Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEW Gold Ridge F! | Talon's UMAs
[quote name="kynomorph" date="2024-03-24 05:26:33" ] Oh my god I NEED a slot for Khamsin Wanderer! [/quote] [left]Hello! I recently had a username change from Demonochorus -> kynomorph! When you have the time, please make sure to change it in my slot as well so nothing messy with the payment and delivery of the skin happens gfdfghgf Thank you![/left]
kynomorph wrote on 2024-03-24 05:26:33:
Oh my god I NEED a slot for Khamsin Wanderer!

Hello! I recently had a username change from Demonochorus -> kynomorph! When you have the time, please make sure to change it in my slot as well so nothing messy with the payment and delivery of the skin happens gfdfghgf

Thank you!
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Dems @somariel @amora @lyova @sith @maeva @whirlwish @vergil @angelicavian @drakha

Run 3 of is ready! Please send 700kt/g asap via one way CR or PM. Thank you!
@Dems @somariel @amora @lyova @sith @maeva @whirlwish @vergil @angelicavian @drakha

Run 3 of is ready! Please send 700kt/g asap via one way CR or PM. Thank you!
CF3tmTg.png
@Talonmaster Sent.~
@Talonmaster Sent.~
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
@Talonmaster I think there may be some confusion over names, you've pinged the wrong person! This is the first I've ever seen this thread or anything related to it.

Searching on the thread, it looks like you're probably looking for Amorah with an H at the end. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3242136/40#post_56441931
@Talonmaster I think there may be some confusion over names, you've pinged the wrong person! This is the first I've ever seen this thread or anything related to it.

Searching on the thread, it looks like you're probably looking for Amorah with an H at the end. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3242136/40#post_56441931
I'd love a slot for Sand Swag if there are still some open for a reprint! x)
I'd love a slot for Sand Swag if there are still some open for a reprint! x)
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
slot for Khamsin Wanderer if still open, please!
slot for Khamsin Wanderer if still open, please!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

IMPORTANT

I am currently on holiday overseas, please note that orders will be slow since I don’t have access to my laptop! Thank you for understanding.
IMPORTANT

I am currently on holiday overseas, please note that orders will be slow since I don’t have access to my laptop! Thank you for understanding.
CF3tmTg.png
If there are any leftover copies of Khamsin Wanderer that may be around, please let me know! I'd love to get a copy but I completely missed the reprinting ;;"
If there are any leftover copies of Khamsin Wanderer that may be around, please let me know! I'd love to get a copy but I completely missed the reprinting ;;"
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
[center]Found this thread and i see you want to know if our dragons wear your skins! Well, there is my example of Zlatena. I will actually order an art for her in future, because your accent actually SLAYS! Thank you![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86255002][img]https://i.imgur.com/2qvW1ql.png[/img][/url][/center]
Found this thread and i see you want to know if our dragons wear your skins! Well, there is my example of Zlatena. I will actually order an art for her in future, because your accent actually SLAYS! Thank you!
2qvW1ql.png
ZaWqaad.gif
Hello everyone, I am very sorry for the inconvenience but I lost track of the PAs I sent out. Please let me know if you have recieved your copy of via PA or not. Thank you

@Dems
@amora
@lyova
@angelicavian
@drakha
Hello everyone, I am very sorry for the inconvenience but I lost track of the PAs I sent out. Please let me know if you have recieved your copy of via PA or not. Thank you

@Dems
@amora
@lyova
@angelicavian
@drakha
CF3tmTg.png