Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
[center][size=4][font=Georgia][color=000033][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909#post_2562909]Story[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133932]Main Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133934]Task List [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133936]Raffle[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133942]Pinglist [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133955]Thanks[/url][/color][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/dMxZiV/divider-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Hello all! Thank you so very much for bearing with me whilst the tickets were being sorted. How is the new year treating you so far? I hope everyone is well <3 I just want to thank you all once more for being so wonderful this year with the challenge, it really was lovely to see so many of you getting into it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, the challenge wouldn't have been as great if it weren't for you guys. I hope to see you all around, whether that be around for next year's challenge or just around FR! My inbox is always open <3 Now for the raffle drawings! Just a small recap on the rules: - The drawings will be done in rounds of 10 - If you are pinged, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences. In order of what you want most (e.g. if you're 2nd you'll pick 2 prizes, 8th you'll pick 8) - If there is no reply after 24 hours, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. - If after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded. However, you will be eligible to be drawn again. - This will continue until all prizes are drawn Finally, without further ado.... [center][b][size=5][font=Georgia]Raffle Round 1[/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Congratulations on placing in Round 1 of the December Kindness Challenge Raffle! 1. @Watercolour 2. @Gravebloom 3. @Emmahaa 4. @Taluwen 5. @Rabigrace 6. @L1BR4 7. @EverAthena 8. @FoggyDownpour 9. @Seonais 10. @whimsicalwinds

divider-smol.png

Hello all! Thank you so very much for bearing with me whilst the tickets were being sorted. How is the new year treating you so far? I hope everyone is well <3

I just want to thank you all once more for being so wonderful this year with the challenge, it really was lovely to see so many of you getting into it. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, the challenge wouldn't have been as great if it weren't for you guys. I hope to see you all around, whether that be around for next year's challenge or just around FR! My inbox is always open <3

Now for the raffle drawings! Just a small recap on the rules:

- The drawings will be done in rounds of 10
- If you are pinged, you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preferences. In order of what you want most (e.g. if you're 2nd you'll pick 2 prizes, 8th you'll pick 8)
- If there is no reply after 24 hours, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing.
- If after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded. However, you will be eligible to be drawn again.
- This will continue until all prizes are drawn

Finally, without further ado....

Raffle Round 1
Congratulations on placing in Round 1 of the December Kindness Challenge Raffle!

1. @Watercolour
2. @Gravebloom
3. @Emmahaa
4. @Taluwen
5. @Rabigrace
6. @L1BR4
7. @EverAthena
8. @FoggyDownpour
9. @Seonais
10. @whimsicalwinds
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie I really enjoyed participating in this challenge and wow I can't believe I'm in the first raffle round! So just to make sure I understand, I list 10 things I like because I was raffle #10?

I love the reach for the stars set #26, that would be my first pick. Bit I also really like #13 Eliminate, #9 silk outfit pieces, and #29 we wish you a Coatl Christmas accent!
@Lallie I really enjoyed participating in this challenge and wow I can't believe I'm in the first raffle round! So just to make sure I understand, I list 10 things I like because I was raffle #10?

I love the reach for the stars set #26, that would be my first pick. Bit I also really like #13 Eliminate, #9 silk outfit pieces, and #29 we wish you a Coatl Christmas accent!
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds

I am so glad you enjoyed the challenge! Yes that is correct, you list 10 things in order of preference using the pack names :D

For example:

1. Reach for the stars
2. That one rare coli drop
3. I am the night

and so on so forth until you list 10!
@whimsicalwinds

I am so glad you enjoyed the challenge! Yes that is correct, you list 10 things in order of preference using the pack names :D

For example:

1. Reach for the stars
2. That one rare coli drop
3. I am the night

and so on so forth until you list 10!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie

Thank you Lallie and Solas! It's been a wild holiday season for me this year and i really want to thank you, any donators and helpers to this event. You've brought extra joy to us on FR. I wish everyone reading this the best new year as it is the year of the Pig. I believe it will be a generous and amazing year for all!

