Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flecks of Greatness
[emoji=coatl love size=1]FLECKS FOR MODERN BREEDS (and Abberations) I’m exited to try Flecks on more breeds!
FLECKS FOR MODERN BREEDS (and Abberations)
I’m exited to try Flecks on more breeds!
bYt72YT.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngzKTvGe0.png
h3pYUy6.png
73vKFNE.png6JxFimx.png
Redesigning signature sorry for the mess
Omg!!!
Omg!!!
So excited about the new puzzles. I love working them. Thanks for the new adventures.
So excited about the new puzzles. I love working them. Thanks for the new adventures.
AAAA FLECKS
AAAA FLECKS
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
OH MY GOODNESS

So many gene releases lately! I can't handle it, too beautiful, ty so much to the FR team, y'all are absolutely killing it! :D
OH MY GOODNESS

So many gene releases lately! I can't handle it, too beautiful, ty so much to the FR team, y'all are absolutely killing it! :D
unknown.png
YES! Flecks is my favorite tert, I'm so excited!
YES! Flecks is my favorite tert, I'm so excited!
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
Just wanted to say thank you again, I'm loving the flecks scries I've been testing on my dragons.

I'm hopeful this means we might get some other ancient genes becoming available for moderns eventually too. There have been so many really excellent genes that released for Ancients I'm so glad to see another parallel moving the other way. It gives me hope that some of my other favorites might do the same at some point.
Just wanted to say thank you again, I'm loving the flecks scries I've been testing on my dragons.

I'm hopeful this means we might get some other ancient genes becoming available for moderns eventually too. There have been so many really excellent genes that released for Ancients I'm so glad to see another parallel moving the other way. It gives me hope that some of my other favorites might do the same at some point.
WHOO! FLECKS!

Also Aberration puzzle possibilities!!! More excited about this than flecks tbh lol
WHOO! FLECKS!

Also Aberration puzzle possibilities!!! More excited about this than flecks tbh lol
NEW JIGSAW ART AND FLECKS GENE!!!!!
NEW JIGSAW ART AND FLECKS GENE!!!!!
OH YES flecks is one of my fave terts I'm so excited to see it available for ALL OTHER BREEDS YIPPEE
OH YES flecks is one of my fave terts I'm so excited to see it available for ALL OTHER BREEDS YIPPEE
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___