Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reducing Familiars
If they didn't want to get turned into soup, they shouldn't have followed me home from the coliseum.
If they didn't want to get turned into soup, they shouldn't have followed me home from the coliseum.
uqpUQd0.png
Isn't it confirmed that it's only pieces of fur/feathers/scales/etc that are put into the cauldron? It's not as awful as people initially think.
Isn't it confirmed that it's only pieces of fur/feathers/scales/etc that are put into the cauldron? It's not as awful as people initially think.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
[quote name="PaintmasterSheo" date="2020-11-24 09:37:18" ] Isn't it confirmed that it's only pieces of fur/feathers/scales/etc that are put into the cauldron? It's not as awful as people initially think. [/quote] i've been looking for this info! where'd you find it?
PaintmasterSheo wrote on 2020-11-24 09:37:18:
i've been looking for this info! where'd you find it?
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
@Portugal It’s in this old Q&A thread:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/529#post_21346946
@Portugal It’s in this old Q&A thread:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/529#post_21346946
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
Aw... I-
Aw... I-
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
That's what they get for dodging my eliminates.
That's what they get for dodging my eliminates.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
[quote name="Lednik" date="2020-11-23 22:04:41" ] [quote name="Treespeak7" date="2020-11-23 18:04:08" ] [quote name="Crowbar" date="2020-11-23 15:46:07" ] there are zero good implications about tossing familiars into the cauldron lol either you throw the whole thing in, effectively killing it - and some familiars are sentient beastclan members! Or if you're only putting in part, you must be mutilating the creature in such a way that its trust is broken and it leaves your lair forever. [/quote] I kinda wish we could break down battle stones instead. I guess familiars might make more sense mechanically, but I always feel a little bad about it. [/quote] .... I don’t think snipping a bit of hair or collecting a horn or two from a pet that just shed them would count as mutilating lmao, especially if they’re beast clan and you can just ask “hey jimmy did you just get a haircut? Mind if I took some of that” [s]you can also just ignore the mechanic entirely like coli where dragons kill thousands of beastclan and familiars a day in such a way the ecosystem would never recover because it’s just a mechanic[/s] [/quote] You have no idea how utterly overpopulated it is over there. Especially psywurms and their uncanny dodge abilities have no natural predators. At least none that can catch them.
Lednik wrote on 2020-11-23 22:04:41:
Treespeak7 wrote on 2020-11-23 18:04:08:
Crowbar wrote on 2020-11-23 15:46:07:
there are zero good implications about tossing familiars into the cauldron lol

either you throw the whole thing in, effectively killing it - and some familiars are sentient beastclan members!

Or if you're only putting in part, you must be mutilating the creature in such a way that its trust is broken and it leaves your lair forever.

I kinda wish we could break down battle stones instead. I guess familiars might make more sense mechanically, but I always feel a little bad about it.

.... I don’t think snipping a bit of hair or collecting a horn or two from a pet that just shed them would count as mutilating lmao, especially if they’re beast clan and you can just ask “hey jimmy did you just get a haircut? Mind if I took some of that”

you can also just ignore the mechanic entirely like coli where dragons kill thousands of beastclan and familiars a day in such a way the ecosystem would never recover because it’s just a mechanic
You have no idea how utterly overpopulated it is over there. Especially psywurms and their uncanny dodge abilities have no natural predators. At least none that can catch them.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I yeeted this guy in baldwins brew he looks is bored he's like "ahh get it over with"
https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/10759.png
I yeeted this guy in baldwins brew he looks is bored he's like "ahh get it over with"
https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/10759.png
...I’m not sure what to say...
...I’m not sure what to say...
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
THX for the nightmares
THX for the nightmares
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.