Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Rp : Roleplay thread!
Axel | interaction w: Mahonia, frost |

Axel stops and looks between the too, knowing frost would also probably need to be watch as well. No telling what the upset male would do. The brown wolf looks Mahonia in the eyes forcing..no telling her to go be with her sister. His eyes are firm in a "I mean it way".

'Go be with Autumn, Mahonia.. She needs you.'

Axel gently paws the she wolf before going to follow Frost..just to keep an eye on the young male. Axel walks up behind Frost, the wolf has his ears pinned back in his grumpy manner, he has a sweet side but he had used enough of it for one day. He'll take his anger out on an unsuspecting prey later.

The brown wolf looked around the camp with his eyes for the betas, not seeing them, he figured they would be around shortly.
Axel | interaction w: Mahonia, frost |

Axel stops and looks between the too, knowing frost would also probably need to be watch as well. No telling what the upset male would do. The brown wolf looks Mahonia in the eyes forcing..no telling her to go be with her sister. His eyes are firm in a "I mean it way".

'Go be with Autumn, Mahonia.. She needs you.'

Axel gently paws the she wolf before going to follow Frost..just to keep an eye on the young male. Axel walks up behind Frost, the wolf has his ears pinned back in his grumpy manner, he has a sweet side but he had used enough of it for one day. He'll take his anger out on an unsuspecting prey later.

The brown wolf looked around the camp with his eyes for the betas, not seeing them, he figured they would be around shortly.
Frost

Frost didn't speak to Axel as the bigger wolf followed him. He was focused on finding a deer for Autumn to have when she woke up. He spotted the deer before crouching low to the ground.
Frost

Frost didn't speak to Axel as the bigger wolf followed him. He was focused on finding a deer for Autumn to have when she woke up. He spotted the deer before crouching low to the ground.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
| Serra | Interaction: Frost, Axel(?) |

Serra moved through the forest, her ears up and her body alert. She was on edge, not unlike usual. It was hard not to be on edge when you were never certain if something was real or not. So when she spotted a deer, and some wolves behind it, she stopped to run herself through her checklist. 'Breathing? Yes, the deer is breathing' She noted the chest movements. 'Environment? Those footprints seem real, so does the slight shaking where the wolf is' She wasn't sure she needed to continue as it added up. She moved onward, slowly. She wasn't unnoticeable, and if the wolves were paying any attention to the environment they'd have seen her black coat contrast the leaves nearby. She wasn't in view of the deer, and her paws were quiet, so it didn't know she was there. That was about to change.

Serra pounced the deer, her sudden impact knocked it to the floor and she quickly killed it. Blood ran down her jaw as she stared at it. It was of decent size, and the wolves nearby could have some even if she got a share of it. Which she wanted, as she was quite hungry.
| Serra | Interaction: Frost, Axel(?) |

Serra moved through the forest, her ears up and her body alert. She was on edge, not unlike usual. It was hard not to be on edge when you were never certain if something was real or not. So when she spotted a deer, and some wolves behind it, she stopped to run herself through her checklist. 'Breathing? Yes, the deer is breathing' She noted the chest movements. 'Environment? Those footprints seem real, so does the slight shaking where the wolf is' She wasn't sure she needed to continue as it added up. She moved onward, slowly. She wasn't unnoticeable, and if the wolves were paying any attention to the environment they'd have seen her black coat contrast the leaves nearby. She wasn't in view of the deer, and her paws were quiet, so it didn't know she was there. That was about to change.

Serra pounced the deer, her sudden impact knocked it to the floor and she quickly killed it. Blood ran down her jaw as she stared at it. It was of decent size, and the wolves nearby could have some even if she got a share of it. Which she wanted, as she was quite hungry.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Frost

Frost stared at the black wolf that had taken his deer. His claws dug into the soil as he tried to ground himself from his irritation and rage. He wasn't going to attack another wolf because they needed to eat. He needed to relax. The white wolf walked over to the black one before growling low in his throat.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked her, trying to keep his voice calm. "Rogues shouldn't be hunting big prey."

He was a rogue at one point. Missing deer would have only had him found faster. He needed to survive.
Frost

Frost stared at the black wolf that had taken his deer. His claws dug into the soil as he tried to ground himself from his irritation and rage. He wasn't going to attack another wolf because they needed to eat. He needed to relax. The white wolf walked over to the black one before growling low in his throat.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked her, trying to keep his voice calm. "Rogues shouldn't be hunting big prey."

