Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
No problem! Happy I could help! :)
No problem! Happy I could help! :)
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Hello, could I be added to the female Imperial list? I didn't select it when I first signed up and I'm not sure if I should fill out another form to add it.
Hello, could I be added to the female Imperial list? I didn't select it when I first signed up and I'm not sure if I should fill out another form to add it.
yk0D5u1.png
@Dragongirl00100 I added Imperial F to your entry!
@Dragongirl00100 I added Imperial F to your entry!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Thank you!
Thank you!
yk0D5u1.png
Would any mod be willing to talk to me, either over PM here or on discord, about some of the background/backend stuff that goes into GASP? I'm an info sciences grad student trying to write a short paper on specialty classification systems and user interaction, specifically the ways they change over time.

Totally fine if no one wants to, but I think GASP is a great, real interesting example and would love to learn more about it (and have an excuse to write about FR for school, haha)
Would any mod be willing to talk to me, either over PM here or on discord, about some of the background/backend stuff that goes into GASP? I'm an info sciences grad student trying to write a short paper on specialty classification systems and user interaction, specifically the ways they change over time.

Totally fine if no one wants to, but I think GASP is a great, real interesting example and would love to learn more about it (and have an excuse to write about FR for school, haha)
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty I asked some of the more senior mods and Ti, starr, and Duo offered to chat- they told me to tell you to send @Tiriea your discord info so that they can start a group chat!

Side note that that's an awesome topic for a paper; I'm an Entomology student, so unfortunately no papers on FR for me in the near future...
@TomSwifty I asked some of the more senior mods and Ti, starr, and Duo offered to chat- they told me to tell you to send @Tiriea your discord info so that they can start a group chat!

Side note that that's an awesome topic for a paper; I'm an Entomology student, so unfortunately no papers on FR for me in the near future...
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Hiya! Could i get Vaporwave added to my list of specifics, and Asian added to my list of do not pings? ty!
Hiya! Could i get Vaporwave added to my list of specifics, and Asian added to my list of do not pings? ty!
Headshot of my avatar dragon. Hyperlink heads to the dragon himself, and a link to the artist is in his bio. • ufology
he/she/they
@Psychosis

vaporwave has been added to your pings, asian has been added to the do not pings <3
@Psychosis

vaporwave has been added to your pings, asian has been added to the do not pings <3
xujcaPA.gif
Im not entirely sure if this is possible but is there any way to clear my preferences and redo it?
Im not entirely sure if this is possible but is there any way to clear my preferences and redo it?
@BlindCat I deleted your entry- you can go ahead and redo it with the form!
@BlindCat I deleted your entry- you can go ahead and redo it with the form!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.