Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lumos & Nox: Reprinting tons! p. 147
@Achi
Could you put me down on the list for Lightweaver essence then please?
@Achi
Could you put me down on the list for Lightweaver essence then please?
@Achi
I'd like to be added to the Lightweaver Essence please
@Achi
I'd like to be added to the Lightweaver Essence please
Thank you alot for the Duke of Roses ;w; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33463259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334633/33463259_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you alot for the Duke of Roses ;w;

33463259_350.png
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Kura3 Will do!

@D3A7H I will add you.

@Sinai Oooh, what a cool looking gentleman!
@Kura3 Will do!

@D3A7H I will add you.

@Sinai Oooh, what a cool looking gentleman!
lumos_noxsig.png
Hi all! Duke of Roses came in 3 days ago and I've delivered all the copies that have been paid for, but I am still waiting on your payments. You have until July 13th to send in your payment and get your copies at the pre-order price. After that, you'll have to pay the full price (550g). If you no longer want your copy, please let me know.
@Rahkali @EgoLobster
Hi all! Duke of Roses came in 3 days ago and I've delivered all the copies that have been paid for, but I am still waiting on your payments. You have until July 13th to send in your payment and get your copies at the pre-order price. After that, you'll have to pay the full price (550g). If you no longer want your copy, please let me know.
@Rahkali @EgoLobster
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meonox
I'll likely send the payment over sometime tomorrow! What is the pre-order price by chance? I don't see it anywhere on your posts ;;
@Meonox
I'll likely send the payment over sometime tomorrow! What is the pre-order price by chance? I don't see it anywhere on your posts ;;
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster It's 500g. :)
@EgoLobster It's 500g. :)
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi thank you~ I'll send it over tomorrow! It's almost as though it was made for my dragon, Sparticus.. :o [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40950677&skin=16843&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Achi thank you~ I'll send it over tomorrow!
It's almost as though it was made for my dragon, Sparticus.. :o

dragon?did=40950677&skin=16843&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
@EgoLobster It's very cool how the roses play against his wings. And the vines stand out nicely against his light coloring. Such a dapper gentleman must be very upset by his tailor being delayed! Indeed, he has places to be in his fine top hat - there are people to meet, pretty dragons to charm, and oh-so-many pressing engagements. A gentleman does not show up to such places without so much as a carvat!
@EgoLobster It's very cool how the roses play against his wings. And the vines stand out nicely against his light coloring. Such a dapper gentleman must be very upset by his tailor being delayed! Indeed, he has places to be in his fine top hat - there are people to meet, pretty dragons to charm, and oh-so-many pressing engagements. A gentleman does not show up to such places without so much as a carvat!
lumos_noxsig.png
@Achi
If you want to use him as a preview/happy customer kinda thing feel free to! The moment I saw I thought of him and I thought
'well
goodbye wallet
It was fun while it lasted'
@Achi
If you want to use him as a preview/happy customer kinda thing feel free to! The moment I saw I thought of him and I thought
'well
goodbye wallet
It was fun while it lasted'