Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I..I don't know what to do now
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/vBm3p5qD/fba337f574a70292b75be04856895453.png[/img] I never saved up this much before I kinda want to save up for a imp scroll now but I also want to gene up my dragons I think Irwin my XYX perma baby noc would look good as a imp but I can only dream. XD [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=86&auth=4d964af9a64816e2218c31df0fab7325cc376d48&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/FHKVDHG4/66e6f3e056acc4e58d8bfb95f13670ae.png[/img] Well I can afford that Light sprite now thanks off site trading.
fba337f574a70292b75be04856895453.png

I never saved up this much before I kinda want to save up for a imp scroll now but I also want to gene up my dragons I think Irwin my XYX perma baby noc would look good as a imp but I can only dream. XD

dragon?age=0&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=86&auth=4d964af9a64816e2218c31df0fab7325cc376d48&dummyext=prev.png

66e6f3e056acc4e58d8bfb95f13670ae.png

Well I can afford that Light sprite now thanks off site trading.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
from what i hear, UMAs are an expensive but beautiful rabbit hole to jump down :P tho I will confess to never having bought one. speaking of, how expensive are imperial scrolls?
from what i hear, UMAs are an expensive but beautiful rabbit hole to jump down :P tho I will confess to never having bought one. speaking of, how expensive are imperial scrolls?
That's some dedication of saving.....I have no impulse control so I'll never hace that much to know what to do with! Good luck with which ever you decide to do!
That's some dedication of saving.....I have no impulse control so I'll never hace that much to know what to do with! Good luck with which ever you decide to do!
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@coffeecupid

I never really got into UMA/UMS I know imp scrolls where a KS item so there like extremely hard to find.

@Tywyllwch

Thanks! :D
@coffeecupid

I never really got into UMA/UMS I know imp scrolls where a KS item so there like extremely hard to find.

@Tywyllwch

Thanks! :D
You could buy many umas for that much money
Also how tell me your secrets
You could buy many umas for that much money
Also how tell me your secrets
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@StaticSeraph

I'm quitting on another site and I have many valuable items/things to sell and I just save. c:
@StaticSeraph

I'm quitting on another site and I have many valuable items/things to sell and I just save. c:
Have you tried blowing all that money on genes and then immediately regretting it afterwards?
Have you tried blowing all that money on genes and then immediately regretting it afterwards?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

me trying to desperately save up 800g for an accent

hOW
me trying to desperately save up 800g for an accent

hOW
VGxuHXT.png
I didn't register the gem amount at first and was like oh that's a decent chunk of treasure and then I did a double take and was like [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/RILsqUte1MME7TzQJ9/giphy.gif[/img]
I didn't register the gem amount at first and was like oh that's a decent chunk of treasure and then I did a double take and was like
giphy.gif
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
i was going to say smth about the 867kt being pretty decent and maybe you could do a few gene projects but then i saw the 63kg and had a pretty similar reaction to the user above me lmao
i was going to say smth about the 867kt being pretty decent and maybe you could do a few gene projects but then i saw the 63kg and had a pretty similar reaction to the user above me lmao
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png