Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Coinfip Freebies
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Kitto

That seems fair! I have about 6k now. I should earn more tomorrow just doing my familiars. And I will send a crossroads then for her if thats okay with you. And I thank you on the deal!
@Kitto

That seems fair! I have about 6k now. I should earn more tomorrow just doing my familiars. And I will send a crossroads then for her if thats okay with you. And I thank you on the deal!
^^ Just CR her now for 1t and send the 8k when you have it to spare~ don't bankrupt yourself for her. I'll send you a reminder in like a week just so ya don't forget but there's no rush.

Oops! @Chunk
^^ Just CR her now for 1t and send the 8k when you have it to spare~ don't bankrupt yourself for her. I'll send you a reminder in like a week just so ya don't forget but there's no rush.

Oops! @Chunk
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto That's fine! I have a bit more now so I'll send the CR. :^)
@Kitto That's fine! I have a bit more now so I'll send the CR. :^)
Prices bumped down~
Prices bumped down~
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Melorious I just noticed that you smoked Seina's lemon bab and I just kind of had to send happy feelings in your direction because she's so pretty. :3

But also I added more dergs to the thread!

Friend picks list - @StormFlyer @Fernpaw @Livard @IronicallyJake @Ocelittle @JessPrime @isosDuke (PCs, Imps, Spirals, and WCs)

Trying to get my coatls gone before they turn into exalts, if you want one, ask for it - anything above exalt price (17k). @Contradanza @Sollos (grey), @Amarina @Fernpaw (Volly) @ineffabird (Volly)

@Wiccat @lolikisses - If either of you want the straggler circuit SD he's 17k in CR.

And last but not least - @brit, those smoke imps are up for picking. ^^ I'm looking to sell them for maybe 150-200k per, but also I could just give you one and steal art from you in the future. Or even mixed payments for however much you feel like paying and then the rest will just wash out when I commission more cards. XD
@Melorious I just noticed that you smoked Seina's lemon bab and I just kind of had to send happy feelings in your direction because she's so pretty. :3

But also I added more dergs to the thread!

Friend picks list - @StormFlyer @Fernpaw @Livard @IronicallyJake @Ocelittle @JessPrime @isosDuke (PCs, Imps, Spirals, and WCs)

Trying to get my coatls gone before they turn into exalts, if you want one, ask for it - anything above exalt price (17k). @Contradanza @Sollos (grey), @Amarina @Fernpaw (Volly) @ineffabird (Volly)

@Wiccat @lolikisses - If either of you want the straggler circuit SD he's 17k in CR.

And last but not least - @brit, those smoke imps are up for picking. ^^ I'm looking to sell them for maybe 150-200k per, but also I could just give you one and steal art from you in the future. Or even mixed payments for however much you feel like paying and then the rest will just wash out when I commission more cards. XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Thanks for pinging me! Volly's lovely but my attention has been captured by Retalia this time around, haha. Is she up for a coin flip or one of your dergs you're looking to outright sell?
@Kitto

Thanks for pinging me! Volly's lovely but my attention has been captured by Retalia this time around, haha. Is she up for a coin flip or one of your dergs you're looking to outright sell?
@ineffabird Sorry to confuse you - you're in Volly's pinglist for when he has hatchlings, and I just lumped you in with the coatl pinglist. ^^ But I'm glad you like Retalia! I've been trying to sell her for a few weeks now. At this point, if I could just trade her for another exalt, that would be great? The exalt can wait all it likes, though, because I have many more nests left to hatch. o-o
@ineffabird Sorry to confuse you - you're in Volly's pinglist for when he has hatchlings, and I just lumped you in with the coatl pinglist. ^^ But I'm glad you like Retalia! I've been trying to sell her for a few weeks now. At this point, if I could just trade her for another exalt, that would be great? The exalt can wait all it likes, though, because I have many more nests left to hatch. o-o
WOaz3FYK_o.png
^
^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Ah okay that makes more sense! I was... a little unsure about why you'd pinged me for him when he wasn't up in this thread for sale. XD Want me to take her, and then when you get room/need the exalt fodder just poke me for it? I can hang onto one of my unsold hatchlings for the purpose.
@Kitto

Ah okay that makes more sense! I was... a little unsure about why you'd pinged me for him when he wasn't up in this thread for sale. XD Want me to take her, and then when you get room/need the exalt fodder just poke me for it? I can hang onto one of my unsold hatchlings for the purpose.
@ineffabird Sounds perfect. ^^ All of my exalt fodder is going out on the 10th when the profit push starts, so I should be able to take it then. :3 Just toss up a CR!
@ineffabird Sounds perfect. ^^ All of my exalt fodder is going out on the 10th when the profit push starts, so I should be able to take it then. :3 Just toss up a CR!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23