Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
@WolfGen [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57602874] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576029/57602874_350.png[/img] [/url] Morpheus was born deep in the ocean. Sunlight barely reached as deep as he was, and in order to survive his scales became the colour they are now... to hide him from any bigger predators, or any prey who may spot him and get away. It looks like you also plan to add a tert to him, and I would think that tert would be due to his presence above water, or in a river or fresh water.
@WolfGen

57602874_350.png

Morpheus was born deep in the ocean. Sunlight barely reached as deep as he was, and in order to survive his scales became the colour they are now... to hide him from any bigger predators, or any prey who may spot him and get away.

It looks like you also plan to add a tert to him, and I would think that tert would be due to his presence above water, or in a river or fresh water.
[columns]@neonsystem [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58668647] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586687/58668647_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]ghastly hates working under hades. he'd much rather be following his own rules and doing his own thing as he believes he has much better ideas. in terms of attitude, he deems himself more fit to be a king rather than hades because he himself is more level-headed and communicative, rather than just shouting for his soldiers to murder authorities in cold blood. the only reason ghastly stays is because he has nowhere else to go
@neonsystem

58668647_350.png
ghastly hates working under hades. he'd much rather be following his own rules and doing his own thing as he believes he has much better ideas. in terms of attitude, he deems himself more fit to be a king rather than hades because he himself is more level-headed and communicative, rather than just shouting for his soldiers to murder authorities in cold blood. the only reason ghastly stays is because he has nowhere else to go
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
@Xiabrine
Dang, thats almost spot on to what I was thinking for him- but you expanded on the simple idea I had! I think I might use this, thank you so much! >;3c

(SKIP ME)
@Xiabrine
Dang, thats almost spot on to what I was thinking for him- but you expanded on the simple idea I had! I think I might use this, thank you so much! >;3c

(SKIP ME)
[center]@Xiabrine [s]Claim![/s] Im gonna try to make something that you may be able to use for your OCs, since all your dragons seem to be based on them qvq if it's not up to your liking, please tell me! And if you DO like it, feel free to add it into her bio <3 just credit me please! ----------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59766850] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597669/59766850_350.png[/img][/url] [i]" Save your heroic speeches for someone who cares" [/i] ~° [emoji=skull size=2] °~ [/center] [List] Ever since anyone could remember, Veryk was, in light terms, a terrible person. Not that she was needlessly cruel for the fun of it, but she had a way about herself that made others on edge- she didn't care about how her words affected others, she didn't care whether her actions inflicted pain to second and third parties; as long as she achieved her goal, as long as she reached her objective, the means of getting there did not matter to her. It was both a beautifully strong quality, and a terrifyingly dark one. How could somone be born so... Heartless? So devoid of empathy? Veryk didn't care about those questions nor the answers, however. She was her own person, and those who meddled in her business and stuck their nose where they shouldn't would find it broken the next second. Many have tried to get on her seemingly non-existent "soft side", attempting to find a sliver of care underneath all her harshness. Some claim to have seen it, a spark of kindness, but they lie. Any "friends" that Veryk has had were never friends to begin with- she never cared about them. She may have used them to achieve her own goals, but once their purpose was fulfilled, she stopped caring about their life. Simple. And if they happened to cross her before their purpose was finished, she had no qualms in teaching them a lesson (often permanent), and finding herself a new person to utilize. Only absolute fools try to get "close" to her nowadays, and those who try a bit too hard often never live to tell the tale- such is her way of being, and she will not change just because of a few pretty words or a pretty face. In fact, those are the most fun to break. [/List] ---------- [b]Next person: Please only choose from:[/b] - [u]Ysbraviar[/u]: [i]ONLY[/i] pages 2-3-4-5! (Preferably ones that have little or no lore in their bios!) - [u] Wildclaw Vertex [/u] - [u]Primals[/u] (den tab)
@Xiabrine
Claim! Im gonna try to make something that you may be able to use for your OCs, since all your dragons seem to be based on them qvq if it's not up to your liking, please tell me!
And if you DO like it, feel free to add it into her bio <3 just credit me please!

