Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mar 11, Mar 12 Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mawile94 Sent you a CR! And yeah, it's fine 'w')b I'm just happy for her to have a proper home (especially if it's to celebrate LNY! I'm always super happy to see that, since I'm chinese diaspora haha.) She's my hongbao to you! \('w')/
@mawile94 Sent you a CR! And yeah, it's fine 'w')b I'm just happy for her to have a proper home (especially if it's to celebrate LNY! I'm always super happy to see that, since I'm chinese diaspora haha.) She's my hongbao to you! \('w')/
.................................. 32a559b736695371f257406c1c8ee6774754d39d.png tumblr
art shop
@oneirodrakon I like the first one the most! How much would you be looking for the hatchlings?

@Bwee Would absolutely love to take her for 12kt! (If he's also up for grabs, could I snag Bandit for the same price?)

@beatricks That's totally fair! If you're open to studs, I can try and search around for a mate for him and ping you again (if that's okay with you)! How much would you be looking for to stud him out?
@oneirodrakon I like the first one the most! How much would you be looking for the hatchlings?

@Bwee Would absolutely love to take her for 12kt! (If he's also up for grabs, could I snag Bandit for the same price?)

@beatricks That's totally fair! If you're open to studs, I can try and search around for a mate for him and ping you again (if that's okay with you)! How much would you be looking for to stud him out?
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@Mistreil Thank you so much once again!! I will definitely take care of her, and :handshake: Chinese dispora (and thank you for the early hongbao!!)
@Mistreil Thank you so much once again!! I will definitely take care of her, and :handshake: Chinese dispora (and thank you for the early hongbao!!)
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
Certainly! Enjoy your new dragons! [emoji=firework size=1]
Certainly! Enjoy your new dragons!
@mawile94 oh gosh I think I’d do it for free? Unless you sel the babies for a big amount, then I might want a small percentage. I have no idea what stud rates are like, haha. Definitely ping me if you have a mate in mind!
@mawile94 oh gosh I think I’d do it for free? Unless you sel the babies for a big amount, then I might want a small percentage. I have no idea what stud rates are like, haha. Definitely ping me if you have a mate in mind!
@mawile94 let me put them down for breeding. And just 25g/kt per hatchie :) oh ho ho ho ho! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/nesting/16866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/nests/9/5.png[/img][/url]
@mawile94

let me put them down for breeding. And just 25g/kt per hatchie :)
oh ho ho ho ho!
5.png
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Hello! I’d be happy to nest my festival kitsune pair for the lunar new year! They throw some nice gold/red hatchlings that can be registered with the [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2164644/1]kitsune subspecies[/url]. I also haven’t completed the parents’ lore, but definitely from a lore-heavy clan~ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RGHWJB8.jpg[/img]
Hello! I’d be happy to nest my festival kitsune pair for the lunar new year! They throw some nice gold/red hatchlings that can be registered with the kitsune subspecies. I also haven’t completed the parents’ lore, but definitely from a lore-heavy clan~
RGHWJB8.jpg
@/beatricks Noted, and will look around for price references!

@oneirodrakon Woah, looking good! Feel free to send a CR/PA when they hatch (when they're ready, or on LNY which is Feb 9-Feb 25 - either is fine) :D

@awaicu Took a peek through the subspecies thread and I'm absolutely hooked - I'd love that if possible! (If they nest any other time, though, I'd totally love to snag a hatchling~)

@/beatricks Noted, and will look around for price references!

@oneirodrakon Woah, looking good! Feel free to send a CR/PA when they hatch (when they're ready, or on LNY which is Feb 9-Feb 25 - either is fine) :D

@awaicu Took a peek through the subspecies thread and I'm absolutely hooked - I'd love that if possible! (If they nest any other time, though, I'd totally love to snag a hatchling~)

@/mawile94

I was planning on nesting them for the lunar new year, so that’ll be their closest nest, although if there isn’t a hatchling that you like I’m happy to nest them at some other point too!
@/mawile94

I was planning on nesting them for the lunar new year, so that’ll be their closest nest, although if there isn’t a hatchling that you like I’m happy to nest them at some other point too!
@/Awaicu LNY sounds great!! (Not pinging since I'll just look out for those hatchlings :D)

Aaand, a quick little bump!
@/Awaicu LNY sounds great!! (Not pinging since I'll just look out for those hatchlings :D)

Aaand, a quick little bump!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8