @ufology @newtfiend @Mirna @SariStar @ColorfulLava @Colormancy @Are @1010nightflyer @DeepflowManah @AWB @sweetjujubes @softfuzzyman @Mudy @Ajgreelyfan3 @ElysionLycaon @Klavi @Mistwhisker @ZeSethis @LapisWings @commoncomitatus @ILuvDogs @minuets @Starwindrider @Kenopsian @rockrufff @Maanster @lusbiana @Unrest @DalphiaRose @8Spitfire8 @Carvaiine[/size][/size][/size] Earth flip! [img]https://i.ibb.co/55GHCdV/yeeahh-go-pebbles.png[/img]
@Eliyanah @SilverRipple @brightmyth @Festivoog @empanada @Orodruin @Lavend3rDragon @TsunamiVoid @StormcatcherHere @Peyp @ufology @newtfiend @Mirna @SariStar @ColorfulLava @Colormancy @Are @1010nightflyer @DeepflowManah @AWB @sweetjujubes @softfuzzyman @Mudy @Ajgreelyfan3 @ElysionLycaon @Klavi @Mistwhisker @ZeSethis @LapisWings @commoncomitatus @ILuvDogs @minuets @Starwindrider @Kenopsian @rockrufff @Maanster @lusbiana @Unrest @DalphiaRose @8Spitfire8 @Carvaiine

Earth flip!
yeeahh-go-pebbles.png
"link • ufology
they/he/she
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAA my wrist hurts
glad the dragons we're sending earth are doing something tho!
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAA my wrist hurts
glad the dragons we're sending earth are doing something tho!
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
This is really gettin exciting

Nervous. but gosh darn so exciting
This is really gettin exciting

Nervous. but gosh darn so exciting
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
LETS GO WATER LETS GO. COME ON YOU GOT THIS WATER. YOU GOT THIS. DESTROY THEM.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2021-08-07 09:24:28" ] LETS GO WATER LETS GO. COME ON YOU GOT THIS WATER. YOU GOT THIS. DESTROY THEM. [/quote]
mistywolf96 wrote on 2021-08-07 09:24:28:
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@Eliyanah @SilverRipple @brightmyth @Festivoog @empanada @Orodruin @Lavend3rDragon @TsunamiVoid @StormcatcherHere @Peyp @ufology @newtfiend @Mirna @SariStar @ColorfulLava @Colormancy @Are @1010nightflyer @DeepflowManah @AWB @sweetjujubes @softfuzzyman @Mudy @Ajgreelyfan3 @ElysionLycaon @Klavi @Mistwhisker @ZeSethis @LapisWings @commoncomitatus @ILuvDogs @minuets @Starwindrider @Kenopsian @rockrufff @Maanster @lusbiana @Unrest @DalphiaRose @8Spitfire8 @Carvaiine [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/311380716678283264/873724963780190238/unknown.png[/img] Flipped on the 17:30 tick!
@Eliyanah @SilverRipple @brightmyth @Festivoog @empanada @Orodruin @Lavend3rDragon @TsunamiVoid @StormcatcherHere @Peyp @ufology @newtfiend @Mirna @SariStar @ColorfulLava @Colormancy @Are @1010nightflyer @DeepflowManah @AWB @sweetjujubes @softfuzzyman @Mudy @Ajgreelyfan3 @ElysionLycaon @Klavi @Mistwhisker @ZeSethis @LapisWings @commoncomitatus @ILuvDogs @minuets @Starwindrider @Kenopsian @rockrufff @Maanster @lusbiana @Unrest @DalphiaRose @8Spitfire8 @Carvaiine

unknown.png

Flipped on the 17:30 tick!
britwhalebadge.png