Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 268 269
@rokkan
I've never posted in the forums before, but heck, thank you dude! Yall have made me get back into FR and its been great! ;v;
@rokkan
I've never posted in the forums before, but heck, thank you dude! Yall have made me get back into FR and its been great! ;v;
[quote name="Kholin" date="2018-12-01 09:18:34" ] [quote name="Dalinar" date="2018-12-01 06:18:09" ] @Kholin My wife, of course, and the reason I keep coming back to this site (well, one of the reasons, but the most important one!) I have so much trying to come up with ways of surprising you and help with your projects and vice-versa! Or the way we sometimes come up with joint projects and have done all the way since 2013. (I'm still on the hunt for a oilslick/swamp/x for you even though you already have a few haha XD) <3333[/quote] @Dalinar bless you I love you so much! <33 I always have so much fun talking FR with you and working on projects together!! Which reminds me, we should start something new!! @SpudWasTaken @Rokkan @Marimokun @aesthesia @sassymod @ravensa @saphizzle you lot make FR extra fun every damn day!! Even if we do annoy every other bugger in the server, lmao. Everyone's endless generosity is so awesome, and it makes me happy to play with you guys :D [/quote] aw heck thank you guys again! you all got me back up and into this here game again! And its also been great to know fellow tma nerds heheh And thanks for all the hatchling babs. ;v;
Kholin wrote on 2018-12-01 09:18:34:
Dalinar wrote on 2018-12-01 06:18:09:
@Kholin
My wife, of course, and the reason I keep coming back to this site (well, one of the reasons, but the most important one!) I have so much trying to come up with ways of surprising you and help with your projects and vice-versa! Or the way we sometimes come up with joint projects and have done all the way since 2013. (I'm still on the hunt for a oilslick/swamp/x for you even though you already have a few haha XD) <3333

@Dalinar bless you I love you so much! <33 I always have so much fun talking FR with you and working on projects together!! Which reminds me, we should start something new!!

@SpudWasTaken @Rokkan @Marimokun @aesthesia @sassymod @ravensa @saphizzle you lot make FR extra fun every damn day!! Even if we do annoy every other bugger in the server, lmao. Everyone's endless generosity is so awesome, and it makes me happy to play with you guys :D

aw heck thank you guys again! you all got me back up and into this here game again! And its also been great to know fellow tma nerds heheh And thanks for all the hatchling babs. ;v;
@FishyAeronaut Thank you so much :o! I had loads of fun roleplaying and chatting with you. I hope we get more chances to in the future!~
@FishyAeronaut Thank you so much :o! I had loads of fun roleplaying and chatting with you. I hope we get more chances to in the future!~
@Interverse

aw thanks for the ping friendo :3 And yeah i'm definitely not on as much as I used to be, so I apologize for going silent sometimes ToT I wish I could talk more, but my irl job makes me very busy nowadays >_>

And i'm still slowly making money for those last 2 light things, even if I haven't updated the quest in forever lol. (for an impromptu update i'm at aprox. 31kg right now, though a little bit of it is treasure and will fund nocturne eggs and strange chests for my end of the year mass hatch/opening! Gotta have something fun to do while I spend all this time saving monies lol)
@Interverse

aw thanks for the ping friendo :3 And yeah i'm definitely not on as much as I used to be, so I apologize for going silent sometimes ToT I wish I could talk more, but my irl job makes me very busy nowadays >_>

And i'm still slowly making money for those last 2 light things, even if I haven't updated the quest in forever lol. (for an impromptu update i'm at aprox. 31kg right now, though a little bit of it is treasure and will fund nocturne eggs and strange chests for my end of the year mass hatch/opening! Gotta have something fun to do while I spend all this time saving monies lol)
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@FoxIsSilver Aaaa thank you >u< You are the best plaguemom Arcane could ask for!
@FoxIsSilver Aaaa thank you >u< You are the best plaguemom Arcane could ask for!
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
@Dezrend
Words can't describe how much you've helped me in my eight months on this website. We've been friends since I probably first joined, and we've shared many memories and past experiences. You've helped me through some of my issued and vice versa - I love you as a best friend, and your supportiveness has helped me tons. <3 Amazing child.

@SaturnNeptune
We haven't known each other for long, but your sense of humor has put a smile on my face many times. You're extremely creative and smart, plus you're open to new ideas and all-in-all a kind person. ;u;

@FallenRibbons
Banned for being a sweetheart. >;0 Jkjk, you're amazing, and I love your somewhat-witty comebacks in the banning thread. The Salt Lord loves you~ uwuwu

@DeadSuzume
You introduced me to this game after a few days of constant asking. xD I wouldn't know any of this amazing people if it weren't for you, 'S o n'. You threw things at me and helped me through my struggles with getting used to the game. qwq' Although we haven't talked in a while, I hope you're doing well~

@MarbledMarvel
Sweet child. Ily-
You're literally my sister lmao--
@Dezrend
Words can't describe how much you've helped me in my eight months on this website. We've been friends since I probably first joined, and we've shared many memories and past experiences. You've helped me through some of my issued and vice versa - I love you as a best friend, and your supportiveness has helped me tons. <3 Amazing child.