He was a rogue at one point. Missing deer would have only had him found faster. He needed to survive.
noSD0w3.png
| Serra | Interactions: Frost |

"Not exactly my usual meal," She paused. "However since I had someone else to take the remainder I didn't see too much of a problem with that." She hadn't much on etiquette, not like she was ever taught. She bowed her head to apologize, "I'm really not good with others, so I'm not sure if that was disrespectful. I don't really have much experience." She remembered waking up in the snow as a child, no parent in sight. She had been left there, and that bit of trauma was probably what caused her schizophrenia. Not once had she thought of the dangers of being found until now. She didn't leave, she just wasn't ever part of something. That she could remember that is.
| Serra | Interactions: Frost |

"Not exactly my usual meal," She paused. "However since I had someone else to take the remainder I didn't see too much of a problem with that." She hadn't much on etiquette, not like she was ever taught. She bowed her head to apologize, "I'm really not good with others, so I'm not sure if that was disrespectful. I don't really have much experience." She remembered waking up in the snow as a child, no parent in sight. She had been left there, and that bit of trauma was probably what caused her schizophrenia. Not once had she thought of the dangers of being found until now. She didn't leave, she just wasn't ever part of something. That she could remember that is.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
Frost

The white wolf watched Serra as she spoke to him. His tail thumped agitatedly on the ground as he had sat on his haunches to watch her. He didn't need this right now. He had to get back to Autumn. His muscles were tense as he watched the black wolf. Frost didn't know if he could trust this rogue or not. His clenched maw released with another growl.

"Point is," he said. "I was hunting the deer and brought it to this area. You stole my hunt."

He need to find another deer. The wolf turned to trot off in another direction before he paused. No. Frost turned back toward her before going to lay a paw on the deer. She had managed to kill it, because he had hunted it to this spot. He wasn't going to let her get away with it. His expression fell as he stared at her from his spot on the deer.

"Eat little of it," he said. "I'm taking the rest."
Frost

The white wolf watched Serra as she spoke to him. His tail thumped agitatedly on the ground as he had sat on his haunches to watch her. He didn't need this right now. He had to get back to Autumn. His muscles were tense as he watched the black wolf. Frost didn't know if he could trust this rogue or not. His clenched maw released with another growl.

"Point is," he said. "I was hunting the deer and brought it to this area. You stole my hunt."

He need to find another deer. The wolf turned to trot off in another direction before he paused. No. Frost turned back toward her before going to lay a paw on the deer. She had managed to kill it, because he had hunted it to this spot. He wasn't going to let her get away with it. His expression fell as he stared at her from his spot on the deer.

"Eat little of it," he said. "I'm taking the rest."
noSD0w3.png
[Mahonia] Interacting w: Axel, Kofi, Autumn
————————————————

She felt almost paralyzed at the idea of her sister looking the way she did but feeling comforted by the lick she headed off in that direction. She didn’t know what to say to comfort Frost but she touched her nose to her sister’s’ fur and closed her eyes. She was scared and now felt more alone then ever without her sister by her side. Mahonia looked at Kofi after a short time, and although he had probably been asked before it did that stop her from asking if she would be alright.
“I tried getting here as fast as possible, and I should have helped more. But she looked so much like our mom…”

[Mahonia] Interacting w: Axel, Kofi, Autumn
————————————————

She felt almost paralyzed at the idea of her sister looking the way she did but feeling comforted by the lick she headed off in that direction. She didn’t know what to say to comfort Frost but she touched her nose to her sister’s’ fur and closed her eyes. She was scared and now felt more alone then ever without her sister by her side. Mahonia looked at Kofi after a short time, and although he had probably been asked before it did that stop her from asking if she would be alright.
“I tried getting here as fast as possible, and I should have helped more. But she looked so much like our mom…”

| Kofi | Interactions: Mahonia |

"I understand the issue, she'll be fine. I don't expect you all to know exactly how to deal with an injured wolf." He paused, she looked hurt and he knew it. There wasn't much he could do to comfort her. "At least you brought her here, a little bit longer and I'm afraid she would have died to blood loss. Not exactly what I want on my record as a healer, or my conscious for that matter." He tried to smile, not sure if he was doing any good to sooth Mahonia.