59766850_350.png

" Save your heroic speeches for someone who cares"

°~
    Ever since anyone could remember, Veryk was, in light terms, a terrible person. Not that she was needlessly cruel for the fun of it, but she had a way about herself that made others on edge- she didn't care about how her words affected others, she didn't care whether her actions inflicted pain to second and third parties; as long as she achieved her goal, as long as she reached her objective, the means of getting there did not matter to her. It was both a beautifully strong quality, and a terrifyingly dark one. How could somone be born so... Heartless? So devoid of empathy? Veryk didn't care about those questions nor the answers, however. She was her own person, and those who meddled in her business and stuck their nose where they shouldn't would find it broken the next second.

Many have tried to get on her seemingly non-existent "soft side", attempting to find a sliver of care underneath all her harshness. Some claim to have seen it, a spark of kindness, but they lie. Any "friends" that Veryk has had were never friends to begin with- she never cared about them. She may have used them to achieve her own goals, but once their purpose was fulfilled, she stopped caring about their life. Simple. And if they happened to cross her before their purpose was finished, she had no qualms in teaching them a lesson (often permanent), and finding herself a new person to utilize. Only absolute fools try to get "close" to her nowadays, and those who try a bit too hard often never live to tell the tale- such is her way of being, and she will not change just because of a few pretty words or a pretty face. In fact, those are the most fun to break.

Next person:
Please only choose from:

- Ysbraviar: ONLY pages 2-3-4-5! (Preferably ones that have little or no lore in their bios!)
- Wildclaw Vertex
- Primals (den tab)
OL0ORxb.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird Claim! Just a sec... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55410375] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554104/55410375_350.png[/img] [/url] Perun is a very hotheaded, energetic, dragon. Nothing can get him to stop once he has set his eye on something. That "something" has often ended with him being almost dead. But even then, wounded and bleeding, he still cannot sit still. Its like someone has injected him with coffee and immortality, since many of the situations he has been in would have killed anybody else. NEXT PERSON: Please, if you can, pick from my "main" tab, preferably with someone who has no lore.
@KyuuBird Claim! Just a sec...

55410375_350.png

Perun is a very hotheaded, energetic, dragon. Nothing can get him to stop once he has set his eye on something. That "something" has often ended with him being almost dead. But even then, wounded and bleeding, he still cannot sit still. Its like someone has injected him with coffee and immortality, since many of the situations he has been in would have killed anybody else.

NEXT PERSON: Please, if you can, pick from my "main" tab, preferably with someone who has no lore.
@WolfGen [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56976395] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569764/56976395_350.png[/img] [/url] Lucio is a feared warrior with a vicious streak; arrogant, flashy, and charismatic he's disliked by many but respected by his subordinates and comrades. He's got a flair for dramatics a weak spot for beautiful things which makes him a little bit of a womanizer. Of course though if he gets rebuffed he respectfully lets it go - he's fierce fighter with machismo but he still remembers to drink his Respect Women Juice every morning and evening. --- i'd appreciate it if you could do someone with apparel and i'd be extra hyped if it's someone from the second current or the council tab but if not that's fine!
@WolfGen

56976395_350.png

Lucio is a feared warrior with a vicious streak; arrogant, flashy, and charismatic he's disliked by many but respected by his subordinates and comrades. He's got a flair for dramatics a weak spot for beautiful things which makes him a little bit of a womanizer. Of course though if he gets rebuffed he respectfully lets it go - he's fierce fighter with machismo but he still remembers to drink his Respect Women Juice every morning and evening.

