Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
Broad type of art you want:
Would prefer digital, but would be alright with high-quality, well-scanned traditional.

More specific type:
Human character art

Specifications:
Here is my Charahub account. I am looking for art of any of the characters there; at the moment, I'm especially looking for art of Drake, Loenna, Deshi, Matias, and Halima. If you are interested in drawing any of them, please pm me as there are certain things I might want in a drawing of each (ie, personality, clothing, etc!)
Also I'm looking for group pieces (like a draw the squad, or something) as well as scene pieces! Obviously I will pay more for pieces with multiple characters/complexity.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, leveled dragons, items (including familiars, apparel, battle items, and an unhatched lightning egg), art trades (my art shop, my writing shop), CS pets/C$ (astro! on CS)
I don't really want to pay more than 300g for an individual piece UNLESS it's a scene piece or a group piece (in which case I'm way more flexible!)

Keywords:
Human, OCs, digital, fullbody, scene, halfbody, humans, characters, reference

Optional:
Will give further details through pm! Thanks!
Would prefer digital, but would be alright with high-quality, well-scanned traditional.

More specific type:
Human character art

Specifications:
Here is my Charahub account. I am looking for art of any of the characters there; at the moment, I'm especially looking for art of Drake, Loenna, Deshi, Matias, and Halima. If you are interested in drawing any of them, please pm me as there are certain things I might want in a drawing of each (ie, personality, clothing, etc!)
Also I'm looking for group pieces (like a draw the squad, or something) as well as scene pieces! Obviously I will pay more for pieces with multiple characters/complexity.

Payment:
Treasure, gems, leveled dragons, items (including familiars, apparel, battle items, and an unhatched lightning egg), art trades (my art shop, my writing shop), CS pets/C$ (astro! on CS)
I don't really want to pay more than 300g for an individual piece UNLESS it's a scene piece or a group piece (in which case I'm way more flexible!)

Keywords:
Human, OCs, digital, fullbody, scene, halfbody, humans, characters, reference

Optional:
Will give further details through pm! Thanks!
So I'm basically looking for an art TRADE, and be sure to let me know if you have an art platform so I can link you because I'd plan on submitting my end to deviant art. (The one I drew, of your character)
Anything! Mine would be digital unless you want a graphite drawing,

More specific type:
Character art of my pandaren! If you don't know what that is, it's a race in WoW that basically looks like little panda people. OR one of my blood elf or one of my animal characters. Depends on what you're comfortable drawing,

Specifications:
I'll be doing the same amount of work and I don't NEED anything super detailed right now, so I would like to trade a headshot, bust, or chibi. I can comfortably do dragons, humanoids, and animals.

Payment:
My art for yours!

Optional:
Ehh I'm not going be picky here. But I do love pixels and pagedolls.
PM me and we can share ideas if you're interested!
'Skill level' doesn't really concern me so long as effort goes into the drawing. Honestly-- I love it all.
I've seen many artists getting beat up over whether or not their art is up to par with the person they're trading with.
Let's just do this for fun and not fret about that. :) I just wanna draw something for someone and see something drawn for me!
So I'm basically looking for an art TRADE, and be sure to let me know if you have an art platform so I can link you because I'd plan on submitting my end to deviant art. (The one I drew, of your character)
Anything! Mine would be digital unless you want a graphite drawing,

More specific type:
Character art of my pandaren! If you don't know what that is, it's a race in WoW that basically looks like little panda people. OR one of my blood elf or one of my animal characters. Depends on what you're comfortable drawing,

Specifications:
I'll be doing the same amount of work and I don't NEED anything super detailed right now, so I would like to trade a headshot, bust, or chibi. I can comfortably do dragons, humanoids, and animals.

Payment:
My art for yours!

