Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | nuue · accents
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
hi! i was wondering, is a custom or will it be purchasable in the future?
hi! i was wondering, is a custom or will it be purchasable in the future?
jL1G0vw.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
@cheer Hello, aaa. carp lumine is a collab recolor that will be made public soon! My shop pinglist will be pinged when it's released.
@cheer Hello, aaa. carp lumine is a collab recolor that will be made public soon! My shop pinglist will be pinged when it's released.
Heya! I'm not sure whether 3UPHOR15 has a slot open for runs and such but I'd love one! Forgive me for being unsure how the sheet works :')
Heya! I'm not sure whether 3UPHOR15 has a slot open for runs and such but I'd love one! Forgive me for being unsure how the sheet works :')
@doctorspiral Ah sorry I don't currently have preorders running for 3UPHOR15, I just forgot to update the front page >> I do have a spare copy I can sell to you for print price (850g) however, if you are interested!
@doctorspiral Ah sorry I don't currently have preorders running for 3UPHOR15, I just forgot to update the front page >> I do have a spare copy I can sell to you for print price (850g) however, if you are interested!
@nuue I would love that!! Thank you so much!
@nuue I would love that!! Thank you so much!
@cheer A quick ping in case you missed it for the carps! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3277782/1#post_55207366
@cheer A quick ping in case you missed it for the carps! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3277782/1#post_55207366
Hello my lovely customers! Because of the recent update, here is my in-site pinglist that you can subscribe to.

However, because of the many issues with the current feature (just take a look at the suggestions forum lmao), I strongly recommend you don't remove yourself from any existing off-site pinglists just yet. I anticipate that staff will have to implement some kind of rollback or fix. Don't do anything hastily <3

@dandyfrau @Brightflight @laivence @Flora @TheUltimateOwl @Elextra @Croissants @Askesis @satanism @figura @lugia492 @Lionsong @Auraelia @Suntouched @Vergil @milkchai @Yomiya @shimmyshim @whirlwish @LArte @KyuuBird @hex @mooncake @MirthMonster @goblincat @Hazeledpoppy @Techmox @rootbeer @Weathering @Serpentinite @0Lullaby0 @Rhane @notheretoperch @Debut @Kristi @NameChanged009 @mesai @lanseax @Voltaic @MittensTheKitten @Kardi @incant @Vrtra @Toska @takatsuki @Rhane @Zonder @errika @Wytche @bonivich @TheGodOfStories @kiwis @Pride @xaz @Speedypigeon @Katalist @BloodQueen @Zerobotic @Lovelock @elv @BeingOfSalt @ErInsomnia @Fibonacci @CaptainMoondyne @Yomiya @NuclearTraveler @Northerly @eosu @Tymbs @Starkindled @Abril @Samelf @Disillusionist @noddddd @dems @Achoo @SeaGodling @doctorspiral @Saru @othergirl @2BDamned @lunawolf23 @Veelociraptor @Terrorderr @Hotakatsu @Empyrean @cyclical @iiPessimystic @Lun @kaichoukai @cheer @heiheidamowang
Hello my lovely customers! Because of the recent update, here is my in-site pinglist that you can subscribe to.

However, because of the many issues with the current feature (just take a look at the suggestions forum lmao), I strongly recommend you don't remove yourself from any existing off-site pinglists just yet. I anticipate that staff will have to implement some kind of rollback or fix. Don't do anything hastily <3

@dandyfrau @Brightflight @laivence @Flora @TheUltimateOwl @Elextra @Croissants @Askesis @satanism @figura @lugia492 @Lionsong @Auraelia @Suntouched @Vergil @milkchai @Yomiya @shimmyshim @whirlwish @LArte @KyuuBird @hex @mooncake @MirthMonster @goblincat @Hazeledpoppy @Techmox @rootbeer @Weathering @Serpentinite @0Lullaby0 @Rhane @notheretoperch @Debut @Kristi @NameChanged009 @mesai @lanseax @Voltaic @MittensTheKitten @Kardi @incant @Vrtra @Toska @takatsuki @Rhane @Zonder @errika @Wytche @bonivich @TheGodOfStories @kiwis @Pride @xaz @Speedypigeon @Katalist @BloodQueen @Zerobotic @Lovelock @elv @BeingOfSalt @ErInsomnia @Fibonacci @CaptainMoondyne @Yomiya @NuclearTraveler @Northerly @eosu @Tymbs @Starkindled @Abril @Samelf @Disillusionist @noddddd @dems @Achoo @SeaGodling @doctorspiral @Saru @othergirl @2BDamned @lunawolf23 @Veelociraptor @Terrorderr @Hotakatsu @Empyrean @cyclical @iiPessimystic @Lun @kaichoukai @cheer @heiheidamowang
Added myself to your gen pinglist, but also for the Dreamland &^ Divinity Rays reprint list ;w; Rays are my favorite sea creature, so I hope they get enough interest for a reprint!! They are two of my favorite accents I've ever seen!
Added myself to your gen pinglist, but also for the Dreamland &^ Divinity Rays reprint list ;w; Rays are my favorite sea creature, so I hope they get enough interest for a reprint!! They are two of my favorite accents I've ever seen!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
qGZwGPH.png
@WeiYing Thank you for the kind words! ^^ I'll be running a big reprint run sometime in the future, perhaps when automated reprints are added.
@WeiYing Thank you for the kind words! ^^ I'll be running a big reprint run sometime in the future, perhaps when automated reprints are added.
@nuue

Hello, sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if it is possible to print ? I'm interested in it for one of my dragons, but I'm not sure what the etiquette on privately edited skins is
@nuue

Hello, sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if it is possible to print ? I'm interested in it for one of my dragons, but I'm not sure what the etiquette on privately edited skins is
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23