---
i'd appreciate it if you could do someone with apparel and i'd be extra hyped if it's someone from the second current or the council tab but if not that's fine!
k2fjo1H.png
[center]@CharCOL [s]I may take a while ?[/s] If you like it, feel free to add it to her bio, just credit me please <3 ------------ [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53162626] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531627/53162626_350.png[/img][/url] [i]" There is no light without darkness; where there is light, there are shadows. That is balance"[/i] ~° [emoji=black gem size=2] °~ [/center] [List]Selene- one of the most enigmatic (and prismatic) dragons inside the Current. Upon her arrival, no one wanted to take her seriously. The reasons were many: first off, she was admitted into the Current at a very surprisingly young age, way below all other members; Secondly, her appearance. Selene was training for the rank of an assassin, and the other members just couldn't believe their eyes when they saw her. Selene's scales shone and reflected the light in a million different directions at once, even when there was barely any light in the room! Their taunts made her extremely self conscious, but she maintained her head high, and has proven to be a very valuable asset to the Current. Selene wears dark armor, matte color, so as to block out her own shine. To her own scales she tends as well, in a very special manner, where instead of polishing them like most dragons (to obtain a beautiful shine), she has to dull them down to /remove/ that shine. This has resulted in her scales being weaker than most, which, in turn, forces her to wear even more armor. It's often one of the things she thinks about when alone: should she really be in the position of an assassin or a hidden guard when her scales hive her away so easily? Is she truly doing the correct thing by making her scales dull and weak just to prevent them from being so reflective? Is it right if her to sacrifice the safety of her scales and replace it with heavy armor? She may never achieve the answers she wants... [/List] -------- [b]Next person: Please only choose from:[/b] - [u]Ysbraviar[/u]: [i]ONLY[/i] pages 2-3-4-5! (Preferably ones that have little or no lore in their bios!) - [u]Primals[/u] (den tab)
@CharCOL
I may take a while ?
If you like it, feel free to add it to her bio, just credit me please <3

53162626_350.png

" There is no light without darkness; where there is light, there are shadows. That is balance"

°~
    Selene- one of the most enigmatic (and prismatic) dragons inside the Current. Upon her arrival, no one wanted to take her seriously. The reasons were many: first off, she was admitted into the Current at a very surprisingly young age, way below all other members; Secondly, her appearance. Selene was training for the rank of an assassin, and the other members just couldn't believe their eyes when they saw her. Selene's scales shone and reflected the light in a million different directions at once, even when there was barely any light in the room! Their taunts made her extremely self conscious, but she maintained her head high, and has proven to be a very valuable asset to the Current.

Selene wears dark armor, matte color, so as to block out her own shine. To her own scales she tends as well, in a very special manner, where instead of polishing them like most dragons (to obtain a beautiful shine), she has to dull them down to /remove/ that shine. This has resulted in her scales being weaker than most, which, in turn, forces her to wear even more armor. It's often one of the things she thinks about when alone: should she really be in the position of an assassin or a hidden guard when her scales hive her away so easily? Is she truly doing the correct thing by making her scales dull and weak just to prevent them from being so reflective? Is it right if her to sacrifice the safety of her scales and replace it with heavy armor? She may never achieve the answers she wants...

Next person:
Please only choose from:

- Ysbraviar: ONLY pages 2-3-4-5! (Preferably ones that have little or no lore in their bios!)
- Primals (den tab)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60211824] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602119/60211824_350.png[/img] [/url] Zamiec has a hot temper but a soft side. The red represents the hot temper which he shows seldom only when he gets upset. The white however is his nice side which he prefers to show. His nice side always reflects his kindness and goodness to the other dragons. Harm his friends you will be his enemy. Join the clan and be nice too will start to gain his trust. This poor dragon has trust issues from being bullied which he seldom speaks about. He can never do that to another dragon. When he sees another dragon bullied he gets extremely warm and his hot temper starts to show. Some say they see a flame aura around him when he gets mad.
@KyuuBird

60211824_350.png

Zamiec has a hot temper but a soft side. The red represents the hot temper which he shows seldom only when he gets upset. The white however is his nice side which he prefers to show.

His nice side always reflects his kindness and goodness to the other dragons. Harm his friends you will be his enemy. Join the clan and be nice too will start to gain his trust. This poor dragon has trust issues from being bullied which he seldom speaks about. He can never do that to another dragon. When he sees another dragon bullied he gets extremely warm and his hot temper starts to show. Some say they see a flame aura around him when he gets mad.
logo.png
@RatQueen03 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60225681] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602257/60225681_350.png[/img] [/url] Saana Is very catlike in nature. She often spends hours grooming her feathers and taking power naps. She loves to stalk fish on the surface and snatch them,like a cat would. Saana is very picky with food and drinks. Sometimes you can spot Saana sitting in trees like leopard. She offten makes soft sounds when content and hisses when angry. When Saana walks,it’s soft and light. If she’s following you you’ll barely know she’s there. Np: please pick dragons with small amounts of lore or ones without lore.
@RatQueen03

60225681_350.png

Saana Is very catlike in nature. She often spends hours grooming her feathers and taking power naps. She loves to stalk fish on the surface and snatch them,like a cat would. Saana is very picky with food and drinks. Sometimes you can spot Saana sitting in trees like leopard. She offten makes soft sounds when content and hisses when angry. When Saana walks,it’s soft and light. If she’s following you you’ll barely know she’s there.

