Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 556 557 558 559 560 ... 713 714
More horns/antlers types, savanna type apparels?
More horns/antlers types, savanna type apparels?
Plaid. Plaid shirts, plaid skirts, plaid pants, plaid banners. I need twelve flannels. Y'know, for the fandragons, the highland dragons, and the emo and grunge dragons. Also, the lesbians. Thank you for your time.
Plaid. Plaid shirts, plaid skirts, plaid pants, plaid banners. I need twelve flannels. Y'know, for the fandragons, the highland dragons, and the emo and grunge dragons. Also, the lesbians. Thank you for your time.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
I have probably suggested this every year, but [b]FISHTAILS[/b]. They should come in the colors blue, pink and green at least. Basically they would fit the dragon the same as the tail feathers -apparel, but they'd just be shaped like fishtails. [item=wavespun tail feathers] Some mertails for inspiration: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/f5/03/49f503c80d744c3e7d20f916f05806ad.jpg[/img]
I have probably suggested this every year, but FISHTAILS. They should come in the colors blue, pink and green at least. Basically they would fit the dragon the same as the tail feathers -apparel, but they'd just be shaped like fishtails.

Wavespun Tail Feathers

Some mertails for inspiration:
49f503c80d744c3e7d20f916f05806ad.jpg
8wF4Uc8.png
JEANS and DENIM and OVERALLS. What will I do when I get an XXX Denim dragon and can't dress them up in a bunch of jlothes (jean clothes)? What are people with Barry Bluejeans fandragons supposed to do? FR staff hear our prayers.
JEANS and DENIM and OVERALLS. What will I do when I get an XXX Denim dragon and can't dress them up in a bunch of jlothes (jean clothes)? What are people with Barry Bluejeans fandragons supposed to do? FR staff hear our prayers.
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2021-01-09 17:38:45" ] I have probably suggested this every year, but [b]FISHTAILS[/b]. They should come in the colors blue, pink and green at least. Basically they would fit the dragon the same as the tail feathers -apparel, but they'd just be shaped like fishtails. [item=wavespun tail feathers] Some mertails for inspiration: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/f5/03/49f503c80d744c3e7d20f916f05806ad.jpg[/img] [/quote] oh i second this... it would be wonderful to have a maren-inspired set with a fish tail, other fins, sea creature companions such as fish, eels, coral, anemones, barnacles, starfish, etc., and accessories made from shells, pearls, coral, and fish bones!
Ikunoche wrote on 2021-01-09 17:38:45:
I have probably suggested this every year, but FISHTAILS. They should come in the colors blue, pink and green at least. Basically they would fit the dragon the same as the tail feathers -apparel, but they'd just be shaped like fishtails.

Wavespun Tail Feathers

Some mertails for inspiration:
49f503c80d744c3e7d20f916f05806ad.jpg

oh i second this... it would be wonderful to have a maren-inspired set with a fish tail, other fins, sea creature companions such as fish, eels, coral, anemones, barnacles, starfish, etc., and accessories made from shells, pearls, coral, and fish bones!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
I’m pretty sure it’s been said before, but Starfall Apparel.

Apparel like the flowerfalls but with stars/glitter. I don’t want the space aesthetic to be exclusively for Arcane festival items. I want more space/star-themed apparel in general!
I’m pretty sure it’s been said before, but Starfall Apparel.

Apparel like the flowerfalls but with stars/glitter. I don’t want the space aesthetic to be exclusively for Arcane festival items. I want more space/star-themed apparel in general!
pls pls pls recolor the poet's tam, laureate's cap and squire's beret items!! we need them in red/pastel/pink/burnt orange/rainbow/monochrome/leopard print/etc

they are so pretty and underused
pls pls pls recolor the poet's tam, laureate's cap and squire's beret items!! we need them in red/pastel/pink/burnt orange/rainbow/monochrome/leopard print/etc

they are so pretty and underused
2.gif
More circlets, we only have starsilks as circlets some other coronets besides the [item=gilded crown] which is unobtainable by normal means. the Spanish King / Prince rank inspired elemental themed ones exist, from the festivals, but are not my favorite, and tend to look, odd. [item=infectionist's crown] some other variants of the coronets beside the highest rank in court, would be preferable. heres a snippet of different ranking styles from wikipedia, [img]https://i.imgur.com/z6VJCtP.png[/img]
More circlets, we only have starsilks as circlets

some other coronets besides the Gilded Crown which is unobtainable by normal means.

the Spanish King / Prince rank inspired elemental themed ones exist, from the festivals, but are not my favorite, and tend to look, odd.
Infectionist's Crown

some other variants of the coronets beside the highest rank in court, would be preferable. heres a snippet of different ranking styles from wikipedia,
z6VJCtP.png

A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
blond, red, black, and brown, pink blue and green recolors for: [item=wise whiskers]
blond, red, black, and brown, pink blue and green recolors for:
Wise Whiskers
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Toy companions would be cool, like the dog and cat set but with toys instead. Stuff like plush toy, Teddy bear (or Sornieth's equivalent of one), wooden puppet, rocking horse...
Toy companions would be cool, like the dog and cat set but with toys instead. Stuff like plush toy, Teddy bear (or Sornieth's equivalent of one), wooden puppet, rocking horse...
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
1 2 ... 556 557 558 559 560 ... 713 714