Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | SNK Project Masterlist (here wego again)
1 2 3
Finally completed buying everything for Hanji's and Connie's wardrobe. Now to wait for him to grow up. c:

Moved Porco to the breeding list
Finally completed buying everything for Hanji's and Connie's wardrobe. Now to wait for him to grow up. c:

Moved Porco to the breeding list
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
Finished with Connie AAAAAAA finally TvT [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728772/72877148_350.png[/img] Added him to the completed lists TvT YASS As of today, just got news from @/kintoro that pairs for Marco are breeding atm? also we'll start on Porco this week so :> Still gotta find that youthful scroll for Udo and the rest of Pieck's genes
Finished with Connie AAAAAAA finally TvT
72877148_350.png
Added him to the completed lists TvT YASS

As of today, just got news from @/kintoro that pairs for Marco are breeding atm? also we'll start on Porco this week so :>

Still gotta find that youthful scroll for Udo and the rest of Pieck's genes
Late update: Marco has been hatched a few days ago :> Just saved up enough to buy him some Paint genes, so I'm sending that over to @/kintoro in a bit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73069178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730692/73069178_350.png[/img][/url]
Late update: Marco has been hatched a few days ago :> Just saved up enough to buy him some Paint genes, so I'm sending that over to @/kintoro in a bit

73069178_350.png
Just popping in here to say that yes, we haven't forgot abt this (how could we). It's just that we're still taking some time to recover from SNK SUNDAYS (also, i'm recovering from nct's recent comebacks rip wallet :D). I hope everyone's doing better than us. RIP Porky Galliuhrd [img]https://c.tenor.com/wjn-aiTZDhwAAAAC/fun-ok.gif[/img] We'll be back dw. Marco's on the top of our prio list. We'll deal with him once we've recovered :DD
Just popping in here to say that yes, we haven't forgot abt this (how could we). It's just that we're still taking some time to recover from SNK SUNDAYS (also, i'm recovering from nct's recent comebacks rip wallet :D). I hope everyone's doing better than us. RIP Porky Galliuhrd

fun-ok.gif

We'll be back dw. Marco's on the top of our prio list. We'll deal with him once we've recovered :DD
Back again. It's like tradition atp. I come on every end of the year, last as long as January or so, and disappear again like the grinch.

For those who are curious, it takes me abt 3 hours to get refreshed and to go through the backlog in both this acc and Kintoro's acc. The dergs are all there with Kintoro, but I'm holding onto most of the funds, apparel, and scrolls. Why? Because I'm more capable of breeding and selling fodder than she is. :) She's got the bigger, nicer lair anyway, so they fit better there. The gene and apparel plans are mostly scattered between us two so I'm limited to whatever plans I have. For scrys that are with Kintoro, I'll just have to wait until she gets back online to share them with me. (Cue hours of info and data sharing lmao.)

Also, I've shifted courses! From a Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, I'm now studying to graduate as a Doctor in Optometry. (`v`)7

And now, the agenda!

To-do list
~ Make a list of required apparel.
~ Turn Marco into a SD (400,000t)
~ Get the genes for Moblit fr this time. :| Peregrine (140,000t), Ripple (250,000t)
~ Get an Eternal Youth scroll for Udo (350g)
~ Breed/ acquire Porco
~ Start works on a new character (most prob: Falco & Gabi)
[Note: Before you buy a scroll, PLEASE check in with Kintoro to see if she has one.]

Apparel/ Gene list
Pieck Finger
~ Black Aviator Boots (135g)
~ Inkwell Tail Feathers (17,500t)

Marco Bodt
~ Skydancer Scroll (400,000t)

Moblit Berner
~ Peregrine (140,000t)
~ Ripple (250,000t)

Udo
~ Gaoler Bee Gene Scroll (600g)
~ Eternal Youth Scroll (350g)
[Note: Before you buy anything, PLEASE check in with Kintoro to see if she has it.]

Readers! Thank you for checking in on this super long project! If you're interested in our progress or if you've found yourself amused by this whole idea, give us a holler! I love it when you guys do that, and I'm sure Kintoro does so too~

If you'd like to help us out, you could buy some fodder or first gen dergs from me. Additionally, you could also donate any amount of Gems so we can buy more apparel slots for the dergs (Slots 7 & 8 cost 50 gems each, slots 9 & 10 cost 75 gems each, and so on. Most of the dergs only need up to slot 11.).
Back again. It's like tradition atp. I come on every end of the year, last as long as January or so, and disappear again like the grinch.

For those who are curious, it takes me abt 3 hours to get refreshed and to go through the backlog in both this acc and Kintoro's acc. The dergs are all there with Kintoro, but I'm holding onto most of the funds, apparel, and scrolls. Why? Because I'm more capable of breeding and selling fodder than she is. :) She's got the bigger, nicer lair anyway, so they fit better there. The gene and apparel plans are mostly scattered between us two so I'm limited to whatever plans I have. For scrys that are with Kintoro, I'll just have to wait until she gets back online to share them with me. (Cue hours of info and data sharing lmao.)

Also, I've shifted courses! From a Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy, I'm now studying to graduate as a Doctor in Optometry. (`v`)7

And now, the agenda!

To-do list
~ Make a list of required apparel.
~ Turn Marco into a SD (400,000t)
~ Get the genes for Moblit fr this time. :| Peregrine (140,000t), Ripple (250,000t)
~ Get an Eternal Youth scroll for Udo (350g)
~ Breed/ acquire Porco
~ Start works on a new character (most prob: Falco & Gabi)
[Note: Before you buy a scroll, PLEASE check in with Kintoro to see if she has one.]

