Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
hey @osiem, wanted to give you a heads up i changed my username - still interested in shells and pearls if it comes back but different name! would also love to be re-added to the general pinglist as such <3
hey @osiem, wanted to give you a heads up i changed my username - still interested in shells and pearls if it comes back but different name! would also love to be re-added to the general pinglist as such <3
@KelpieDreams noted
@Flora done and I do have Accent: Water Ripples imp F in stock, you can grab it from AH (link)
@KelpieDreams noted
@Flora done and I do have Accent: Water Ripples imp F in stock, you can grab it from AH (link)
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
[center]@osiem would I be able to get 10 copies of Accent: Extra Scaly Coatl M if i sent you a 10-pack? And would it be 280g for each one after that or a flat fee of 280g for all of them? I picked up one off the AH and now i want one for every coatl i have lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42248829][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422489/42248829_350.png[/img][/url] literally just the best accent ive ever encountered[/center]
@osiem would I be able to get 10 copies of Accent: Extra Scaly Coatl M if i sent you a 10-pack? And would it be 280g for each one after that or a flat fee of 280g for all of them? I picked up one off the AH and now i want one for every coatl i have lol

42248829_350.png

literally just the best accent ive ever encountered
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
@Seviper sure and it will be 280g for each, so total of 2800g + 10 pack blueprint
@Seviper sure and it will be 280g for each, so total of 2800g + 10 pack blueprint
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@RainbowRooster @LadyEllesmere @Malis @Maiafay @LunarParadox @OceanLotus @Plagueheart @Zerobotic

hello, if you are still interested I have skin Skin: Winter Paladin back in stock, copies are available in AH (link)

price: 650g
@RainbowRooster @LadyEllesmere @Malis @Maiafay @LunarParadox @OceanLotus @Plagueheart @Zerobotic

hello, if you are still interested I have skin Skin: Winter Paladin back in stock, copies are available in AH (link)

price: 650g
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
Woo, I nabbed one, thank you!! What great timing, I was debating whether to pay a big markup for one just last week, haha ^^
Woo, I nabbed one, thank you!! What great timing, I was debating whether to pay a big markup for one just last week, haha ^^
@osiem Could I be put on the pinglist for [item=accent: gold tattoo mirror f]? Thank you! :)
@osiem

Could I be put on the pinglist for Accent: Gold Tattoo mirror f ? Thank you! :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus done
@Deramadus done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem could I be on a pinglist for walking on stars sd f? Ty!
@osiem could I be on a pinglist for walking on stars sd f? Ty!
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@Lemontarte done
@Lemontarte done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png