Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Around the World - Songs of Sornieth
1 2 3 4
@Mryst sure thing! Just let me know when you're ready
@Mryst sure thing! Just let me know when you're ready
@spig totally spaced whukahdsku may i invite him to my clan for a little bit? :3
@spig totally spaced whukahdsku may i invite him to my clan for a little bit? :3
lAvpyOQ.png Trust, there'll be more soon mqzpYz5.pngU44nXcn.png[/url]
@Mryst yea!! I am attempting a crossroads rn
@Mryst yea!! I am attempting a crossroads rn
I have figured out that you can, in fact, see who's subbed to a pinglist, so I've made an additional pinglist for host candidates to make it easier for people to sign up!

i did not realise that other people can actually use the @pinglist command sjfjshf
I have figured out that you can, in fact, see who's subbed to a pinglist, so I've made an additional pinglist for host candidates to make it easier for people to sign up!

i did not realise that other people can actually use the @pinglist command sjfjshf
owo. does anyone want to take him after this?

(I may have. hosted him for a bit too long oopsies xd)
owo. does anyone want to take him after this?

(I may have. hosted him for a bit too long oopsies xd)
@Mryst

Is it possible may I pick him up? I am actually interested about this.
@Mryst

Is it possible may I pick him up? I am actually interested about this.
TmP97bI.png
ExfcDGa.png
QUIpVFE.png
NXwxhXo.png
@RedHacker dropping him into a cr for you! @AssassinQueen if you want to see the gifts i had for rizal, they're up in his bio now :eyes:
@RedHacker dropping him into a cr for you! @AssassinQueen if you want to see the gifts i had for rizal, they're up in his bio now :eyes:
@Mryst !!!!! WOAHHHHHHH!!!!! That's SO cute, that you so much!!! The little spiral is adorable oh my god. Who's the artist? :00
@Mryst !!!!! WOAHHHHHHH!!!!! That's SO cute, that you so much!!! The little spiral is adorable oh my god. Who's the artist? :00
@AssassinQueen :koo: I FORGOT TO CREDIT. i knew i forgot something qwq when you get rizal back or if @RedHacker can do it, could you credit uh finniigan?

and the poem's by someone else! getting the credit in a moment. here's the shop by silverhands!!

also i apologise for the poor baby spiral. chomping on poor rizal's tail
@AssassinQueen :koo: I FORGOT TO CREDIT. i knew i forgot something qwq when you get rizal back or if @RedHacker can do it, could you credit uh finniigan?

and the poem's by someone else! getting the credit in a moment. here's the shop by silverhands!!

also i apologise for the poor baby spiral. chomping on poor rizal's tail
@Mryst

The ice flight story, correct? I am just making sure.
@Mryst

The ice flight story, correct? I am just making sure.
TmP97bI.png
ExfcDGa.png
QUIpVFE.png
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 3 4