Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 283 284
@Amut

oh my god i would kill for a black rabbit of Inle familiar. *-* what a good idea!
@Amut

oh my god i would kill for a black rabbit of Inle familiar. *-* what a good idea!
Well of course you would @Frith ! You need a moon.
Well of course you would @Frith ! You need a moon.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
And since I've been pinged back to this thread. I really have to say I want one of these guys for a familiar. (They'd also make awesome enemies in a Jungle venue.) [center][img]http://www.fadedpage.com/books/20120102/images/i183.jpg[/img][/center] Some pictures of birds so you can appreciate the colors and forms. [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/sfv1a1.jpg[/IMG] My local "mutts" Old English Game X Jerezano Spanish Game (very laid back birds, actually) [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/8wftx4.jpg[/IMG] Aseel [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/13zmp3l.jpg[/IMG] Black Sumatra[/center] And just because, mock firebirds are around and we don't have any real firebirds yet. I could do with a "mock phoenix" rooster familiar too. Onagadori Roosters are just terrific. [center][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2ltt5p1.jpg[/IMG] [img]http://www.shaku1.com/Onaga%20-%20dori.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.chickenforum.com/images/4/4/4/phoenix.jpg[/img] [/center]
And since I've been pinged back to this thread. I really have to say I want one of these guys for a familiar.

(They'd also make awesome enemies in a Jungle venue.)
i183.jpg

Some pictures of birds so you can appreciate the colors and forms.

sfv1a1.jpg
My local "mutts" Old English Game X Jerezano Spanish Game (very laid back birds, actually)

8wftx4.jpg
Aseel

13zmp3l.jpg
Black Sumatra[/center]

And just because, mock firebirds are around and we don't have any real firebirds yet. I could do with a "mock phoenix" rooster familiar too. Onagadori Roosters are just terrific.
2ltt5p1.jpg
Onaga%20-%20dori.jpg
phoenix.jpg
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Drakes! Drakes are small reptiles that resemble dragons in looks and intelligence, but are not dragons at all.

Wind Drake
This one is flying with extra large wings. It is blue and sleek, like a bluebird. It has a tuft of feathers on the end of its tail.
Description
This drake was born in the land of wind. Its wings are large and feathered and it has a lovely crest.

Earth Drake
This one is sitting on a boulder with a wistful look on its face. It is brown with no wings and large claws.
Description
This drake came from deep underground. It has big claws for digging and has a habit of eating the clan's hoard of gems.

Nature Drake
The nature drake is holding a flower in it's paws and smelling it. Sprouts of green are growing out of its back, making it look like a tiny Gladekeeper.
Description
This drake bloomed out of a flower. It likes to hide in the weeds.

Plague Drake
The plague drake has mushrooms growing out of its back. It is bloody red with many sores and tattered wings.
Description
This cute little pulstule of a drake oozed from the nearest cauldron of rot. It's awful breath is, well, awful.

Lightning Drake
The lightning drake is electric blue and appears more machine than flesh. The spikes on its back are constantly conducting sparks.

Write more later
Drakes! Drakes are small reptiles that resemble dragons in looks and intelligence, but are not dragons at all.

Wind Drake
This one is flying with extra large wings. It is blue and sleek, like a bluebird. It has a tuft of feathers on the end of its tail.
Description
This drake was born in the land of wind. Its wings are large and feathered and it has a lovely crest.

Earth Drake
This one is sitting on a boulder with a wistful look on its face. It is brown with no wings and large claws.
Description
This drake came from deep underground. It has big claws for digging and has a habit of eating the clan's hoard of gems.

Nature Drake
The nature drake is holding a flower in it's paws and smelling it. Sprouts of green are growing out of its back, making it look like a tiny Gladekeeper.
Description
This drake bloomed out of a flower. It likes to hide in the weeds.

Plague Drake
The plague drake has mushrooms growing out of its back. It is bloody red with many sores and tattered wings.
Description
This cute little pulstule of a drake oozed from the nearest cauldron of rot. It's awful breath is, well, awful.

Lightning Drake
The lightning drake is electric blue and appears more machine than flesh. The spikes on its back are constantly conducting sparks.

Write more later
olly / 15
Since I drew it for funsies and someone said "hey that should be an actual familiar" my suggestion is an alien, obviously with some fantasy flair to fit the site since this isn't a sci fi. [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/30fd63591908abae99e617f37a9a0c19/tumblr_ncku00MOpk1thopzho1_400.png[/img] Here's the one I made. Its very important this becomes a thing considering the username I chose (which is the same one I have elsewhere I wasn't aware when joining FR familiars were the name of a thing here!)
Since I drew it for funsies and someone said "hey that should be an actual familiar" my suggestion is an alien, obviously with some fantasy flair to fit the site since this isn't a sci fi.
tumblr_ncku00MOpk1thopzho1_400.png

Here's the one I made. Its very important this becomes a thing considering the username I chose (which is the same one I have elsewhere I wasn't aware when joining FR familiars were the name of a thing here!)
I saw someone suggested this earlier and I wanna second a pet rock! Haha, I think it would be funny as heck to own one! XD
I saw someone suggested this earlier and I wanna second a pet rock! Haha, I think it would be funny as heck to own one! XD
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
[quote name="mvawesomeness" date="2014-10-01 16:30:49"]I saw someone suggested this earlier and I wanna second a pet rock! Haha, I think it would be funny as heck to own one! XD[/quote] YES. I need this.
mvawesomeness wrote on 2014-10-01 16:30:49:
YES. I need this.
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
A pandabear familiar would be sooooo damn cute! :3
A pandabear familiar would be sooooo damn cute! :3
eJwnQQD.png
We should have more mecha/robotic stuff. We have the Cog Frog, but that was a KS only familiar. More robots.

Also dinosaurs. Dinosaurs everywhere. Even just dinosaur like reptiles would be okay.
I have a mighty need for a velociraptor familiar for my future male WC raptor.
We should have more mecha/robotic stuff. We have the Cog Frog, but that was a KS only familiar. More robots.

Also dinosaurs. Dinosaurs everywhere. Even just dinosaur like reptiles would be okay.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[quote name="RoyalSorceress" date="2014-10-04 19:03:11"]We should have more mecha/robotic stuff. We have the Cog Frog, but that was a KS only familiar. More robots. Also dinosaurs. [i]Dinosaurs everywhere.[/i] Even just dinosaur [i]like[/i] reptiles would be okay. [s]I have a mighty need for a velociraptor familiar for my future male WC raptor.[/s][/quote] Full support; I need these. I need these so bad.
RoyalSorceress wrote on 2014-10-04 19:03:11:

Full support; I need these. I need these so bad.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 283 284