Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
Broad type of art you want: Digital I guess

More specific type: breeding cards for at least three pairs. needs to have parents, offspring possibilities, genes and color ranges. Simple backgrounds/fonts.

Payment: treasure or possible dragon trades if that interests you. I have no idea what the price range is for these.

Other: PM me examples and a price. I don't want to guess on payment, please have a amount in mind.
Broad type of art you want: Digital I guess

More specific type: breeding cards for at least three pairs. needs to have parents, offspring possibilities, genes and color ranges. Simple backgrounds/fonts.

Payment: treasure or possible dragon trades if that interests you. I have no idea what the price range is for these.

Other: PM me examples and a price. I don't want to guess on payment, please have a amount in mind.
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, Bump, and possibly separators for sections in the hatchery

Specifications:
I want a banner, bump image, and thin images that will act as separators between sections that will fit the theme of my hatchery Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer pairs.

Payment:
I don't know how much something like this will cost but I am willing to pay in gems, treasure, items and dragons.

Keywords:
Hatchery, Banner, Bump

Other:
When messaging me I would like to see work that you have done previously. Also have a ballpark price in mind or a set payment. I do not wish to offend anyone by guessing a price as I have no experience in this.
Digital

More specific type:
Banner, Bump, and possibly separators for sections in the hatchery

Specifications:
I want a banner, bump image, and thin images that will act as separators between sections that will fit the theme of my hatchery Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer pairs.

Payment:
I don't know how much something like this will cost but I am willing to pay in gems, treasure, items and dragons.

Keywords:
Hatchery, Banner, Bump

Other:
When messaging me I would like to see work that you have done previously. Also have a ballpark price in mind or a set payment. I do not wish to offend anyone by guessing a price as I have no experience in this.
mhsig_by_kiwicide-dcfqzrp.png
@/jacketyjackjack filled my request. I no longer need help!

Technically, it would be photoshop?

More specific type:
I want to see which accent would look better on a scry of a dragon that does not exist yet.

Specifications:
The accents are 26618 and 26710. The scry is this:
dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=2&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=128&auth=5fc888c67f0110fa109fb9fafd9c4c392a821319&dummyext=prev.png

Payment:
Whatever you want I guess? Not sure how to price this. Let me know your price or if you want fodder or something.

Keywords:
Photoshop, scry, accent preview

Optional:
Thanks in advance, PM me for your pricing. I don't have the ability to do this myself as I'm on mobile 95% of the time so I appreciate your help! Also, not sure where this would belong so I put it here, sorry if it doesn't go here!
@/jacketyjackjack filled my request. I no longer need help!

Technically, it would be photoshop?

More specific type:
I want to see which accent would look better on a scry of a dragon that does not exist yet.

Specifications:
The accents are 26618 and 26710. The scry is this:
dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=20&breed=8&element=2&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=128&auth=5fc888c67f0110fa109fb9fafd9c4c392a821319&dummyext=prev.png

Payment:
Whatever you want I guess? Not sure how to price this. Let me know your price or if you want fodder or something.

Keywords:
Photoshop, scry, accent preview

Optional:
Thanks in advance, PM me for your pricing. I don't have the ability to do this myself as I'm on mobile 95% of the time so I appreciate your help! Also, not sure where this would belong so I put it here, sorry if it doesn't go here!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, digital, mixed, whatever really [b]More specific type:[/b] Art of human OCs - individual is good, but together if possible. Basically romance, cute stuff, you know. For couples and also polyamorous characters. Also looking for poetry and music, probably playlists and outfit designs too. [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters]Art of my OCs[/url] (it's a link to a post with links to visual info and written info) - whether it's individual or couples, but I'd love couples really. Don't offer if you aren't ok with LGTB+ characters! About music, poetry, playlists and designs, it's for these too - not looking for something specific, just send me your samples and stuff? I usually prefer rhyming in poetry tho. [b]Payment:[/b] 20,000 g, 2mT and items on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2346064]my art search thread[/url] (have some retired items, loads of apparel/fams and some eggs, skins, vistas etc.). Also willing to do art trades in some cases. Most recently added items to the thread [item=eliminate][item=vial of scattersight] [item=rat king][item=featherback boar][item=undying featherback] [b]Keywords:[/b] OCs, humans, couple art, polyamory, cute, romantic, digital, traditional, music, poetry, playlist, outfit design, anything really, art trade, gems, treasure, items, retired, eliminate, vial of scattersight [b]Optional:[/b] If I like your style it's probable I will come back to your shop and such. I don't specify style because I've found cool art styles that I wouldn't have originally thought of wanting so? just show me! examples and prices together please.
Traditional, digital, mixed, whatever really

More specific type:
Art of human OCs - individual is good, but together if possible.
Basically romance, cute stuff, you know. For couples and also polyamorous characters. Also looking for poetry and music, probably playlists and outfit designs too.

Specifications:
Art of my OCs (it's a link to a post with links to visual info and written info) - whether it's individual or couples, but I'd love couples really. Don't offer if you aren't ok with LGTB+ characters!

