Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) The Lightning Farm [Badge Shop]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][emoji=blue mushroom size=1] Final day bump for Trickmurk Badges![/center]

Final day bump for Trickmurk Badges!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Hello, can I still buy all of them? @Striation
Hello, can I still buy all of them? @Striation
9YChtt8.pngsBhASYI.pngUfFsvzQ.png
@Zattana Yes! I am not at my computer right now but will process any orders from today later.
@Zattana Yes! I am not at my computer right now but will process any orders from today later.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Username: bananaquit
FR ID: 167810
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Shade Bath
Username: bananaquit
FR ID: 167810
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Shade Bath
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Hi! Sure hope I'm not late, I've just found this thread w your beautiful badges!

Username: snailgiiirl
FR ID:633963
Name of Badges Buying: Dark Haworthia
Hi! Sure hope I'm not late, I've just found this thread w your beautiful badges!

Username: snailgiiirl
FR ID:633963
Name of Badges Buying: Dark Haworthia
COLClM0.png - sofja/sonya, 20+ yo
- butch lesbian
- impulsive dragon hoarder
- playing around with my signature until i like it
@bananaquit @snailgiiirl You both are fine, feel free to send me payment for the badges via PM! I was out of town yesterday and could not check FR to receive and log orders.
@bananaquit @snailgiiirl You both are fine, feel free to send me payment for the badges via PM! I was out of town yesterday and could not check FR to receive and log orders.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
[center][size=4][b][emoji=bare tree size=4] New Shipment Update [emoji=bare tree size=4][/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center]@pinglist-18498[/center] The floating islands and upper steppes of the Windswept Plateau float so high that precipitation can be variable at certain altitudes. These succulents have adapted to the windy, dry weather, and have now made their way to you! [i]EDIT: Several hours later, I've realized I accidentally had the pinglist widget here instead of the actual ping command itself... oops! Hope this makes its way to your inbox this time.[/i] [rule] [center][size=4][emoji=gust size=4][b] Mistral Jamboree 2024 [/b][emoji=gust size=4][/size] [i]Retires: March 31st, 2024[/i][/center] [columns][center][img alt="A badge of an Echeveria. It is pale green with a pink center."]https://i.imgur.com/ccNdEub.png[/img][br][b]Echeveria[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][br][i]5,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][br][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="A badge of a Burro's Tail sedum. A pale green, trailing succulent with plump leaves."]https://i.imgur.com/pHqAics.png[/img][br][b]Burro's Tail[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]10,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="A badge of a Prickly Pear cactus. It is round with short needles; gusts of green swirl around it."]https://i.imgur.com/qTFUUXt.png[/img][br][b]Prickly Pear[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]15,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="A badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it."]https://i.imgur.com/sXLsmyb.png[/img][br][b]Wind Bath[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][br][i]20,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][/columns] [b]Want to pick up a new plant friend? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Striation&subject=TLF%20Badges]PM Striation[/url] with the information below: [/b] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b][/code] [center][i](For every badge in this set, it is 50kt total!)[/i][/center] [center][size=4][emoji=information size=4] [b] Field Notes [/b][emoji=information size=4][/size][/center][rule] [LIST] [*][b]Echeveria:[/b] Based on plants of the genus [i]Echeveria[/i], a really common succulent houseplant. Though there are many cultivars, I did not pick a specific one, but many turn pink in the center when sun stressed! [*][b]Burro's Tail:[/b] Based on [i]Sedum morganianum[/i], the burro's tail or donkey tail sedum. They form beautiful trailing shapes and are the exact shade of green that characterizes the Wind Flight. [*][b]Prickly Pear:[/b] Based on [gamedb item= 4442], but also the real life prickly pear cactus of the genus [i]Opuntia[/i]. In Flight Rising, this item can be found foraging in Wind among a few other locations. In real life, they are distributed all over the Americas (even up into Canada). [*][b]Wind Bath:[/b] This bird bath is based on the Singer's Brook lair location with the frog statue, and features bamboo (not a particular species or genus) as well as mountain chickadees ([i]Poecile gambeli[/i]), who would likely enjoy the high altitudes of the Windswept Plateau. [/LIST]
New Shipment Update

The floating islands and upper steppes of the Windswept Plateau float so high that precipitation can be variable at certain altitudes. These succulents have adapted to the windy, dry weather, and have now made their way to you!

EDIT: Several hours later, I've realized I accidentally had the pinglist widget here instead of the actual ping command itself... oops! Hope this makes its way to your inbox this time.

Mistral Jamboree 2024
Retires: March 31st, 2024
A badge of an Echeveria. It is pale green with a pink center.
Echeveria
Rarity:
A badge of a Burro's Tail sedum. A pale green, trailing succulent with plump leaves.
Burro's Tail
Rarity:
A badge of a Prickly Pear cactus. It is round with short needles; gusts of green swirl around it.
Prickly Pear
Rarity:
A badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it.
Wind Bath
Rarity:

Want to pick up a new plant friend? PM Striation with the information below:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b]
(For every badge in this set, it is 50kt total!)
Field Notes

• Echeveria: Based on plants of the genus Echeveria, a really common succulent houseplant. Though there are many cultivars, I did not pick a specific one, but many turn pink in the center when sun stressed!
  • Burro's Tail: Based on Sedum morganianum, the burro's tail or donkey tail sedum. They form beautiful trailing shapes and are the exact shade of green that characterizes the Wind Flight.
  • Prickly Pear: Based on Prickly Pear, but also the real life prickly pear cactus of the genus Opuntia. In Flight Rising, this item can be found foraging in Wind among a few other locations. In real life, they are distributed all over the Americas (even up into Canada).
  • Wind Bath: This bird bath is based on the Singer's Brook lair location with the frog statue, and features bamboo (not a particular species or genus) as well as mountain chickadees (Poecile gambeli), who would likely enjoy the high altitudes of the Windswept Plateau.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
@Striation

Could I pay in gems? I am a little low on treasure at this time.
@Striation

Could I pay in gems? I am a little low on treasure at this time.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenBello has lost her socks! Can you help her find them? Just click the Basket.
@RogueLoreWind At this time, I am unfortunately only able to accept in treasure. There are places in the forums (or on Flight Rising Discords) that can convert G to T for you though, if that is helpful! My apologies for any inconvenience.
@RogueLoreWind At this time, I am unfortunately only able to accept in treasure. There are places in the forums (or on Flight Rising Discords) that can convert G to T for you though, if that is helpful! My apologies for any inconvenience.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
I was waiting for them for my flight and I am so happy about the froggy [emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Username:[/b] Zattana [b]FR ID:[/b] 450873 [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b] All 4
I was waiting for them for my flight and I am so happy about the froggy

Username: Zattana
FR ID: 450873
Name of Badge(s) Buying: All 4
9YChtt8.pngsBhASYI.pngUfFsvzQ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12