Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Which Waystone is here
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[quote name="Serpenthyne" date="2018-03-15 20:01:42" ] Clicking on the familiar bonding button brought me to a weirdly specific dragon in my lair (last on the second page). After I moved him, clicking the button again still took me to him. Is it saying I should pay more attention to him? Gene him next, maybe? If it could pick random dragons, I wager someone could make some sort of a challenge of out that... like "whatever dragon the WW picks is the one you should train in Coli that day" or something. [quote name="@Natakiro" date="2018-03-15 20:00:11" ] It just showed up out of nowhere and kind of caught me by surprise; I think I made a weird face when it did XD Nice to see some updates rolling in already :3 I will have to check it out, but I will most likely turn it off. I think it's really strange that if you click the "bonding" page, it brings you to your progen...who is pretty much listed last in my lair lol I thought it was gonna bring me to my first dragon in my lair. What about those that don't have their progens anymore? [/quote] Weird. When I click it, it takes me to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=32750&tab=dragon&did=5058249]this dragon[/url]. He's not my progen, so I wonder if it's random. [/quote] I clicked on it a bunch of times, and it sent me to a different dragon each time to bond with that familiar. [s]So, maybe its random?[/s] Nope. it goes in order with oldest dragon first. I just realized this pattern.
Serpenthyne wrote on 2018-03-15 20:01:42:
Clicking on the familiar bonding button brought me to a weirdly specific dragon in my lair (last on the second page). After I moved him, clicking the button again still took me to him. Is it saying I should pay more attention to him? Gene him next, maybe?

If it could pick random dragons, I wager someone could make some sort of a challenge of out that... like "whatever dragon the WW picks is the one you should train in Coli that day" or something.
@Natakiro wrote on 2018-03-15 20:00:11:
It just showed up out of nowhere and kind of caught me by surprise; I think I made a weird face when it did XD Nice to see some updates rolling in already :3 I will have to check it out, but I will most likely turn it off.

I think it's really strange that if you click the "bonding" page, it brings you to your progen...who is pretty much listed last in my lair lol I thought it was gonna bring me to my first dragon in my lair. What about those that don't have their progens anymore?
Weird. When I click it, it takes me to this dragon. He's not my progen, so I wonder if it's random.

I clicked on it a bunch of times, and it sent me to a different dragon each time to bond with that familiar. So, maybe its random? Nope. it goes in order with oldest dragon first. I just realized this pattern.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[quote name="Natakiro" date="2018-03-15 20:10:08" ] [quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-03-15 20:07:42" ] Wait, Whichy can give me Baldwin notifications? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE WHICHY [/quote] [color=#006ab8][i]*runs over to turn it back on just to check if it does*[/i] [/quote] Whoa. Brb doing the same thing. [s]Oh wait I forgot I started brewing Scales a bit ago. Gonna have to check tomorrow, but if it gives me Baldwin notifs I'll never turn it off.[/s] @SilverOtter I think it sends you to your oldest dragon with an unbonded familiar (once I actually paid attention I realized I'd forgotten to bond with his familiar).
Natakiro wrote on 2018-03-15 20:10:08:
Paravoina wrote on 2018-03-15 20:07:42:
Wait, Whichy can give me Baldwin notifications?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE WHICHY
*runs over to turn it back on just to check if it does*
Whoa. Brb doing the same thing. Oh wait I forgot I started brewing Scales a bit ago. Gonna have to check tomorrow, but if it gives me Baldwin notifs I'll never turn it off.

@SilverOtter
I think it sends you to your oldest dragon with an unbonded familiar (once I actually paid attention I realized I'd forgotten to bond with his familiar).
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@After

Nope, sorry to ruin your theory, but the dragon it took me to is NOT my oldest (in fact, because it is unnamed, it is actually one of the youngest, because I have named all but the most recent hatchlings)

Elua would be among my oldest dragons, but I don't currently know who is oldest.
@After

Nope, sorry to ruin your theory, but the dragon it took me to is NOT my oldest (in fact, because it is unnamed, it is actually one of the youngest, because I have named all but the most recent hatchlings)

Elua would be among my oldest dragons, but I don't currently know who is oldest.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@SilverOtter have you been bonding with those familiars as you go? i just clicked it four times and each time it took me to the same dragon (my oldest).

@Jemadar huh. that's... really weird then. owo
@SilverOtter have you been bonding with those familiars as you go? i just clicked it four times and each time it took me to the same dragon (my oldest).

@Jemadar huh. that's... really weird then. owo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Yes! After I bonded with Bergen (my oldest dragon in my lair), I reclicked the waystone then clicked on the button. It took me to my next oldest which is Dynamic (my progen).

@Serpenthyne

Yeah I haven't bonded with any of my familiars today. (Been too busy with DV, uuuuhhh ...) And it went through my oldest four dragons first.
@After

Yes! After I bonded with Bergen (my oldest dragon in my lair), I reclicked the waystone then clicked on the button. It took me to my next oldest which is Dynamic (my progen).

@Serpenthyne

Yeah I haven't bonded with any of my familiars today. (Been too busy with DV, uuuuhhh ...) And it went through my oldest four dragons first.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Okay, according to the coliseum, when sorted by age, Elua IS my oldest dragon... No wonder she can be so cranky...

@After

Yeah, I am thinking that it IS random, but it might only be random on a daily rather than clicking basis (unless you bond familiars)
Okay, according to the coliseum, when sorted by age, Elua IS my oldest dragon... No wonder she can be so cranky...

@After

Yeah, I am thinking that it IS random, but it might only be random on a daily rather than clicking basis (unless you bond familiars)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
it keeps telling me my dragons are hungry when they're not. :^/ i literally fed them an hour ago.

also, is anyone else's back button not working now? on any tab that's not fr, it still works, but not on my fr tab anymore.
it keeps telling me my dragons are hungry when they're not. :^/ i literally fed them an hour ago.

also, is anyone else's back button not working now? on any tab that's not fr, it still works, but not on my fr tab anymore.
level 24 cauldron free to use. just ask!
Marsh Frog Companion I LOVE EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING AMPHIBIOUS!! Painted Protobeast
Oh, the bonding button changes if you actually bond with that dragon...so it only shows those that can actually bond. (though it still counts awakened, which I always have a few of for lore reasons on some dragons but never actually bond with, so I guess I'm always gonna get that notification.)

It did my custom first, then my random, then my other oldest I didn't bond with yet (and every dragon after is always the next in line of ID/age), so it definitely seems to go in order of age for me
Oh, the bonding button changes if you actually bond with that dragon...so it only shows those that can actually bond. (though it still counts awakened, which I always have a few of for lore reasons on some dragons but never actually bond with, so I guess I'm always gonna get that notification.)

It did my custom first, then my random, then my other oldest I didn't bond with yet (and every dragon after is always the next in line of ID/age), so it definitely seems to go in order of age for me
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Maybe mine is the unusual one out then? Because the dragon it took me too definitely was NOT my oldest nor anywhere close.
Maybe mine is the unusual one out then? Because the dragon it took me too definitely was NOT my oldest nor anywhere close.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
Whichy just nearly gave me a panic attack telling me I had a 3-egg nest ready to hatch.

*slaps stone* It's hatching tomorrow, you sentient pile of rocks. I know when my eggs are hatching. Don't ever make me doubt myself again.
Whichy just nearly gave me a panic attack telling me I had a 3-egg nest ready to hatch.

*slaps stone* It's hatching tomorrow, you sentient pile of rocks. I know when my eggs are hatching. Don't ever make me doubt myself again.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13