Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 'Celestial Elegance' skincent for RidgeF
@protowilson may I get a slot for Obsidious Vent
@protowilson may I get a slot for Obsidious Vent
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@protowilson

Have a question - I seem to remember a version of this on the contest thread without the smoke swirls. Am I remembering correctly?
@protowilson

Have a question - I seem to remember a version of this on the contest thread without the smoke swirls. Am I remembering correctly?
@thefrogg Yes, an early version had no smoke swirls.
@thefrogg Yes, an early version had no smoke swirls.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

Would it be possible (at some point in the future) to purchase a copy without the smoke? I had this down as a "to buy if not a winner" skin but I don't like the smoke.:(
@protowilson

Would it be possible (at some point in the future) to purchase a copy without the smoke? I had this down as a "to buy if not a winner" skin but I don't like the smoke.:(
@thefrogg It's certainly possible, but the price would be a lot higher because it would be a one-off.
@thefrogg It's certainly possible, but the price would be a lot higher because it would be a one-off.
@protowilson

That's fine, I figured it would be. Once I figure out my bank account after Flameforger's festival I'll drop you a PM about it.:) Mainly I was hoping you still had the smokeless artwork available.

Thanks!
@protowilson

That's fine, I figured it would be. Once I figure out my bank account after Flameforger's festival I'll drop you a PM about it.:) Mainly I was hoping you still had the smokeless artwork available.

Thanks!
@houseteeth (sent) @Niharike

Obsidious Vent has come back approved!
@houseteeth (sent) @Niharike

Obsidious Vent has come back approved!
@protowilson
May I be added to your general pinglist? o3o?
@protowilson
May I be added to your general pinglist? o3o?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss Sure thing!
@Xemriss Sure thing!
@protowilson I imagine you've covered this in past pages, but if you ever reprint the snapper succulent accent (or skincent) I'd love a ping. A general ping for other snapper accents would be great too, your accents are lovely (I'm listed on GASP if you use that already).
@protowilson I imagine you've covered this in past pages, but if you ever reprint the snapper succulent accent (or skincent) I'd love a ping. A general ping for other snapper accents would be great too, your accents are lovely (I'm listed on GASP if you use that already).
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}