1. It shall be an uprising!
2. Good boys
3. Elusive raptor
@Lallie

Thank you Lallie and Solas! It's been a wild holiday season for me this year and i really want to thank you, any donators and helpers to this event. You've brought extra joy to us on FR. I wish everyone reading this the best new year as it is the year of the Pig. I believe it will be a generous and amazing year for all!

2. Good boys
3. Elusive raptor
c33OBRd.png
@Lallie and @Solas

Thanks again for this wonderful event, really. It was a lot of fun to be part of this giving spirit. And very rewarding to surprise people with gifts and kind gestures! Adds a lot to the season and FR community!

1. Reach for the Stars
2. That One Rare Coli Drop
3. I Am The Night
4. We Wish You A Merry Coatlmas
5. SPAAAAACE
6. Eye See You
7. Noc, Noc, Who's There?
8. Swirly
9. Follow That Trail
10. The Trail That We Blaze

@Lallie and @Solas

Thanks again for this wonderful event, really. It was a lot of fun to be part of this giving spirit. And very rewarding to surprise people with gifts and kind gestures! Adds a lot to the season and FR community!

1. Reach for the Stars
2. That One Rare Coli Drop
3. I Am The Night
4. We Wish You A Merry Coatlmas
5. SPAAAAACE
6. Eye See You
7. Noc, Noc, Who's There?
8. Swirly
9. Follow That Trail
10. The Trail That We Blaze

original.gif
Holy cow, I can't believe is already over! Thank you so much for hosting this <3

1. Spaaaaaaace
2. Elusive Raptor
3. Reach for the Stars
4. 1 level, 2 levels, 3 levels, 4...
5. That one rare coli drop
6. Gotta go fast
7. Christmas Stars
8. I am the night
Holy cow, I can't believe is already over! Thank you so much for hosting this <3

1. Spaaaaaaace
2. Elusive Raptor
3. Reach for the Stars
4. 1 level, 2 levels, 3 levels, 4...
5. That one rare coli drop
6. Gotta go fast
7. Christmas Stars
8. I am the night
Auction_copy.jpg
Ahhh thank so much for hosting!!

1. Elusive raptor
2. Spaaaaaace
3. Reach for the stars
4. It shall be an uprising!
5. Gotta go fast
6. Good boys
Ahhh thank so much for hosting!!

1. Elusive raptor
2. Spaaaaaace
3. Reach for the stars
4. It shall be an uprising!
5. Gotta go fast
6. Good boys
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 Gotta go fast!
2 reach for the stars
3 good boys
4 night and day
5 elusive raptor
6 roar fish
7 watery companion
8 the trail that we blaze
9 it shall be an uprising!

Thank you so very much for hosting!
1 Gotta go fast!
2 reach for the stars
3 good boys
4 night and day
5 elusive raptor
6 roar fish
7 watery companion
8 the trail that we blaze
9 it shall be an uprising!

Thank you so very much for hosting!
@Lallie

I can’t beleive I won. I won’t be very active for today and tomorrow though. Crossroads may take a while...

1. 9 I am the night
2. 4 Watery Companion
3. 18 Blank Canvas
4. 26 Reach for the stars (or any other gene/breed changes. Except for nocturne.)
5. 6 Aztec Warrior

Thanks so much for this!

@Lallie

I can’t beleive I won. I won’t be very active for today and tomorrow though. Crossroads may take a while...

1. 9 I am the night
2. 4 Watery Companion
3. 18 Blank Canvas
4. 26 Reach for the stars (or any other gene/breed changes. Except for nocturne.)
5. 6 Aztec Warrior

Thanks so much for this!

hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Hello! I confess it took me a few hours today to come and post, because... I just couldn't believe it! In all of my FR years, I'd never won first place in a raffle before. And for it to happen in such a special raffle as this one... I'm beyond grateful, to put it simply! Thank you, thank you very much!!!!! ;u; <3

Hello! I confess it took me a few hours today to come and post, because... I just couldn't believe it! In all of my FR years, I'd never won first place in a raffle before. And for it to happen in such a special raffle as this one... I'm beyond grateful, to put it simply! Thank you, thank you very much!!!!! ;u; <3

____________________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4 _