Optional:
Ehh I'm not going be picky here. But I do love pixels and pagedolls.
PM me and we can share ideas if you're interested!
'Skill level' doesn't really concern me so long as effort goes into the drawing. Honestly-- I love it all.
I've seen many artists getting beat up over whether or not their art is up to par with the person they're trading with.
Let's just do this for fun and not fret about that. :) I just wanna draw something for someone and see something drawn for me!
Broad Type of Art Wanted: Digital More Specific Type: I like pigeons and psywurms, and I would really like something cute I could use as a forum signature! Maybe like, a psywurm, a brilliant psywurm, and a pigeon? Payment: I'm willing to pay up to 100kt-150kt! Optional: I'm attaching pictures of psywurms, and pigeons! If you could make it cute and simple like my current signature, I would also super love that! [img]https://i.imgur.com/scKmPsd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YErVH7k.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fYOK2zJ.jpg[/img]
Broad Type of Art Wanted:
Digital

More Specific Type:
I like pigeons and psywurms, and I would really like something cute I could use as a forum signature! Maybe like, a psywurm, a brilliant psywurm, and a pigeon?

Payment:
I'm willing to pay up to 100kt-150kt!

Optional:
I'm attaching pictures of psywurms, and pigeons! If you could make it cute and simple like my current signature, I would also super love that!
scKmPsd.png
YErVH7k.png
fYOK2zJ.jpg
HL7ZW7P.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] [size=4]A waist up drawing of a normal person (me!) - simple and cute style is super preferred! not a huge fan of anime-leaning styles, but I'll absolutely take a look![/size] [b]Specifications:[/b] I'd love a waist up digital drawing of me waving to put in my bio to greet [s]nonexistant[/s] visitors!! I'd be great if it was in color - PM me for details on what I look like and what I'd like to be wearing! [b]Payment:[/b] [size=4]Willing to pay up to 50kt, but if I really really love what you've got, I'll go to 200kt! [/size]Can also pay in specific apparel/familiars/skins I might have that you'd like :P [b]Keywords:[/b] human girl simple quick digital bio colored waist-up wave [b]Optional:[/b] love love love the style of hexc0141f, and I've asked her to do this but she hasn't responded quite yet so I'm waiting for her to let me know!! This is what I mean by simple/cute/stylized :P [img]http://i.imgur.com/xeUDRNG.png[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
A waist up drawing of a normal person (me!) - simple and cute style is super preferred! not a huge fan of anime-leaning styles, but I'll absolutely take a look!

Specifications:
I'd love a waist up digital drawing of me waving to put in my bio to greet nonexistant visitors!! I'd be great if it was in color - PM me for details on what I look like and what I'd like to be wearing!

Payment:
Willing to pay up to 50kt, but if I really really love what you've got, I'll go to 200kt! Can also pay in specific apparel/familiars/skins I might have that you'd like :P

Keywords:
human girl simple quick digital bio colored waist-up wave

Optional:
love love love the style of hexc0141f, and I've asked her to do this but she hasn't responded quite yet so I'm waiting for her to let me know!! This is what I mean by simple/cute/stylized :P
xeUDRNG.png

Digital

More specific type:
Chibi with kind of a bg?, may also want it to double as a banner if you can do a pretty, fun font!

Specifications:
So I'm looking for a simple, cute little dragon in white but with touches of pastel colours, specifically pink. Design-wise, I'd like to leave up to you! I'm really open to anything, just as long as it looks cute!
I'd like it to be wearing square glasses, surrounded by piles of books (maybe kind of like an arch over the dragon) and holding a open book. I'd like there to be a few open and closed books just scattered around in front of the dragon.
I'd like to use this as a banner image on my book blog, so if possible I'd like it to have the text "Book Dragon's Hoard" in a cute sparkly/glittery font if possible - this is not a requirement.

Payment:
I'm willing to offer a combination of a bit of everything to find the perfect dragon baby, I have 70kt, 1500~g, I'm willing to pay money via PayPal (I'm in the UK but PayPal should convert it to USD or any other currency!), I'm happy to offer any items from my hoard as well as any/all hatchlings from any pairing of my dragons. I will literally go all out for the perfect graphic ^u^b

Keywords:
Chibi, dragon, banner, books, graphic, color, colour

Optional:
I really love Mahoukarp's little dragons (linked below) and I especially love the pattern and different pastel colours used in the Opal dragon and the whiskers/frills on the Pearl dragon. I would like the wings to be a bit more pronounced but other than that go nuts!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXuU1_HYkt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1j8vhnqnon4u

Digital

More specific type:
Chibi with kind of a bg?, may also want it to double as a banner if you can do a pretty, fun font!

