Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 1590 1591
@Azmodeus Door 1 please! c:
@Azmodeus Door 1 please! c:
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@Azmodeus Door 2, please! [emoji=cat 1 size=1]
@Azmodeus
Door 2, please!
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@Azmodeus door 3 plz!
@Azmodeus door 3 plz!
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
(will edit this post when I get on the computer because this phone is awful.)
Door one was @StormJunes with a gene scroll and another goodie.

Door two was @AlterZero with a familiar and food.

Door three was @Surreptitious with a beautiful dragon!
(will edit this post when I get on the computer because this phone is awful.)
Door one was @StormJunes with a gene scroll and another goodie.

Door two was @AlterZero with a familiar and food.

Door three was @Surreptitious with a beautiful dragon!
Door 1: all black with a small seashell hanging from twine around the height you would find a peephole
Door 2: decorated with guy-fierri style flames
Door 3: eggshell off-white with intricate carvings into the wood.
Door 1: all black with a small seashell hanging from twine around the height you would find a peephole
Door 2: decorated with guy-fierri style flames
Door 3: eggshell off-white with intricate carvings into the wood.
@Surreptitious Door 1 please! c:
@Surreptitious Door 1 please! c:
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@Surreptitious

Door 3 please!
@Surreptitious

Door 3 please!
milkchai-cacat.pngYMPbu9R.pngk3PfQGk.pngoaolHwW.pngY6nir0L.pngQq78qBr.pngweia2aX.pngZxGbXMY.png6R7AJ1z.pngiJZWqi6.pngfeXtM27.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Surreptitious Door 2 please!
@Surreptitious Door 2 please!
@StormJunes you open the door to find a solitary bucktooth. it stops chewing to stare back at you. rude of you to have interrupted [item=Chillriver Bucktooth] @Dysmurr you open the door. inside is a singular scroll. it looks old. [item=Primary Gene: Fern] @hysteriaclipse you open the door, stirring a thick cloud of dust. as it begins to settle, you make out a distinct clattering noise from the back of the long [I]hallway? room? interdimensional space?[/I] which has opened up. the source of the noise makes it's way to you- [I]their[/i] way to you, revealing itself to be a young aberration [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93625748][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936258/93625748_350.png[/img][/url]
@StormJunes
you open the door to find a solitary bucktooth. it stops chewing to stare back at you. rude of you to have interrupted
Chillriver Bucktooth

@Dysmurr
you open the door. inside is a singular scroll. it looks old.
Primary Gene: Fern

@hysteriaclipse
you open the door, stirring a thick cloud of dust. as it begins to settle, you make out a distinct clattering noise from the back of the long hallway? room? interdimensional space? which has opened up. the source of the noise makes it's way to you- their way to you, revealing itself to be a young aberration
93625748_350.png
Thought I'd drop by to revive this thread :]

Three open archways are before you. While you can't see into any of them, you can feel and smell the air blowing from each one.

The air within the first archway is cold, crisp, and still. You can smell winter and frozen plants.

The second archway is darkened and warm, like a cellar. The faint scent of old metal wafts up towards you.

Out of the third archway, a warm, dry wind blows. A few grains of sand are scattered towards you.
Thought I'd drop by to revive this thread :]

Three open archways are before you. While you can't see into any of them, you can feel and smell the air blowing from each one.

The air within the first archway is cold, crisp, and still. You can smell winter and frozen plants.

The second archway is darkened and warm, like a cellar. The faint scent of old metal wafts up towards you.

Out of the third archway, a warm, dry wind blows. A few grains of sand are scattered towards you.
NZB3p5y.png
1 2 ... 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 1590 1591