Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | velv's skin shop!
Slot for Lanternlea Deep please!
Slot for Lanternlea Deep please!
xAB19Jh.png
OMG the black dragonfish pink cheeks!! and the whole headlights thing is so so clever I cant NOT go for that one, slot for Lanternlea Deep please!
OMG the black dragonfish pink cheeks!! and the whole headlights thing is so so clever I cant NOT go for that one, slot for Lanternlea Deep please!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I'd like a slot for Lanternlea Abyss please!
I'd like a slot for Lanternlea Abyss please!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
May I have a slot for ringstealer please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
May I have a slot for ringstealer please?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png95083202.png
@strayghost i'm so sorry, i actually don't have any copies left, they all sold. if theres enough interest i might be able to reprint it as a 5-copy, i still have some wips of the same concept on different breeds that i'm aiming to finish after brightshine! i'll keep your name down as interested! @Lionsong @Synthsational @MusicalMaladies @Hraesvelgrr @RheoTastic we've actually reached enough slots to print Lanternlea Deep! if yall wouldn't mind sending over a PM with 850g when you you have it available i can get the skin in the queue! there is no set deadline [emoji=familiar heart size=1] everyone else is assigned their requested slots! feel free to let me know if anything changes.
@strayghost i'm so sorry, i actually don't have any copies left, they all sold. if theres enough interest i might be able to reprint it as a 5-copy, i still have some wips of the same concept on different breeds that i'm aiming to finish after brightshine! i'll keep your name down as interested!

@Lionsong
@Synthsational
@MusicalMaladies
@Hraesvelgrr
@RheoTastic
we've actually reached enough slots to print Lanternlea Deep! if yall wouldn't mind sending over a PM with 850g when you you have it available i can get the skin in the queue! there is no set deadline

everyone else is assigned their requested slots! feel free to let me know if anything changes.
I'd love a slot for Lanternlea Abyss please! ^^
I'd love a slot for Lanternlea Abyss please! ^^
F3icfRT.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png

also, will you send out a ping if you reprint rainbowburst again?
Slot for Lanternlea Abyss please <3

r8spsd.png
lanternlea deep got rejected for shadows/lines, so i've resubmitted it. lanternlea abyss has also reached the number of slots to print!

@tapestrybeast
@Bwee
@smolfroglesbian
@Interstice
@MangoTangoMagpie

please send over 850g for lanternlea abyss and i'll have it in the queue asap! thank you!

lanternlea deep got rejected for shadows/lines, so i've resubmitted it. lanternlea abyss has also reached the number of slots to print!

@tapestrybeast
@Bwee
@smolfroglesbian
@Interstice
@MangoTangoMagpie

please send over 850g for lanternlea abyss and i'll have it in the queue asap! thank you!

[quote name="MangoTangoMagpie" date="2024-06-26 05:04:37" ] also, will you send out a ping if you reprint rainbowburst again? [/quote] sorry didn't want to double ping, i can add you to the interest list and if it reaches enough i can ping for printing! i can make some individual uma/s pinglists on the main thread page this weekend so users can self-add [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
MangoTangoMagpie wrote on 2024-06-26 05:04:37:

sorry didn't want to double ping, i can add you to the interest list and if it reaches enough i can ping for printing! i can make some individual uma/s pinglists on the main thread page this weekend so users can self-add
ooh forgot i preordered this lol I will get those gems to you soon!
edit: got the gems, sending em over!
ooh forgot i preordered this lol I will get those gems to you soon!
edit: got the gems, sending em over!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0