Specifications:
So I'm looking for a simple, cute little dragon in white but with touches of pastel colours, specifically pink. Design-wise, I'd like to leave up to you! I'm really open to anything, just as long as it looks cute!
I'd like it to be wearing square glasses, surrounded by piles of books (maybe kind of like an arch over the dragon) and holding a open book. I'd like there to be a few open and closed books just scattered around in front of the dragon.
I'd like to use this as a banner image on my book blog, so if possible I'd like it to have the text "Book Dragon's Hoard" in a cute sparkly/glittery font if possible - this is not a requirement.

Payment:
I'm willing to offer a combination of a bit of everything to find the perfect dragon baby, I have 70kt, 1500~g, I'm willing to pay money via PayPal (I'm in the UK but PayPal should convert it to USD or any other currency!), I'm happy to offer any items from my hoard as well as any/all hatchlings from any pairing of my dragons. I will literally go all out for the perfect graphic ^u^b

Keywords:
Chibi, dragon, banner, books, graphic, color, colour

Optional:
I really love Mahoukarp's little dragons (linked below) and I especially love the pattern and different pastel colours used in the Opal dragon and the whiskers/frills on the Pearl dragon. I would like the wings to be a bit more pronounced but other than that go nuts!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXuU1_HYkt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1j8vhnqnon4u
Digital or mixed media.

More specific type:
Headshot/bust of a pegasus!

Specifications:
I'm not picky on style- as in, whether it's realistic or more cartoony. Sketchy is fine. Color is needed. Having experience drawing horses will def increase my chances of picking your art, since horses are so difficult to draw. I need something neck/shoulder up, wings don't have to be visible but having at least one would be great. The theme will be a lot of warm colors along the lines of a sunset and the character is similarly colored.

Payment:
Up to 1mil treasure. Up to 500 gems. Various event items (including earth, shadow, water, and nature sprites). I'll be happy to include 1 item with treasure/gems. I'll be open to hashing it out if I decide on your art!

Keywords:
Horse, equine, bust, headshot, fantasy, pegasus, digital, mixed media, colored.

Optional:
Ref will be given through pm!

And again, open to various styles. Don't be afraid to show me what you have. I'll be picky so no hard feelings if I don't choose your art, it's just not what I'm looking for right now!
Digital or mixed media.

More specific type:
Headshot/bust of a pegasus!

Specifications:
I'm not picky on style- as in, whether it's realistic or more cartoony. Sketchy is fine. Color is needed. Having experience drawing horses will def increase my chances of picking your art, since horses are so difficult to draw. I need something neck/shoulder up, wings don't have to be visible but having at least one would be great. The theme will be a lot of warm colors along the lines of a sunset and the character is similarly colored.

Payment:
Up to 1mil treasure. Up to 500 gems. Various event items (including earth, shadow, water, and nature sprites). I'll be happy to include 1 item with treasure/gems. I'll be open to hashing it out if I decide on your art!

Keywords:
Horse, equine, bust, headshot, fantasy, pegasus, digital, mixed media, colored.

Optional:
Ref will be given through pm!

And again, open to various styles. Don't be afraid to show me what you have. I'll be picky so no hard feelings if I don't choose your art, it's just not what I'm looking for right now!
BvMRuY5.png
Digital

More specific type:
OC Art (can be humanoid or dragon)

Specifications:
I'm looking for artists willing to draw art of a few of my OCs, depending on your style I will pick which OC would best suit it! (please specify if you specialize in humanoid or non-humanoid art!)

Payment:
I've been saving up Eliminate stones for ages, and I'm willing to offer them at current AH prices (these fluctuate quickly!) - I also have a spare Earth Sprite and two spare Nature Sprites. Lastly, I have many older skins/apparel/vista/unopened chest items from festivals, usermade skins/accents, and retired Gem MP skins that I'm willing to list if people are interested in them.

Keywords:
OC dragon male gijinka humanoid full color lineart sketch

Optional:
I'm open to many styles, just show me what you got!!
Digital

More specific type:
OC Art (can be humanoid or dragon)

Specifications:
I'm looking for artists willing to draw art of a few of my OCs, depending on your style I will pick which OC would best suit it! (please specify if you specialize in humanoid or non-humanoid art!)

