Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Eva's Daily Dragons [Like for Like]
Such a fantastic pirate! Like #42 on Axel!

Anyone in my lair who strikes your fancy is fine.

Themed/Completed Lore tabs are:
Marketplace, Guest House, Lore Library, Dance Magic Dance, and then in the Hibernal Den, the Dungeons.

Such a fantastic pirate! Like #42 on Axel!

Anyone in my lair who strikes your fancy is fine.

Themed/Completed Lore tabs are:
Marketplace, Guest House, Lore Library, Dance Magic Dance, and then in the Hibernal Den, the Dungeons.

[center]Thank you both! @rascal2002 #31 on Komaran! Definitely the most earth-y earth primal I've seen, I think! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @SpiritX Oh my goodness, she is so pretty! What a lovely gen 1 girl! [s]and only for 80g what a steal![/s] I love her so much! I was like #10 on her! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you both!

@rascal2002 #31 on Komaran! Definitely the most earth-y earth primal I've seen, I think!

@SpiritX Oh my goodness, she is so pretty! What a lovely gen 1 girl! and only for 80g what a steal! I love her so much! I was like #10 on her!
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
abf1dc1617ba8f2f529937f3d7b0d6b666677bad.png
@Duckie Thank you! I was drawn to look at your library tab and ended up liking Entity! I really love when people use the Marva's cloak well! I was like #3!
@Duckie Thank you! I was drawn to look at your library tab and ended up liking Entity! I really love when people use the Marva's cloak well! I was like #3!
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
what an excellent guy!!! i love a Pirate with Problems. your lore is excellently written and made me curious to learn more :O

everyone on the first page of my first tab is a permanent dragon, and most of them have at least some lore written! (a few are still in progress '^^)
what an excellent guy!!! i love a Pirate with Problems. your lore is excellently written and made me curious to learn more :O

everyone on the first page of my first tab is a permanent dragon, and most of them have at least some lore written! (a few are still in progress '^^)
A brown Xenopus frog looking up with cute green eyes, accented with 'Lil Bud' in green text and a tiny green heart. Agender (Agender flag)
Any Pronoun (Agender flag)
Pan (Pan flag)
Polyamorous (Polyamorous flag)
Queerplatonic (Queerplatonic flag)
ADHD (ADHD flag)
System (Ampersand symbol)
Blaseball (baseball image)
Seedling (nature icon)
Axel is such a beauty ! like number #44

Feel free to like Bates, the first dragon in my lair <3
Axel is such a beauty ! like number #44

Feel free to like Bates, the first dragon in my lair <3

crease
i have no expectations
i know i will have a bad time anyway
[center]Thank you both! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @moondragon83 I'm glad you liked his lore! He was one of my first OCs that I really felt attached too and I was excited to bring him to FR! I liked Shelie! Her lore about her fascination with the morbid as well as the way you dressed her was really catching! I was like #5! @crease I liked Bates! I love me a good spooky dragon and the notes in his bio are really interesting! [s]bonus points for his parents being named tyrion and shae! i like me a good game of thrones reference hehe[/s]
Thank you both!

@moondragon83 I'm glad you liked his lore! He was one of my first OCs that I really felt attached too and I was excited to bring him to FR! I liked Shelie! Her lore about her fascination with the morbid as well as the way you dressed her was really catching! I was like #5!

@crease I liked Bates! I love me a good spooky dragon and the notes in his bio are really interesting! bonus points for his parents being named tyrion and shae! i like me a good game of thrones reference hehe
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
[emoji=star size=1]9 for Ren, here is my newest creature [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93087105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930872/93087105_350.png[/img][/url]
9 for Ren, here is my newest creature

93087105_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png QwBJb5P.png f9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center]@Doozie I missed this yesterday but thank you so much! I was #5 on Devi! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I love the art in her bio!
@Doozie I missed this yesterday but thank you so much! I was #5 on Devi! I love the art in her bio!
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
@Eva's Daily Dragon The Daily Dragon has changed!
@Eva's Daily Dragon The Daily Dragon has changed!
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
Like #7 on Ciaran, best of luck finishing her outfit scry, it looks very cool!
Like #7 on Ciaran, best of luck finishing her outfit scry, it looks very cool!