Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77
Yes, I'd definitely still be interested, thank you for the ping ;o; A signature for my Skydancer lady Neowyn here would be absolutely wonderful, if she looks good to you? c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75001615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750017/75001615_350.png[/img][/url] You can take full artistic liberty with her design, especially the accent (the wraps on her chest etc. wouldn't be required, even if these parts show up in the signature; mainly looking for the leaves and wings on her head/neck!). Her general mood is ethereal, celestial, and mysterious, slightly tending towards an unfathomable and obscure direction, because her wishes, motives, and even logic seems to be very much different from other dragons. I don't have anything specific in mind for pose & expression, though, so everything is completely up to you. (Just in case she doesn't appeal to you at all or you just don't feel like drawing her, I'd be also very happy about a signature of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57418646]Volethmeir[/url] or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73713922]Yachak[/url].)
Yes, I'd definitely still be interested, thank you for the ping ;o;

A signature for my Skydancer lady Neowyn here would be absolutely wonderful, if she looks good to you? c:

75001615_350.png

You can take full artistic liberty with her design, especially the accent (the wraps on her chest etc. wouldn't be required, even if these parts show up in the signature; mainly looking for the leaves and wings on her head/neck!). Her general mood is ethereal, celestial, and mysterious, slightly tending towards an unfathomable and obscure direction, because her wishes, motives, and even logic seems to be very much different from other dragons. I don't have anything specific in mind for pose & expression, though, so everything is completely up to you.

(Just in case she doesn't appeal to you at all or you just don't feel like drawing her, I'd be also very happy about a signature of Volethmeir or Yachak.)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@cricklette
I actually got around to making one for myself, so it's all good, thank you though!
@cricklette
I actually got around to making one for myself, so it's all good, thank you though!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Luunai she’s gorgeous, I’d absolutely love to draw her!!! With the accent and apparel it’ll be 2500g if that’s fine with you :)
@Luunai she’s gorgeous, I’d absolutely love to draw her!!! With the accent and apparel it’ll be 2500g if that’s fine with you :)
@cricklette I am so glad to hear that you're doing a little better. You take all the time you need to care for yourself. ♥ I think I forgot to request to be added to your pinglist because I'm subbed to the board. Could I do that? :3

It looks like you're a little full already, but if you want another USD sig any time soon, let me know. ♥
@cricklette I am so glad to hear that you're doing a little better. You take all the time you need to care for yourself. ♥ I think I forgot to request to be added to your pinglist because I'm subbed to the board. Could I do that? :3

It looks like you're a little full already, but if you want another USD sig any time soon, let me know. ♥
4RG2VpU.png
@Xenokiin thanks! Yes things are going well just swamped with life stuff. The break was much needed but I’m starting to get back into the swing of art and I have the urge to draw things for people again!

I’ll certainly add you!
@Xenokiin thanks! Yes things are going well just swamped with life stuff. The break was much needed but I’m starting to get back into the swing of art and I have the urge to draw things for people again!

I’ll certainly add you!
@cricklette would you be willing to do a painting of a dog? Just wondering:)
Thank you!
@cricklette would you be willing to do a painting of a dog? Just wondering:)
Thank you!
0ZSX2ZT.pngZewzdsF.pnglrqDePv.png2iCvw0g.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pnge7NCmti.pngcedPG3i.pngBMbExDU.pngCTuU1r6.pngMbe1yYW.png1K9dU7k.png2QoHO.gifMdcU7.gifSYEDe.gif
JkaQI9H.png
I'm definitely saving this thread. I'll come back at some point when I have enough treasure or gems. your art is amazing!
I'm definitely saving this thread. I'll come back at some point when I have enough treasure or gems. your art is amazing!
z8G63Bp.pngfinished_product.png turtlecatolotl_1.png wishlist collecting mith/moth items
@BellaMoon absolutely!!

@BellaMoon absolutely!!

@cricklette
Oh, my God! Your art is amazing. I want to order, but is the shop open? :3
@cricklette
Oh, my God! Your art is amazing. I want to order, but is the shop open? :3
ITgygl4.png
@Rairudiseu I am open! :D
@Rairudiseu I am open! :D
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77