Payment:
I've been saving up Eliminate stones for ages, and I'm willing to offer them at current AH prices (these fluctuate quickly!) - I also have a spare Earth Sprite and two spare Nature Sprites. Lastly, I have many older skins/apparel/vista/unopened chest items from festivals, usermade skins/accents, and retired Gem MP skins that I'm willing to list if people are interested in them.

Keywords:
OC dragon male gijinka humanoid full color lineart sketch

Optional:
I'm open to many styles, just show me what you got!!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Human couples' colored images (halfbody/fullbody preferred)

Specifications:
I have a lot of ships that I want to order art for, so I can't really post specifics here. Please note that all these ships are either f/f or m/m so you must be comfortable drawing that.

Payment:
Flight Rising TR/G and Vials of Scattersight.
I currently have ~10kg+ in gems and treasure and 70+ vials.

Keywords:
Human, Couples, Fanart

Optional:
References will be given via PM or Gdoc depending on what is most convenient.

Digital

More specific type:
Human couples' colored images (halfbody/fullbody preferred)

Specifications:
I have a lot of ships that I want to order art for, so I can't really post specifics here. Please note that all these ships are either f/f or m/m so you must be comfortable drawing that.

Payment:
Flight Rising TR/G and Vials of Scattersight.
I currently have ~10kg+ in gems and treasure and 70+ vials.

Keywords:
Human, Couples, Fanart

Optional:
References will be given via PM or Gdoc depending on what is most convenient.

vnfnSuk.gif
Artist FOUND

Digital

More specific type:
Landscape

Specifications: This will be a longish project with lots of messaging.
I'm looking for someone to paint a specific fictional landscape. It's the home of my Clan, on the edge of the Zephyr Steppes right below the Twisting Crescendo. It would be seen from the side, with a river below the cliff and some wetlands where the witch lives and a sea dock for a few small fishing boats. Buildings would be visible, but small compared to the landscape, and a skyship is docked on the cliff's airship dock. The more I think about it, it's turns into a very vertical piece...

Payment:
USD!

Keywords:
Windswept Plateau, Map, nature, town, village, slice of life,

Optional:
PM me for further details!
Artist FOUND

Digital

More specific type:
Landscape

Specifications: This will be a longish project with lots of messaging.
I'm looking for someone to paint a specific fictional landscape. It's the home of my Clan, on the edge of the Zephyr Steppes right below the Twisting Crescendo. It would be seen from the side, with a river below the cliff and some wetlands where the witch lives and a sea dock for a few small fishing boats. Buildings would be visible, but small compared to the landscape, and a skyship is docked on the cliff's airship dock. The more I think about it, it's turns into a very vertical piece...

Payment:
USD!

Keywords:
Windswept Plateau, Map, nature, town, village, slice of life,

Optional:
PM me for further details!
ryacbOm.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital but if you got something cool I'll look at it [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragons, Humans, mainly busts or full bodies. [b]Specifications:[/b] *Subject To Change.* 1- Fancy Tun and his mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31608937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/316090/31608937.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30963577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/309636/30963577.png[/img] [/url] I'd want a couple piece of them both and a few busts ect. of the Tundra. Super interested in a 'family' picture\portrait 2- Clan King [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12107504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/121076/12107504.png[/img] [/url] I'm not sure what I'm after for this dude, I'm open to anything. 3-Love Birds [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20601586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206016/20601586.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18579693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/185797/18579693.png[/img] [/url] Couple art. I'm interested in gijinkas but have no references so just dragons would be alright. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure, Gems, Offsite (depending), USD (depending) [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Tundra, Couple, Family, [b]Optional:[/b] All dragons besides 3-Love Birds have some sort of reference in their bio

Digital but if you got something cool I'll look at it

More specific type:
Dragons, Humans, mainly busts or full bodies.

Specifications:
*Subject To Change.*
1- Fancy Tun and his mate

31608937.png

30963577.png

I'd want a couple piece of them both and a few busts ect. of the Tundra.
Super interested in a 'family' picture\portrait

2- Clan King

12107504.png

I'm not sure what I'm after for this dude, I'm open to anything.

3-Love Birds

20601586.png

18579693.png

Couple art. I'm interested in gijinkas but have no references so just dragons would be alright.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, Offsite (depending), USD (depending)

Keywords:
Dragons, Tundra, Couple, Family,

Optional:
All dragons besides 3-Love Birds have some sort of reference in their bio