@SaturnNeptune
We haven't known each other for long, but your sense of humor has put a smile on my face many times. You're extremely creative and smart, plus you're open to new ideas and all-in-all a kind person. ;u;

@FallenRibbons
Banned for being a sweetheart. >;0 Jkjk, you're amazing, and I love your somewhat-witty comebacks in the banning thread. The Salt Lord loves you~ uwuwu

@DeadSuzume
You introduced me to this game after a few days of constant asking. xD I wouldn't know any of this amazing people if it weren't for you, 'S o n'. You threw things at me and helped me through my struggles with getting used to the game. qwq' Although we haven't talked in a while, I hope you're doing well~

@MarbledMarvel
Sweet child. Ily-
You're literally my sister lmao--
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
@Lallie I'd like to be on a pinglist for this for sure!

I couldn't accomplish much without my best friends!
If I need to tag five, they will be @Morono, @Erikor, @Carpedon, @Anna222 and of course @Wakazu!
These people and particularly their deeds will always have a special place in my heart! Without them I wouldn't even know anything about Flight Rising's existance, let alone own a Stone Borer, and I'm very happy to give these five people their well-deserved honorable mentions, hugs and brofists (respectively!) for everything they've already done (and speaking of Anna and Erik, what are they still doing to help me towards my longshot Boolean quest). They also lent me a fair ton of familiars to mass awaken, which is why it was possible for me to get a lot of chests to advance in a quest. Thank you, my best friends ever who supported me all the way!
Happy December!~
@Lallie I'd like to be on a pinglist for this for sure!

I couldn't accomplish much without my best friends!
If I need to tag five, they will be @Morono, @Erikor, @Carpedon, @Anna222 and of course @Wakazu!
These people and particularly their deeds will always have a special place in my heart! Without them I wouldn't even know anything about Flight Rising's existance, let alone own a Stone Borer, and I'm very happy to give these five people their well-deserved honorable mentions, hugs and brofists (respectively!) for everything they've already done (and speaking of Anna and Erik, what are they still doing to help me towards my longshot Boolean quest). They also lent me a fair ton of familiars to mass awaken, which is why it was possible for me to get a lot of chests to advance in a quest. Thank you, my best friends ever who supported me all the way!
Happy December!~
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Deluxe for being the bestest data diva for CFCE and for Dom stuff! @Pennywhistle for being consistent, kind and helpful! @aithne for getting me started on this game 4.5 years ago! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ugfQnH1.gif[/img][/center] @Lallie Could I be on the daily task ping list, please? Thanks!
@Deluxe for being the bestest data diva for CFCE and for Dom stuff!
@Pennywhistle for being consistent, kind and helpful!
@aithne for getting me started on this game 4.5 years ago!
ugfQnH1.gif
@Lallie Could I be on the daily task ping list, please? Thanks!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
Quote:
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3

@starshiny
Our daily (do they count as daily because there was that one day?) chats are wonderful and really help especially on those less than okay and bad days. I enjoy that we're going to have linked lore and I love helping with your dragons definitely not because I don't feel like messing with mine currently

@Macchi
I always love seeing you in the forums because you're so positive and wonderful! I also enjoy the few times we have chatted and when you've helped increase my hoard of Yellow Canaries

@yeehawbuckaroo
Your username is wonderful and I love seeing you in the forums also! Also I enjoy all the Special IDs

@Cirrostratus
Your outfits and matchings are always so lovely! I especially enjoy some of the outfits you've made for me and I love to look through the thread for ideas.

@PurpleRoseMoon
You were the one who showed me this website back in 2016, though you don't seem to be as active and I haven't talked to you in a while. You'll always be my friend and I appreciate all those talks we use to have.
Quote:
December 1st
List up to 5 people (though you can do more if you wish!) you think make Flight Rising a better place for you and potentially for others! Tag them here and tell them why, spread the love <3

@starshiny
Our daily (do they count as daily because there was that one day?) chats are wonderful and really help especially on those less than okay and bad days. I enjoy that we're going to have linked lore and I love helping with your dragons definitely not because I don't feel like messing with mine currently

@Macchi
I always love seeing you in the forums because you're so positive and wonderful! I also enjoy the few times we have chatted and when you've helped increase my hoard of Yellow Canaries

@yeehawbuckaroo
Your username is wonderful and I love seeing you in the forums also! Also I enjoy all the Special IDs

@Cirrostratus
Your outfits and matchings are always so lovely! I especially enjoy some of the outfits you've made for me and I love to look through the thread for ideas.

@PurpleRoseMoon
You were the one who showed me this website back in 2016, though you don't seem to be as active and I haven't talked to you in a while. You'll always be my friend and I appreciate all those talks we use to have.

+3 FR
Fool's Gold Hoarder
Yellow Canary Hoarder
"i assure you brother,
the sun will shine on us again."
- loki odinson
T9M8A5R.png
@lallie Can you add me to the daily pinglist, please?

Also, thank you so much for this project! Anything in the world that encourages kindness- I am in! So much negativity IRL that any venue of life that we can promote giving/kindness is awesome and so very necessary!!!
@lallie Can you add me to the daily pinglist, please?

Also, thank you so much for this project! Anything in the world that encourages kindness- I am in! So much negativity IRL that any venue of life that we can promote giving/kindness is awesome and so very necessary!!!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 268 269