Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Citadel (ARCHIVED)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
Its alright that you couldn't finish mine, I understand [i]completely[/i] about time constraints and energy. I'd love to be added to the pinglist for whenever you're next open, though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Its alright that you couldn't finish mine, I understand completely about time constraints and energy. I'd love to be added to the pinglist for whenever you're next open, though!
sig.gif
God I love your art so much /srs /pos [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
God I love your art so much /srs /pos
QDv44y9.gif
i have come from the fr discord server and i must say, pinglist please your art is just SO pretty
i have come from the fr discord server and i must say, pinglist please your art is just SO pretty
eavesdropper
pinglist please! :D
pinglist please! :D
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@eavesdropper @mintea00

Hello to you both~! ^^
Adding you two as im typing this haha, hopefully ill be able to open sometime in late feb or march ;;
@eavesdropper @mintea00

Hello to you both~! ^^
Adding you two as im typing this haha, hopefully ill be able to open sometime in late feb or march ;;
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
Would love to be added to your pinglist!
Would love to be added to your pinglist!
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@Xolrit adding ^^
@Xolrit adding ^^
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
hello, you have beautiful art! can i be added to the pinglist?
hello, you have beautiful art! can i be added to the pinglist?
Desert_Storm.png
@sleepycaretaker added you!! ^^
@sleepycaretaker added you!! ^^
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
@Bashett @TuxTheStrayCat @Deramadus @Enoch @SpottedSorex @Salvation @kingcrown @Immortalized @Deathstalker @Cryptidove @Cynderbark @Firedawn @Bluebird88 @xXPancakexx @Necralisk @Wolfkai @Silverwis @cut73ry @buzzkiill @Kxida @Calvair @BandagedFrosting @@GhostComit @DarkHyancith @MaskedMessenger @Kael @zambam @Silvercats2 @otakuderp13 @Cannot @Avem @sonderspirit @mintea00 @Dragonglimmer @@AwkwardTrash @Parad0xxy @0bsidian @Vrtra @Termlessfir @DeerlyAza @P1nkKatz @PastelDiamond @eavesdropper @mintea00 @Xolrit @sleepycaretaker

Hello everyone~! The art shop will re-open on February 14th ! Happy Valentines day~

This run is gonna be done in two parts... I'm going to do four slots at a time! All slots will be first come first serve (sorry to the people who are asleep during my timezone waaa) but I may let people reserve slots after..?!

Another thing: A valentines day raffle! One lucky winner will get a free halfbody of any dragon in their lair~ please note so if you'd like to enter! The raffle will be drawn on February 17th. Good luck to everyone~

Finally I plan on making a self-editing pinglist soon. I'll try to see to it as soon as I can~!

Hope everyone is doing well~ see you soon ^^
@Bashett @TuxTheStrayCat @Deramadus @Enoch @SpottedSorex @Salvation @kingcrown @Immortalized @Deathstalker @Cryptidove @Cynderbark @Firedawn @Bluebird88 @xXPancakexx @Necralisk @Wolfkai @Silverwis @cut73ry @buzzkiill @Kxida @Calvair @BandagedFrosting @@GhostComit @DarkHyancith @MaskedMessenger @Kael @zambam @Silvercats2 @otakuderp13 @Cannot @Avem @sonderspirit @mintea00 @Dragonglimmer @@AwkwardTrash @Parad0xxy @0bsidian @Vrtra @Termlessfir @DeerlyAza @P1nkKatz @PastelDiamond @eavesdropper @mintea00 @Xolrit @sleepycaretaker

Hello everyone~! The art shop will re-open on February 14th ! Happy Valentines day~

This run is gonna be done in two parts... I'm going to do four slots at a time! All slots will be first come first serve (sorry to the people who are asleep during my timezone waaa) but I may let people reserve slots after..?!

Another thing: A valentines day raffle! One lucky winner will get a free halfbody of any dragon in their lair~ please note so if you'd like to enter! The raffle will be drawn on February 17th. Good luck to everyone~

Finally I plan on making a self-editing pinglist soon. I'll try to see to it as soon as I can~!

Hope everyone is doing well~ see you soon ^^
vigilo_wallpaper2png.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29