Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | See Where It Goes (1x1)
1 2 3 4
For a guy who claimed to be a beat freak, he seemed awfully disheveled. It was rather amusing in August's opinion, but he wasn't going to point it out. It really didn't matter.

"It was good, thanks!" the mechanic chirped with a grin.
For a guy who claimed to be a beat freak, he seemed awfully disheveled. It was rather amusing in August's opinion, but he wasn't going to point it out. It really didn't matter.

"It was good, thanks!" the mechanic chirped with a grin.
Jupiter:

He smiled happily, pleased that Auggie had enjoyed the cake. "The bosses are working on a new recipe if you want to come tomorrow and try it." He said. "I'll also be here." Er, wait...why would he tell him that? Surely this guy didn't care if Jupe was here or not.

A blush started to form on his face again, "N-not that that matters of course." He said and glanced away, spotting Auggie's leg. That was interesting...Jupe wondered what had happened but knew it wasn't polite to ask. With his ears a shade of pink and his face heated he stood there, ready to run back to his counter.
Jupiter:

He smiled happily, pleased that Auggie had enjoyed the cake. "The bosses are working on a new recipe if you want to come tomorrow and try it." He said. "I'll also be here." Er, wait...why would he tell him that? Surely this guy didn't care if Jupe was here or not.

A blush started to form on his face again, "N-not that that matters of course." He said and glanced away, spotting Auggie's leg. That was interesting...Jupe wondered what had happened but knew it wasn't polite to ask. With his ears a shade of pink and his face heated he stood there, ready to run back to his counter.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Honestly, August hadn't been planning come stopping by again. Not any time soon. He was just passing by really and got roped into helping that woman. Well, not really roped since it was voluntary; coming into the cafe and ending up with a drink, a snack, and a table wasn't though.

And really, he wasn't even going to think much on the comment than Jupiter was going to be there, until he pointed out that that bit of information didn't matter apparently. Auggie blinked, head tilting slightly as he took in those pink-dusted features. Embarrassment? Maybe.

"Relax," August said softly, "I don't know why you're so jittery but there's no need for it. Not with me anyway." August liked to believe he was a laid-back guy.
Honestly, August hadn't been planning come stopping by again. Not any time soon. He was just passing by really and got roped into helping that woman. Well, not really roped since it was voluntary; coming into the cafe and ending up with a drink, a snack, and a table wasn't though.

And really, he wasn't even going to think much on the comment than Jupiter was going to be there, until he pointed out that that bit of information didn't matter apparently. Auggie blinked, head tilting slightly as he took in those pink-dusted features. Embarrassment? Maybe.

"Relax," August said softly, "I don't know why you're so jittery but there's no need for it. Not with me anyway." August liked to believe he was a laid-back guy.
Jupiter:

If he could he'd slap himself, why was he so jittery? Why were these butterflies in his stomach and why did Auggie make himself so nervous? "It's not you!" He said quickly then sighed, "For some reason...never mind." He couldn't tell August that he made him feel like this.

If this was the start of a crush than Jupe didn't want it, no no. No crush for him. Since the incident with his ex, Jupiter told himself he was better off alone...he couldn't be hurt that way. Taking a breath he willed himself to he calm...though his ears were still pink.
Jupiter:

If he could he'd slap himself, why was he so jittery? Why were these butterflies in his stomach and why did Auggie make himself so nervous? "It's not you!" He said quickly then sighed, "For some reason...never mind." He couldn't tell August that he made him feel like this.

If this was the start of a crush than Jupe didn't want it, no no. No crush for him. Since the incident with his ex, Jupiter told himself he was better off alone...he couldn't be hurt that way. Taking a breath he willed himself to he calm...though his ears were still pink.
He was practically barked at, causing his brows to launch up only to knit together a moment afterwards. Not him, it's just...- just what? He didn't know and he wasn't about to ask.

Auggie lightly shook his head, an incredibly subtle motion really. "Right. Well..." August was then rising to his feet. Cake was gone, coffee was gone. It was about time for him to head out anyway. "-I'm going to head out. You uh, you have a good one... Jupiter?" That was the guy's name, right?"
He was practically barked at, causing his brows to launch up only to knit together a moment afterwards. Not him, it's just...- just what? He didn't know and he wasn't about to ask.

Auggie lightly shook his head, an incredibly subtle motion really. "Right. Well..." August was then rising to his feet. Cake was gone, coffee was gone. It was about time for him to head out anyway. "-I'm going to head out. You uh, you have a good one... Jupiter?" That was the guy's name, right?"
Jupiter:

He nodded, giving him a small smile, "You too Auggie, bye." He gave a wave then gathered up the rest of the dishes. That couldn't have gone any worse or been more awkward. Shoulders slumping he started to wash the dishes in the sink and set them to dry.

The other table had left as well so he started cleaning their mess up too. Honestly he wasn't sure if he wanted to see Auggie again or not, it seemed so...awkward. It was this crush no doubt...why did it have to be someone he just met?
Jupiter:

He nodded, giving him a small smile, "You too Auggie, bye." He gave a wave then gathered up the rest of the dishes. That couldn't have gone any worse or been more awkward. Shoulders slumping he started to wash the dishes in the sink and set them to dry.

The other table had left as well so he started cleaning their mess up too. Honestly he wasn't sure if he wanted to see Auggie again or not, it seemed so...awkward. It was this crush no doubt...why did it have to be someone he just met?
Right. August nodded and gave a small wave has he headed for the door. There was a subtle limb to his walk, but it was fairly unnoticeable unless someone was actually looking for it. August himself didn't even really notice it anymore.

He pulled the keys from his pocket as he approached the old '67 Camaro. It was a nice car for something August had plucked from a scrapyard. Took him a while to get it running and he still had a ways to go before it would even be close to totally restored. But that was a project he was willing to stick with. A lot of work, but it was fun work in his opinion.
Right. August nodded and gave a small wave has he headed for the door. There was a subtle limb to his walk, but it was fairly unnoticeable unless someone was actually looking for it. August himself didn't even really notice it anymore.

He pulled the keys from his pocket as he approached the old '67 Camaro. It was a nice car for something August had plucked from a scrapyard. Took him a while to get it running and he still had a ways to go before it would even be close to totally restored. But that was a project he was willing to stick with. A lot of work, but it was fun work in his opinion.
Jupiter:

He spent the rest of the day with a stormcloud over his head and his thoughts on this newfound crush. The cafe was spotless by time he left but he did end up cutting his finger, though he wasn't sure how...

Locking the doors he pocketed the keys and began to walk, the sun low in the sky. It felt nice being outside after a long day of work, especially with the breeze. His mind was finally feeling a bit clear, perhaps he put this day behind him and move on from the embarrassment he had heeped upon himself.
Jupiter:

He spent the rest of the day with a stormcloud over his head and his thoughts on this newfound crush. The cafe was spotless by time he left but he did end up cutting his finger, though he wasn't sure how...

Locking the doors he pocketed the keys and began to walk, the sun low in the sky. It felt nice being outside after a long day of work, especially with the breeze. His mind was finally feeling a bit clear, perhaps he put this day behind him and move on from the embarrassment he had heeped upon himself.
(boop)
(boop)
(I know I know. Haven't gotten there yet, trying to think of what I wanna do next.)
(I know I know. Haven't gotten there yet, trying to think of what I wanna do next.)
1 2 3 4