Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | nuue · accents
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
can i be added to the general pinglist please? <3
can i be added to the general pinglist please? <3
@elv Of course! ^_^ Added!
@elv Of course! ^_^ Added!
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Saw your M tundra entry for flameforgers and I love it!
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Saw your M tundra entry for flameforgers and I love it!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Samelf Of course, and thank you for the kind words ^_^
@Samelf Of course, and thank you for the kind words ^_^
Sorry to bother you! May I ask if Skin: dainana-han will be public?
Sorry to bother you! May I ask if Skin: dainana-han will be public?
@Gaston Sorry, that is a custom TvT I can ask the commissioner if they are willing to entertain offers, though I think the chance is small
@Gaston Sorry, that is a custom TvT I can ask the commissioner if they are willing to entertain offers, though I think the chance is small
Yes please and thank you!

I understand that it's small. I don't blame them if they don't.
Yes please and thank you!

I understand that it's small. I don't blame them if they don't.
You gonna print your Starfall reject? ´w`if yes please add me for a slot!
You gonna print your Starfall reject? ´w`if yes please add me for a slot!
@Uniformshark :rowletperish: You're so determined at this point I should just make you a separate ridge skin lmao
@Uniformshark :rowletperish: You're so determined at this point I should just make you a separate ridge skin lmao
@nuue listen I just try to collect as many pretty Ridgeback skins as I cant so I use every opportunity UwU no need to print as long as you resubmit it to all other contests xD
@nuue listen I just try to collect as many pretty Ridgeback skins as I cant so I use every opportunity UwU no need to print as long as you resubmit it to all other contests xD
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23