About music, poetry, playlists and designs, it's for these too - not looking for something specific, just send me your samples and stuff? I usually prefer rhyming in poetry tho.

Payment:
20,000 g, 2mT and items on my art search thread (have some retired items, loads of apparel/fams and some eggs, skins, vistas etc.).
Also willing to do art trades in some cases.
Most recently added items to the thread

Eliminate Vial of Scattersight
Rat King Featherback Boar Undying Featherback

Keywords:
OCs, humans, couple art, polyamory, cute, romantic, digital, traditional, music, poetry, playlist, outfit design, anything really, art trade, gems, treasure, items, retired, eliminate, vial of scattersight

Optional:
If I like your style it's probable I will come back to your shop and such.
I don't specify style because I've found cool art styles that I wouldn't have originally thought of wanting so? just show me! examples and prices together please.
On July I will be at Artfight
vibing and starting to draw again.
Feel free to pass by and say hi!

Please don't be scared by my nº of attacks.
........ They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)
Digital only for now, please

More specific type:
Icons (not pixel)

Specifications:
I'm searching for matching icons (fanart) for my s/o and myself to use. Couple/romantic art would be a plus, but not necessary as long as the icons are a set.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in gems or vials, boss familiars/coliseum grinding or lore for art maybe?

Keywords:
chibi icons fanart couple
Digital only for now, please

More specific type:
Icons (not pixel)

Specifications:
I'm searching for matching icons (fanart) for my s/o and myself to use. Couple/romantic art would be a plus, but not necessary as long as the icons are a set.

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in gems or vials, boss familiars/coliseum grinding or lore for art maybe?

Keywords:
chibi icons fanart couple
[i]My treasure stores have depleted, so I need some time to get the treasure back to the same amount.[/i] [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Preferably a colored fullbody, not necessarily shaded. Other offers will be considered, throw anything at me! I want to keep him as an animal, rather than a humanized version. Also, I'm looking for simple, non-colored sketches as well, just a bit on the cheaper side. The style can be anything from chibi to realistic. [b]Specifications:[/b] The creature in question is Ferrer, a ram-dragon hybrid. Reference: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GZvS6yu.png[/img][/center] [s]I'd like the colors to stay around the same range as in the reference, but slight variations are welcome. The drawing doesn't need to be perfectly accurate and slight changes are encouraged. [b]Payment:[/b] I have ~500kt and ~280g, I cannot pay in real life currency. I'd prefer not to spend all of my dragon cash on a single piece, but I can consider. I might earn more eventually, so even if I don't have enough for your art you can still send an offer. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Sketches, OC, Fullbody, Digital, Animal [b]Optional:[/b] He has a few character traits and a slight backstory. Please inquire about this as it might change slightly since I bought him just a day before this post. [i]I consider myself nice and I surely don't bite, if there are any questions I'd be happy to answer![/i][/s][/s]
My treasure stores have depleted, so I need some time to get the treasure back to the same amount.

Digital

More specific type:
Preferably a colored fullbody, not necessarily shaded. Other offers will be considered, throw anything at me! I want to keep him as an animal, rather than a humanized version.
Also, I'm looking for simple, non-colored sketches as well, just a bit on the cheaper side.
The style can be anything from chibi to realistic.

Specifications:
The creature in question is Ferrer, a ram-dragon hybrid. Reference:
GZvS6yu.png
I'd like the colors to stay around the same range as in the reference, but slight variations are welcome. The drawing doesn't need to be perfectly accurate and slight changes are encouraged.

Payment:
I have ~500kt and ~280g, I cannot pay in real life currency. I'd prefer not to spend all of my dragon cash on a single piece, but I can consider. I might earn more eventually, so even if I don't have enough for your art you can still send an offer.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, OC, Fullbody, Digital, Animal

Optional:
He has a few character traits and a slight backstory. Please inquire about this as it might change slightly since I bought him just a day before this post.

I consider myself nice and I surely don't bite, if there are any questions I'd be happy to answer!
G8BnFQL.gif
Digital! (Will consider Traditional tho :0)

More specific type:
I've been looking for Pixel Pagedolls and Pixel icons for like hundreds of years right now but will consider clean halfbody/fullbody ofc~

Specifications:
I have a lot of OCs actually and I'm too lazy to explain like each of them so have a look in my main OCs folder! >Click Here<
I'll explain one of them by Messages if you're interested! :0
Also I'll be looking for art for OCs that has less than 5 arts in their toyhouse profile - these guys needs some more love ;w; (but it's fine if you want to do the others that has more than 5!)

Payment:
I have 700kT and 80g that I don't think I have any use on them :'D Also willing to do art trades too for the broke ~

Keywords:
fullbody halfbody pixels pagedoll pixel pagedolls furry anthro icons oc ocs

Optional:
Ahh just shoot me a message of your examples?? aaand yeah I might be a picky person but try your luck I guess ;w;
Digital! (Will consider Traditional tho :0)

More specific type:
I've been looking for Pixel Pagedolls and Pixel icons for like hundreds of years right now but will consider clean halfbody/fullbody ofc~

Specifications:
I have a lot of OCs actually and I'm too lazy to explain like each of them so have a look in my main OCs folder! >Click Here<
I'll explain one of them by Messages if you're interested! :0
Also I'll be looking for art for OCs that has less than 5 arts in their toyhouse profile - these guys needs some more love ;w; (but it's fine if you want to do the others that has more than 5!)