Np: please pick dragons with small amounts of lore or ones without lore.
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
[center]@ZombieTiger1 [s]Claim (it may be a bit shorter than usual, as I'm v tired orz)[/s] If you like this, feel free to add it to his bio! Just credit me please <3 -------- [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51849172] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518492/51849172_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"A healer must be true to their cause, not the sides of 'good' and 'evil'"[/i] ~° [emoji=shadow rune size=1] °~[/center] [List] Mozo has had a truly difficult life, ever since he was a child. Unfortunately, he's always been extremely sensitive, which was both a blessing and a curse (unfortunately). When he was young, he wanted to help every soul he met: dragons, animals, beastclans members, and everything in between. It's led him to more troubles than rewards, but his heart is pure and his goal is true, so he's never stopped pursuing his dream of becoming a master healer. Mozo hasn't changed much since he was young. He still helps everyone he meets, even despite the fact that the common-sense thing to do may be to just leave or finish the enemy off. He can't stand seeing his clan members return home (after a coliseum run) covered in injuries and full of tales of fights and battles. It hurts his heart, and he's she'd more than one tear while healing his friends. Even his enemies, actually; there's been a moment during which they were about to strike him, but he saw the attacker had a lame leg, so he stopped the fight and /healed them/ mid-battle. He's received an insanely high amount of weird looks and glances, but after that they left him alone in a cell and didn't strike him any more. As a small side note, returning to his childhood, Mozo truly did have difficulties while learning to become a healer. With his sensitive nature, he cried before he could finish any procedure on test dummies, claiming that he didn't want to hurt it; He had an aversion to blood (which he still has to this day) which made his hands shake pretty badly when attempting to heal open wounds. Mozo has has to overcome a lot of personal issues to arrive at the place where he is today, but he's quite proud of himself for getting so far, and those that know him longer are just as proud, if not even more! [/List] ------ [b]Next person: Please only choose from:[/b] - [u]Ysbraviar[/u]: [i]ONLY[/i] pages 2-3-4-5! (Preferably ones that have little or no lore in their bios!) - [u]Primals[/u] (den tab)
@ZombieTiger1
Claim (it may be a bit shorter than usual, as I'm v tired orz)
If you like this, feel free to add it to his bio! Just credit me please <3

51849172_350.png

"A healer must be true to their cause, not the sides of 'good' and 'evil'"

°~
    Mozo has had a truly difficult life, ever since he was a child. Unfortunately, he's always been extremely sensitive, which was both a blessing and a curse (unfortunately). When he was young, he wanted to help every soul he met: dragons, animals, beastclans members, and everything in between. It's led him to more troubles than rewards, but his heart is pure and his goal is true, so he's never stopped pursuing his dream of becoming a master healer.

Mozo hasn't changed much since he was young. He still helps everyone he meets, even despite the fact that the common-sense thing to do may be to just leave or finish the enemy off. He can't stand seeing his clan members return home (after a coliseum run) covered in injuries and full of tales of fights and battles. It hurts his heart, and he's she'd more than one tear while healing his friends. Even his enemies, actually; there's been a moment during which they were about to strike him, but he saw the attacker had a lame leg, so he stopped the fight and /healed them/ mid-battle. He's received an insanely high amount of weird looks and glances, but after that they left him alone in a cell and didn't strike him any more.

As a small side note, returning to his childhood, Mozo truly did have difficulties while learning to become a healer. With his sensitive nature, he cried before he could finish any procedure on test dummies, claiming that he didn't want to hurt it; He had an aversion to blood (which he still has to this day) which made his hands shake pretty badly when attempting to heal open wounds. Mozo has has to overcome a lot of personal issues to arrive at the place where he is today, but he's quite proud of himself for getting so far, and those that know him longer are just as proud, if not even more!

Next person:
Please only choose from:

- Primals (den tab)
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)