Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 592 593
@Cairon @RubyArrav @eternalwhitemoon
I've had the same problem. I scanned the file prior to deleting it, and it came up negative for viruses,but the file downloads without my consent constantly as well.
@Cairon @RubyArrav @eternalwhitemoon
I've had the same problem. I scanned the file prior to deleting it, and it came up negative for viruses,but the file downloads without my consent constantly as well.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
Yup, that darn Advance America ad has come up a few times for me today! It at least doesn't seem to be a virus, but either way it is quite annoying.
Yup, that darn Advance America ad has come up a few times for me today! It at least doesn't seem to be a virus, but either way it is quite annoying.
eLAndXa.png
Reporting an ad that claims to for Equifax. I didn't click on it, but an HTML document was automatically downloaded onto my computer.
Reporting an ad that claims to for Equifax. I didn't click on it, but an HTML document was automatically downloaded onto my computer.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
The html file that downloads is an ad for "Advance America". it opens up in another tab when you click the file, had it happen 3 times and it's the same ad each time.
The html file that downloads is an ad for "Advance America". it opens up in another tab when you click the file, had it happen 3 times and it's the same ad each time.
Mar 15
browser: chrome
No screenshot because I was half-panicking and anxious to get away from the malicious ad.

While I was on the Lightning Forums, I was redirected to a fake Flash Player Update site, which no doubt attempted to download something to my computer. In my history the site is showing up as "www.webredac.net" and claiming to be Adobe Flash Player Update.
Mar 15
browser: chrome
No screenshot because I was half-panicking and anxious to get away from the malicious ad.

While I was on the Lightning Forums, I was redirected to a fake Flash Player Update site, which no doubt attempted to download something to my computer. In my history the site is showing up as "www.webredac.net" and claiming to be Adobe Flash Player Update.
ka0e52.jpg
I'm not getting redirected to anything, but there's this odd thing that's been happening today-I use [b]chrome[/b]-that sometimes ads will download their ad pictures-an HTML file. It's quite annoying, [quote name="eternalwhitemoon" date="2015-03-19 04:25:25"]I have the same problem as @Cairon and @RubyArrav. I was randomly browsing and it downloaded an HTML file. I haven't had the courage to open it, but I am scanning my computer now.[/quote] I think I might steer well clear of Flight Rising for a bit, in case this is some kind of virus thing.
I'm not getting redirected to anything, but there's this odd thing that's been happening today-I use chrome-that sometimes ads will download their ad pictures-an HTML file. It's quite annoying,
eternalwhitemoon wrote on 2015-03-19 04:25:25:
I have the same problem as @Cairon and @RubyArrav. I was randomly browsing and it downloaded an HTML file. I haven't had the courage to open it, but I am scanning my computer now.

I think I might steer well clear of Flight Rising for a bit, in case this is some kind of virus thing.
ay
I've also had the ad that attempts to download itself but my computer blocks it
I've also had the ad that attempts to download itself but my computer blocks it
I had an advertisement link that popup blocker stopped; but the window disappeared that told me the link for it; when I went to open a new page. :/
I had an advertisement link that popup blocker stopped; but the window disappeared that told me the link for it; when I went to open a new page. :/
Gao-Happy-2.pngArcanart.pngGao-Happy-1.png
Downloading advertisement here, too.
Downloading advertisement here, too.
466w8yC.png
I am +3 hours off of Flight Rising Time.
I'm getting a weird downloading ad of sorts also and its rather annoying. I keep having to run an antivirus scan, which takes forever and a half, and it keeps happening everytime :/
I'm getting a weird downloading ad of sorts also and its rather annoying. I keep having to run an antivirus scan, which takes forever and a half, and it keeps happening everytime :/
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 592 593