Payment:
I have 700kT and 80g that I don't think I have any use on them :'D Also willing to do art trades too for the broke ~

Keywords:
fullbody halfbody pixels pagedoll pixel pagedolls furry anthro icons oc ocs

Optional:
Ahh just shoot me a message of your examples?? aaand yeah I might be a picky person but try your luck I guess ;w;
devpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0antg.pngtumpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0anvl.pngovipaw_by_vanessatang80-da0are8.png
(This one's going aside from my usual search) [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, digital, mixed, whatever really [b]More specific type:[/b] Looking for some character interaction between OCs! (human) so I'd need you to be ok with drawing more than 1 character in same piece. [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/Abby/characters/folder:358335]OCs here interacting[/url] - all of these are from the same story and world. I'd be ordering pieces of 2-3 characters, depending on how much I can afford and all. My best samples for what I mean with interaction/what I look for: [url=https://toyhou.se/2224018.amir#7777007]by eggdestroyer666[/url] - [url=https://toyhou.se/1760125.sky-tesh#6265495]by wooj[/url] - [url=https://toyhou.se/2224018.amir#8072083]by shiato[/url] Most of these are friends, there's a canon couple and some also have mentor/pupil relations as the oldest here have to teach the youngest how their world works. I'm looking for interaction of every type :) friends chilling/resting, talking, working, learning, being cute or anything really. [b]Payment:[/b] [b]10,000 g[/b] and items on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2346064]my art search thread[/url] Also willing to do art trades in some cases. Most recently added items to the thread [item=eliminate][item=vial of scattersight] [b]Keywords:[/b] OCs, humans, interaction, 2 or 3 characters, art trade, gems, treasure, items, retired, eliminate, vial of scattersight [b]Optional:[/b] If I like your style it's probable I will come back to your shop and such. I don't specify style because I've found cool art styles that I wouldn't have originally thought of wanting so? just show me! examples and prices together please.
(This one's going aside from my usual search)

Traditional, digital, mixed, whatever really

More specific type:
Looking for some character interaction between OCs! (human) so I'd need you to be ok with drawing more than 1 character in same piece.

Specifications:
OCs here interacting - all of these are from the same story and world. I'd be ordering pieces of 2-3 characters, depending on how much I can afford and all. My best samples for what I mean with interaction/what I look for: by eggdestroyer666 - by wooj - by shiato
Most of these are friends, there's a canon couple and some also have mentor/pupil relations as the oldest here have to teach the youngest how their world works. I'm looking for interaction of every type :) friends chilling/resting, talking, working, learning, being cute or anything really.

Payment:
10,000 g and items on my art search thread
Also willing to do art trades in some cases.
Most recently added items to the thread
Eliminate Vial of Scattersight

Keywords:
OCs, humans, interaction, 2 or 3 characters, art trade, gems, treasure, items, retired, eliminate, vial of scattersight

Optional:
If I like your style it's probable I will come back to your shop and such.
I don't specify style because I've found cool art styles that I wouldn't have originally thought of wanting so? just show me! examples and prices together please.
On July I will be at Artfight
vibing and starting to draw again.
Feel free to pass by and say hi!

Please don't be scared by my nº of attacks.
........ They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)
Digital is preferred but I'll look at well made {scanned!) traditional as well

More specific type:
Gijinka, chibi, lore, etc

Specifications:
This is the dragon I want art of
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=288093&tab=dragon&did=35464333

Payment:
I have 780 gems to spend on art

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragon, gijinka

Optional:
PM me and we can work something out!
Digital is preferred but I'll look at well made {scanned!) traditional as well

More specific type:
Gijinka, chibi, lore, etc

Specifications:
This is the dragon I want art of
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=288093&tab=dragon&did=35464333

Payment:
I have 780 gems to spend on art

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragon, gijinka

Optional:
PM me and we can work something out!
Hey! I'm looking for a similar thing to this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1766372][img] https://45.media.tumblr.com/89bc42e4c408dee97c58510ea491e3c1/tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go1_100.gif[/img][/url] Except for transparent, and of my pretty girl rose here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16960540] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169606/16960540_350.png[/img] [/url] I've got a price range of around 300kt at the most and most likely cant do gem conversions right now ; if youve got a price higher then that feel free to message me still!! ill just likely wait and save up instead of comissioning right away. [s]also looking for an icon of her but thats another day[/s]
Hey! I'm looking for a similar thing to this

tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go1_100.gif

Except for transparent, and of my pretty girl rose here!

16960540_350.png

I've got a price range of around 300kt at the most and most likely cant do gem conversions right now ; if youve got a price higher then that feel free to message me still!! ill just likely wait and save up instead of comissioning right away.

also looking for an icon of her but thats another day
a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png