Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [1864's UMAs] WCM + IMPF in stock
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Omg, I would absolutely love to take your present copy of desecration for 1kg! I wanna work on fandergs of my favorite HSR characters, so getting these current two + Jing Yuan skincents from you would be perfect.

(Also fellow orv enjoyer! You have the BEST taste)
Omg, I would absolutely love to take your present copy of desecration for 1kg! I wanna work on fandergs of my favorite HSR characters, so getting these current two + Jing Yuan skincents from you would be perfect.

(Also fellow orv enjoyer! You have the BEST taste)
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Acolight
FR Time + 15

@Dokja I'm glad that I can help with that, I'll send a PA over! Fandragons are so much fun to create and it's always inspiring to see what unique looks everyone cooks up. I'd love to see what you do, and if you'd like they can go in the gallery showcase too

(thank you ;u; when I got the notif from you I was !!!!!!!! stunned when I saw Dokja. I think orv's one of the best novels I've read so far, almost finished reading it but don't want it to end)
@Dokja I'm glad that I can help with that, I'll send a PA over! Fandragons are so much fun to create and it's always inspiring to see what unique looks everyone cooks up. I'd love to see what you do, and if you'd like they can go in the gallery showcase too

(thank you ;u; when I got the notif from you I was !!!!!!!! stunned when I saw Dokja. I think orv's one of the best novels I've read so far, almost finished reading it but don't want it to end)
| The end is [ ] [ ] [ ]| +3 FR | SKIN SALON SHOP |
[emoji=full moon size=1]
Eeee thank you so much! Whenever I acquire those dergs and if my brain deems them finished enough to show off, I'll reach out! :D

(Absolutely feel that about orv though ;u; I need to read more too but at the same time. must it need to end? lol)
Eeee thank you so much! Whenever I acquire those dergs and if my brain deems them finished enough to show off, I'll reach out! :D

(Absolutely feel that about orv though ;u; I need to read more too but at the same time. must it need to end? lol)
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Acolight
FR Time + 15

[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
@00Riku00 @Kaveh @Xeiana @Veelociraptor @Azurine @SakuraAngel @Azhdaha @Dokja Hi guys! transcendence is ready for print, could you please send prepayment at your earliest convenience? (850g/850kt)
@00Riku00 @Kaveh @Xeiana @Veelociraptor @Azurine @SakuraAngel @Azhdaha @Dokja Hi guys! transcendence is ready for print, could you please send prepayment at your earliest convenience? (850g/850kt)
[emoji=music note size=1]

May 7 2024
10 Copies
In stock on AH

May 7 2024
10 Copies
In stock on AH

May 14 2024
10 Copies
In stock on AH

May 20 2024
10 Copies
Retired
One In Stock

May 21 2024
10 Copies
Retired
One In Stock

May 7 2024
10 Copies
In stock on AH

May 7 2024
10 Copies
In stock on AH

May 14 2024
10 Copies
In stock on AH

May 20 2024
10 Copies
Retired
One In Stock

May 21 2024
10 Copies
Retired
One In Stock
yo are you... open for commission? I'm subscribed to your pinglist but I'm unclear if you're willing to go on that adventure with me. I have a dragon and a plan and gems :-)
yo are you... open for commission? I'm subscribed to your pinglist but I'm unclear if you're willing to go on that adventure with me. I have a dragon and a plan and gems :-)
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros Hi yes I'd love to go on that adventure with you! I wanted some UMA examples before opening customs up, and with several released UMAs I can open customs now. Feel free to send me a PM and we'll begin the journey ^ ^ [quote name="1864" date="2024-04-22 18:22:29" ] Introduction | Current Releases | Past Releases | Customs | Spotlights | Pinglist Customs Customs are: Open Prices? Accents: 4kg + BP Skincents: 6kg + BP Complex designs may incur additional fees Payment is due when the sketch is finalized How many copies? For 3-5 prints I’ll keep 1 copy; 10 prints 2 copies; and for 1-2 prints I reserve the right to print myself an artist copy. I will let you know when the artist copy will be printed and it won't be sold unless I am given explicit permission to. Themes and likes? I’m confident in the themes and styles seen in my previously released work and am happy to explore just about anything. Likes: -mythology, space, nature, wings, cute stuff, cosmic horror, books, video games -moodboards and colour schemes -one solid concept + artistic freedom Please PM me with this: Breed: Pose: Your dragon for the custom: (a link or scry works) General idea of what you want: (sketches, moodboards, colour palettes and refs of other skins are helpful but not required) [/quote]
@hypomargoteros Hi yes I'd love to go on that adventure with you! I wanted some UMA examples before opening customs up, and with several released UMAs I can open customs now. Feel free to send me a PM and we'll begin the journey ^ ^
1864 wrote on 2024-04-22 18:22:29:
Introduction | Current Releases | Past Releases | Customs | Spotlights | Pinglist

Customs

Customs are: Open

Prices?
Accents: 4kg + BP
Skincents: 6kg + BP
Complex designs may incur additional fees
Payment is due when the sketch is finalized

How many copies?
For 3-5 prints I’ll keep 1 copy; 10 prints 2 copies; and for 1-2 prints I reserve the right to print myself an artist copy. I will let you know when the artist copy will be printed and it won't be sold unless I am given explicit permission to.

Themes and likes?
I’m confident in the themes and styles seen in my previously released work and am happy to explore just about anything.

-mythology, space, nature, wings, cute stuff, cosmic horror, books, video games
-moodboards and colour schemes
-one solid concept + artistic freedom

Please PM me with this:
Breed:
Pose:
Your dragon for the custom:
(a link or scry works)
General idea of what you want:
(sketches, moodboards, colour palettes and refs of other skins are helpful but not required)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8