~ Serra ~ Interactions: Frost ~

"I don't require much either way, it's not like I have much to feed." Serra looked down and sighed, "I do apologize though," She pulled at a chunk of meat, and it tore cleanly off. There was still a sizeable amount left of the deer for him to take back. Her ears perked up at a noise that wasn't present to anyone except her. She looked around a bit, trying to find the source. She heard it again, "Sorry, I should go." She turned in the direction she heard the noise with the bit of deer in her mouth, and ran off, her black fur blending her back into the shade of the trees.

"I understand the issue, she'll be fine. I don't expect you all to know exactly how to deal with an injured wolf." He paused, she looked hurt and he knew it. There wasn't much he could do to comfort her. "At least you brought her here, a little bit longer and I'm afraid she would have died to blood loss. Not exactly what I want on my record as a healer, or my conscious for that matter." He tried to smile, not sure if he was doing any good to sooth Mahonia.

~ Serra ~ Interactions: Frost ~

"I don't require much either way, it's not like I have much to feed." Serra looked down and sighed, "I do apologize though," She pulled at a chunk of meat, and it tore cleanly off. There was still a sizeable amount left of the deer for him to take back. Her ears perked up at a noise that wasn't present to anyone except her. She looked around a bit, trying to find the source. She heard it again, "Sorry, I should go." She turned in the direction she heard the noise with the bit of deer in her mouth, and ran off, her black fur blending her back into the shade of the trees.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
[Mahonia] Interacting w: Kofi
————————————————

Curling around her sister to keep her warm she felt relieved to feel her breathing no matter how shallow it was for the time. Mahonia gave him a weak smile back but couldn’t keep it for long as she groomed the dried blood off of her fur. A small whine escaped her as she dropped her head on Autumn’s’ back. She knew she shouldn’t have left, but what could have been in her mind to sneak off alone.
“You’re a good healer Kofi, the pack appreciates your help,” she spoke softly not bothering to open her eyes as she felt weary and downtrodden.
[Mahonia] Interacting w: Kofi
————————————————

Curling around her sister to keep her warm she felt relieved to feel her breathing no matter how shallow it was for the time. Mahonia gave him a weak smile back but couldn’t keep it for long as she groomed the dried blood off of her fur. A small whine escaped her as she dropped her head on Autumn’s’ back. She knew she shouldn’t have left, but what could have been in her mind to sneak off alone.
“You’re a good healer Kofi, the pack appreciates your help,” she spoke softly not bothering to open her eyes as she felt weary and downtrodden.

"I appreciate your sentiment. I'll stay nearby, but it seems like you want a bit of time with her." He started walking out, "I'll be right outside, holler if you need anything." He turned right before he walked out the door, "Also, don't move her to much. You could break the clot that's being formed, causing her to lose more blood, which as you could guess. No one wants to happen." He took his leave and stepped outside, 'One of these days I'll figure something out for my insomnia, I am exhausted.' He tried to rest his eyes, but the worry of him being called and him not being awake kept his eyes open. Vivid memories of him waking up to his mother's bloody corpse haunted his mind. He vowed to help everyone, but that vow really wasn't good on his mental stability. Perhaps he should talk to someone about that. He couldn't get himself to sleep out of fear that he'd lose another when he was sleeping. So his solutions was to not sleep, which would have been fine if he didn't require it to live. He barely new the other healer really, despite occasionally working with them. So he wasn't sure he trusted them enough to cover while he slept, so he didn't.

"I appreciate your sentiment. I'll stay nearby, but it seems like you want a bit of time with her." He started walking out, "I'll be right outside, holler if you need anything." He turned right before he walked out the door, "Also, don't move her to much. You could break the clot that's being formed, causing her to lose more blood, which as you could guess. No one wants to happen." He took his leave and stepped outside, 'One of these days I'll figure something out for my insomnia, I am exhausted.' He tried to rest his eyes, but the worry of him being called and him not being awake kept his eyes open. Vivid memories of him waking up to his mother's bloody corpse haunted his mind. He vowed to help everyone, but that vow really wasn't good on his mental stability. Perhaps he should talk to someone about that. He couldn't get himself to sleep out of fear that he'd lose another when he was sleeping. So his solutions was to not sleep, which would have been fine if he didn't require it to live. He barely new the other healer really, despite occasionally working with them. So he wasn't sure he trusted them enough to cover while he slept, so he didn't.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~