Apparel/ Gene list
Pieck Finger
~ Black Aviator Boots (135g)
~ Inkwell Tail Feathers (17,500t)

Marco Bodt
~ Skydancer Scroll (400,000t)

Moblit Berner
~ Peregrine (140,000t)
~ Ripple (250,000t)

Udo
~ Gaoler Bee Gene Scroll (600g)
~ Eternal Youth Scroll (350g)
[Note: Before you buy anything, PLEASE check in with Kintoro to see if she has it.]

Readers! Thank you for checking in on this super long project! If you're interested in our progress or if you've found yourself amused by this whole idea, give us a holler! I love it when you guys do that, and I'm sure Kintoro does so too~

If you'd like to help us out, you could buy some fodder or first gen dergs from me. Additionally, you could also donate any amount of Gems so we can buy more apparel slots for the dergs (Slots 7 & 8 cost 50 gems each, slots 9 & 10 cost 75 gems each, and so on. Most of the dergs only need up to slot 11.).
Dergs in the works
~
Falco
Falco
(Ivory/Tan/Ivory)
- Search results

Status: Parents acquired (Father / Mother). Will begin breeding on December 19, 2022 Please work on that family tree soon.

~
Gabi
Gabi
(Stone/Blood/Oilslick)
- Search results

Status: Looking for parents. Might be need to broaden the scope since dergs with the exact colors are owned by users who are not willing to sell or loan.

~
Porco
Porco Galiard
(Flaxen/Amber/Maize)
- Search results

Dergs in the works
~
Falco
Falco
(Ivory/Tan/Ivory)
- Search results

Status: Parents acquired (Father / Mother). Will begin breeding on December 19, 2022 Please work on that family tree soon.

~
Gabi
Gabi
(Stone/Blood/Oilslick)
- Search results

Status: Looking for parents. Might be need to broaden the scope since dergs with the exact colors are owned by users who are not willing to sell or loan.

~
Porco
Porco Galiard
(Flaxen/Amber/Maize)
- Search results

Oh my gOD
Just discovered the new BREEDS SHKDCJNXM
call me a sucker for the Abberations bc oml they're so (positively) NASTY <3333

should I scry? should I? shouldIscryanewplan? shoul- *gunshots*
Oh my gOD
Just discovered the new BREEDS SHKDCJNXM
call me a sucker for the Abberations bc oml they're so (positively) NASTY <3333

should I scry? should I? shouldIscryanewplan? shoul- *gunshots*
Falco's parents have been successfully secured! Breeding starts on December 19, 2022
Falco's parents have been successfully secured! Breeding starts on December 19, 2022
*watches with great interest*
*watches with great interest*
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@DrSheep Hello fellow aot fan! I'm happy to see the interest.~ This project has been going on for almost 9 years now, but we're slowly chugging through things because life often gets in the way. It's casual, but I know we won't stop until we're done. ^^ If you (or anyone else who's ghost reading this) were curious about the beginnings of this project, have a look at the original thread [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2491313/1]HERE[/url][/b] (Ignore the manner of characterized speech. I was a blooming kid back then lol.). Our very first successful fanderg from this series was [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1474326][b]Ymir[/b][/url], who'd just recently turned 9 years old. I actually saved her from the Exalt Row first, and then thought that she'd make a good fanderg for Ymir after. xD To date, she's the only Female SD with a combination of Speckle/Freckle genes and Soil/Slate colors. It's one of my favorite boasting points, hehe. Iirc, you can find all of the completed characters [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/60678/1903109/1?name=&type=undefined][b]here in @/Kintoro's Hib den[/b][/url]. She has several other fan projects going on on the side that I'm not involved with (besides the BNHA proj.), and I think they're worth checking out too.~ Thanks for stopping by and for reading through my TedTalk. :^) I like sharing about these things, even if it was unprompted. Would you like to join our pinglist? It's for users who want to be pinged once the entire cast has been completed. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43014424][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430145/43014424_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [i]Historia says: [b]Thanks for stopping by~![/b][/i][/columns]
@DrSheep

Hello fellow aot fan! I'm happy to see the interest.~
This project has been going on for almost 9 years now, but we're slowly chugging through things because life often gets in the way. It's casual, but I know we won't stop until we're done. ^^

If you (or anyone else who's ghost reading this) were curious about the beginnings of this project, have a look at the original thread HERE (Ignore the manner of characterized speech. I was a blooming kid back then lol.). Our very first successful fanderg from this series was Ymir, who'd just recently turned 9 years old. I actually saved her from the Exalt Row first, and then thought that she'd make a good fanderg for Ymir after. xD

To date, she's the only Female SD with a combination of Speckle/Freckle genes and Soil/Slate colors. It's one of my favorite boasting points, hehe.

Iirc, you can find all of the completed characters here in @/Kintoro's Hib den. She has several other fan projects going on on the side that I'm not involved with (besides the BNHA proj.), and I think they're worth checking out too.~

Thanks for stopping by and for reading through my TedTalk. :^) I like sharing about these things, even if it was unprompted. Would you like to join our pinglist? It's for users who want to be pinged once the entire cast has been completed.
43014424_350.png Historia says:
Thanks for stopping by~!
1 2 3