Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) The Lightning Farm [Badge Shop]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=4][b][emoji=bare tree size=4] New Shipment Update [emoji=bare tree size=4][/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center]@pinglist-18498[/center] A cold front has blown across Sornieth, and with it has brought a new shipment of plants to the farm! Despite what one might expect, the Southern Icefields and the Snowsquall Tundra boast a surprising variety of succulents. What is a tundra but a cold desert, anyway? [rule] [center][size=4][emoji=snowflake size=4][b] Crystalline Gala 2024 [/b][emoji=snowflake size=4][/size] [i]Retires: February 4th, 2024[/i][/center] [columns][center][img alt="Tundra Cactus"]https://i.imgur.com/04oyvQc.png[/img][br][b]Tundra Cactus[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][br][i]5,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][br][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="Frozen Jade"]https://i.imgur.com/0B3ax0E.png[/img][br][b]Frozen Jade[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]10,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="Karoo Rose"]https://i.imgur.com/HMpo53G.png[/img][br][b]Karoo Rose[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]15,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="Ice Bath"]https://i.imgur.com/pVpzKwW.png[/img][br][b]Ice Bath[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][br][i]20,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][/columns] [rule] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/62JpgQB.png[/img][nextcol][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]LAST CHANCE[/b] The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3306586#post_55928896] Thunderous Tester badge[/url] will also be cycling out at the end of this month (Jan 31, 2024)! This badge is to celebrate the grand opening (aka everyone who has helped me to test-run this shop this month). Pick it up before it's gone for [emoji=treasure size=1] [i]5,000[/i].[/columns] [b]Want to pick up a new plant friend? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Striation&subject=TLF%20Badges]PM Striation[/url] with the information below: [/b] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b][/code] [center][size=4][emoji=information size=4] [b] Field Notes [/b][emoji=information size=4][/size][/center][rule] [LIST] [*][b]Tundra Cactus:[/b] Based on the [gamedb item=134], which you can find foraging in Ice, Shadow, and Wind. [*][b]Frozen Jade:[/b] Based on [i]Crassula ovata[/i] or jade plant, a very common houseplant. However, it appears someone accidentally left this one outside in the snow... [*][b]Karoo Rose:[/b] Based on [i]Lapidaria margaretae[/i], or the Karoo Rose. This succulent boasts powdery, "frosty" colors and a beautiful flower. [*][b]Ice Bath:[/b] What's a garden without a bird bath? This bird bath has attracted birds associated with the cold-- such as the dark-eyed junco ([i]Junco hyemalis[/i]), black-capped chickadee ([i]Poecile atricapillus[/i]), and the shima enaga ([i]Aegithalos caudatus[/i]). A snowy owl ([i]Bubo scandiacus[/i]) has even seemed to find shelter beneath the bath... growing around the base are tundra plants, such as the fireweed ([i]Chamaenerion angustifolium[/i]) and the moss campion ([i]Silene acaulis[/i]). [/LIST]
New Shipment Update

A cold front has blown across Sornieth, and with it has brought a new shipment of plants to the farm! Despite what one might expect, the Southern Icefields and the Snowsquall Tundra boast a surprising variety of succulents. What is a tundra but a cold desert, anyway?

Crystalline Gala 2024
Retires: February 4th, 2024
Tundra Cactus
Tundra Cactus
Rarity:
Frozen Jade
Frozen Jade
Rarity:
Karoo Rose
Karoo Rose
Rarity:
Ice Bath
Ice Bath
Rarity:

62JpgQB.png LAST CHANCE
The Thunderous Tester badge will also be cycling out at the end of this month (Jan 31, 2024)! This badge is to celebrate the grand opening (aka everyone who has helped me to test-run this shop this month). Pick it up before it's gone for 5,000.

Want to pick up a new plant friend? PM Striation with the information below:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b]

Field Notes

• Tundra Cactus: Based on the Tundra Cactus, which you can find foraging in Ice, Shadow, and Wind.
  • Frozen Jade: Based on Crassula ovata or jade plant, a very common houseplant. However, it appears someone accidentally left this one outside in the snow...
  • Karoo Rose: Based on Lapidaria margaretae, or the Karoo Rose. This succulent boasts powdery, "frosty" colors and a beautiful flower.
  • Ice Bath: What's a garden without a bird bath? This bird bath has attracted birds associated with the cold-- such as the dark-eyed junco (Junco hyemalis), black-capped chickadee (Poecile atricapillus), and the shima enaga (Aegithalos caudatus). A snowy owl (Bubo scandiacus) has even seemed to find shelter beneath the bath... growing around the base are tundra plants, such as the fireweed (Chamaenerion angustifolium) and the moss campion (Silene acaulis).
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Username: haloanimal
FR ID: 623102
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Tundra Cactus + Frozen Jade + Karoo Rose + Icy Bath
Username: haloanimal
FR ID: 623102
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Tundra Cactus + Frozen Jade + Karoo Rose + Icy Bath
linoone.gif

tei . 25 . they/them . fr+2
Username: christinewho
FR ID: 427508
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderus Tester Badge + Karoo Rose + Ice Bath
Username: christinewho
FR ID: 427508
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderus Tester Badge + Karoo Rose + Ice Bath
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
@christinewho Remember to send a PM with badge payment attached so I can process your order!
@christinewho Remember to send a PM with badge payment attached so I can process your order!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1] Morning bump![/center]

Morning bump!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Purchasing bump!
Purchasing bump!
Username: Geminisun
FR ID: 289526
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Thunderous Tester; Tundra Cactus + Frozen Jade + Karoo Rose + Ice Bath
Username: Geminisun
FR ID: 289526
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Thunderous Tester; Tundra Cactus + Frozen Jade + Karoo Rose + Ice Bath
Username: Doozie
FR ID: 574805
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderous Tester, Tundra Cactus, Frozen Jade, Karoo Rose, Ice Bath

omg plants!
Username: Doozie
FR ID: 574805
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderous Tester, Tundra Cactus, Frozen Jade, Karoo Rose, Ice Bath

omg plants!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
Username: hayum
FR ID: 104483
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue + Ice Bath + Thunderous Tester

This is so cute! And I love your art style <333
Username: hayum
FR ID: 104483
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue + Ice Bath + Thunderous Tester

This is so cute! And I love your art style <333
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1] Final day bump! Last chance for Crystalline Gala badges. They'll close when Festive Favors closes. [/center]

Final day bump! Last chance for Crystalline Gala badges. They'll close when Festive Favors closes.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12