Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Mafia Game Thread] Lollipop, Lollipop!
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 286 287
@Tsaiah

*high fives*

Pretty sure that makes two of us!

I'm actually impressed at how many people I looked super-town to. Definitely good for wicking Mafia kills... which I ended up doing. Hehe.
@Tsaiah

*high fives*

Pretty sure that makes two of us!

I'm actually impressed at how many people I looked super-town to. Definitely good for wicking Mafia kills... which I ended up doing. Hehe.

He/him | FRT+1 x
And this here town-sided neutral loved playing with you all! :DDD Such a fantastic game and fantastic players and THANK YOU POLY!

Extra extra kudos to @Stanari for PLAYING ME LIKE A FREAKING HARP AT EVERY TURN. /executes I'm not worthy bow
And this here town-sided neutral loved playing with you all! :DDD Such a fantastic game and fantastic players and THANK YOU POLY!

Extra extra kudos to @Stanari for PLAYING ME LIKE A FREAKING HARP AT EVERY TURN. /executes I'm not worthy bow
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Aww, thank you @polygone! This was a lot of fun, a lot of chaos, and a lot of worth it. Thanks for running and creating such a cool game!

@ eveybody goodgame! @Tsaiah *screeches* great neutraling on your part! @DuskyFlareon I had known you were neutral from about halfway through, a bunbun told me, but I knew yout weren't mafia and you kept working with tpwn, so I wasn't about to announce it and give a good mislynch target.

@ anyone interested, my final role was Jelly King, with the ability to wiggle. That did nothing to my knowledge but king x2 combo!
Aww, thank you @polygone! This was a lot of fun, a lot of chaos, and a lot of worth it. Thanks for running and creating such a cool game!

@ eveybody goodgame! @Tsaiah *screeches* great neutraling on your part! @DuskyFlareon I had known you were neutral from about halfway through, a bunbun told me, but I knew yout weren't mafia and you kept working with tpwn, so I wasn't about to announce it and give a good mislynch target.

@ anyone interested, my final role was Jelly King, with the ability to wiggle. That did nothing to my knowledge but king x2 combo!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
I'm laughing lmao.

@polygone
Thanks for such a fun game omg~! @Stanari and @SmashedFish it was fun being mafia with you guys too.

@ Yatagarasu (@Firo and @Varikset)
:^)
So close to pulling off a scam but that passive screwed us over. Rip. Everyone had us town read and then u died and we were dead and I was sad.

#TinyHorseIsOP
I'm laughing lmao.

@polygone
Thanks for such a fun game omg~! @Stanari and @SmashedFish it was fun being mafia with you guys too.

@ Yatagarasu (@Firo and @Varikset)
:^)
So close to pulling off a scam but that passive screwed us over. Rip. Everyone had us town read and then u died and we were dead and I was sad.

#TinyHorseIsOP
@ThisOneIsBlue jelly king role seems like best role xD
@ThisOneIsBlue jelly king role seems like best role xD
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
[quote name="@amapup" date=2017-02-27 20:26:16] polygone Thank you so much for everything, gifts and feedback included! This was a really great experience. (And apologies again for all my silly questions halfway through the game.) I'm also saving that town reads comment for the next time I need it. [/quote]Asking clarifying questions is generally a good practice when you don't get something. ;P
@amapup wrote on 2017-02-27:
polygone Thank you so much for everything, gifts and feedback included! This was a really great experience. (And apologies again for all my silly questions halfway through the game.)

I'm also saving that town reads comment for the next time I need it.
Asking clarifying questions is generally a good practice when you don't get something. ;P

Praise the sun! \o/
@ThisOneIsBlue

LOOL

ALL HAIL THE JELLY KING
@ThisOneIsBlue

LOOL

ALL HAIL THE JELLY KING
BTW our four hats if anyone's interested:

The basket

Padded helmet (protects from role blocks)

Tinfoil hat (protects from investigations) (lol why do we have this hat)

Jelly hat
BTW our four hats if anyone's interested:

The basket

Padded helmet (protects from role blocks)

Tinfoil hat (protects from investigations) (lol why do we have this hat)

Jelly hat
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@luxmold @nsts

Kudos for continuing to try so hard after you got caught red handed!

Ngl, you guys coulda seriously slipped under the radar with your towniness if it weren't for that.

Kudos and THANK YOU @Firo and @Varikset!!
@luxmold @nsts

Kudos for continuing to try so hard after you got caught red handed!

Ngl, you guys coulda seriously slipped under the radar with your towniness if it weren't for that.

Kudos and THANK YOU @Firo and @Varikset!!
Great game. Confusing as heck at times but still fun. The night I died, I had targeted Smashed with the cannon but that failed. I didn't think I would die as I was given a peppermint shield which made me immune to night kills and coupled with my ability which made me lynch immune, (any votes on me get moved to the player I voted for. Why I didn't want to say what my role did cause maf could switch it out on me.) so yeah I was unkillable till my items got stolen that is. Oh well still a fun game.
Great game. Confusing as heck at times but still fun. The night I died, I had targeted Smashed with the cannon but that failed. I didn't think I would die as I was given a peppermint shield which made me immune to night kills and coupled with my ability which made me lynch immune, (any votes on me get moved to the player I voted for. Why I didn't want to say what my role did cause maf could switch it out on me.) so yeah I was unkillable till my items got stolen that is. Oh well still a fun game.
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 286 287